Other urls found in this thread:

erome.com/a/DmRcRX6L
erome.com/a/N7Bbha7z
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Faggot

still here! someone wanted ass again

faggot~

Which was dis one?

So, I trap. Should I really get a chastity cage or is it all a meme?

Cock=male

pics faggot

No, for sure get one. It will help your dick shrink.

me~ sorry for reposting, just to clarify!

in the future all men will wear chastity, once chelsea clinton becomes president, so you might as well get a head start on it

don't disagree!

Kik?

Awesome! How about a new one with your legs staight?

very nice bb, what's your trap name ?

The whole fetish is just a meme

Fag detected

how are these videos people cumming without moving the dildo in their ass, what is the secret i wanna self bind and cum hands free

Not really a fetish...
That's like calling homosexuality a fetish

I do disagree, You don't need a pussy to be a girl.

Sir, Private Faggot Reporting in as ordered, Sir!

I've spammed enough this weekend
But are they fun?
Trapping or chastity?

Are you into pain/denial?

dont have it
is this good? going to sleep soon so last few new pics!
my *name* name is hailey! c:
nah, im not proud of happy with being mentally ill, it fucks me up, but those were the cards i was dealt with.. :\

Any trap here want to be a keyholder to a male sub

Yes too both.

You'll really like it then.
Peep Bri cumming in it.

Are you the girl who came for me last night? Could you do it again? Maybe as a webm this time? :3

going to post everything I posted in the last thread

you are beautiful Hailey ! :)

Lovely!

I'll place the ball in your court now, since I need to go to bed (I am within the same timezone as you are). How do you feel about doing something special for your crush? What does come to your sweet yet lewd mind?

tell me more about this please

I'm just scared I'm going to like it too much. I was talking to another trap whose girlfriend has had her locked up since January

someone give tips on hand free cumming pls

wow what a cute ass

Too much? How is that possible? Traps should only be cumming from anal anyway.

fucking diamonds

Wow great ass

i cant record videos on this phone and you already made my dick sore >:( i'll post the pic for everyone else though~

thank youu i really appreciate that!

thanks, sleep well!

hes really into corgis so i'll get him some cute corgi themed presents and if things go well, take him out to a nice dinner, though god forbid what i'd let him do to me on the bed.. maybe even hold hands and kiss!!

buut hes way out of my league and i dont think hes gay enough for a dick even if i put a ribbon on it :c

alas, i am in love

don't touch your cock

i suck all dat bb

got my dick throbbin'.

Well I have been only anally masturbating for a while now but I like humping my bed while I do it

Thank you :3

oh, but i want to do the sucking! c;

i am flattered

well, its lights out for me but i'll stick around and post a couple old pics ^~^

Your very welcome
You can sit on my face anytime hun

got a tumblr? if not you should def start one.

some oc for you :)

Shave.

Great angle.

Alright it's ELizabeth Love, I was posting pictures and I just finished uploading a video someone was waiting on, but just remember this video is kinda lame, me squeezing my ass and moving to different angles in panties, in the middle i turn the other way and jerk off a bit then show my ass again (i mean at least i have a decent ass) i'm gonna link that and the other video of me taking a dildo in my ass.

Hopefully some newcomers may enjoy it, I just started sharing yesterday so go easy please ^_^

need more webm's

love chatting to everyone~

I'd be happy to do that ^_^

Really?

It wouldn't be sore if you just played with it a little more often. ;)

For real
Full weight
What would you expect from me while your sitting on my face

busted, atleast they're light in that pic :'(

>tfw just wonna get into committed relationship with mentally stable qt3.1415926. trap
Money isn't an issue, I have a decent ammount, but it's just finding them. Girls are everywhere, but actually decent traps are a rare sight.

Oh well.

it really makes me queasy and depressed, or i'd love to

getting the right angle is important

I also gotta leave now. I've already shot you an email. I'll be waiting for something special ^^

If you're asking for my weight, it's 115 lbs. If I sat on your face, idk. I guess I would expect some bomb ass tongue. I heard anal cunnilingus and all that is really good. Don't really know much else to say

yeah, but comeon.

Hair is bretty thin though. Impressive that you aren't on hormones yet.

Maybe if you did it more you wouldn't feel that way.

How about you sit on my face I'd rim you till you passed out from rimming orgasms

im sorry, i agree

anyways im done for tonight-

Try this

That sounds so good! I'd do anything to make you cum...

you look so sweet an your back

To answer your question chastity is a specific type of fetish where your in a way torturing yourself *masochism) by submitting yourself to the control of whoever holds the key to your cage because without that no release. But you see traps do it allot for this reason i think that bleeds into the next question
HERE
Ok so i recently started realy getting into dressing trappish, dildos (i've only dated girls but always got turned on by cocks n cum anyways) I notice when I use a dildo or several random cylinder smooth objects could work (i even used a cucumber when horny enough and wanted bigger) anyways my cock gets hard for awhile but after an hour or so of ramming my ass with assorted toys I will either edge edge and drip precum (actually that always happens it's why i stick things in my ass) so I've sat there not touching my cock or the dildo and it took like 5 minutes them boom cum was just oozing out of my cock it felt so fucking good like a 5 minute orgasm or longer.

So i hope that answers how they do that

BTW these were my basic around the house starter toys, small bottle, medium fairly thick bottle, and cucumber BAM huge also check out my vids here if you want

btw the blue spec on the dildo is lint btw
erome.com/a/DmRcRX6L
erome.com/a/N7Bbha7z

second vid kinda lame but decent ass views

Fml

Damn pajeet, I'd talk shit but I don't want my street to become
D E S I G N A T E D

How about anything so I can't lol