How do you fuck a girl who already has a boyfriend or husband?

How do you fuck a girl who already has a boyfriend or husband?

Rrrrrrrrape.

Face down ass up so you dont have to look the cheating whore in her lying face

Maybe go jerk off or get a hooker instead trash.

Find one that's in a miserable relationship and be everything she needs at that moment. That's all it takes.

Trust me.

You don't, you low life beta. Get your own girl like a real man and stop trying to be a nigger or a jew. Nothing is more beta than going after another man's girl.

Same way as with other girls. You put your penis in her vagina and move it in and out.

Tattoos and piercings. 10+ combined and all you have to do is say hi

I work as a paramedic. I see all of these miserable/abused women all the time. They get super clingy. Yesterday I had 2 patients and a hospital employee ask me for time time. I declined if you are curious

just be an asshole to her. they always want an asshole.

Use benis.

Perfect description of the human condition

Stories?

slut needs to work on her tanning game. looks like a half-grilled hot dog

>use benis
>critical 9999
>use abortion
>+9999 gil

Pretty much this. When I didn't have a job and needed my girl for a place to live. She found another guy to fuck her and even let him cum in her mouth. She stopped fucking me and even started kicking me in the balls for fun.

this is the best answer
using sluts as anything more than a living, breathing masturbation device is a huge mistake

Sure.
21 year old girl. Has husband and 2 kids, plus husbands kid from other woman. She has a nervous breakdown because husband is a heartless prick. She grabs knife and threatens to kill herself etc. We get involved. She is clearly over the edge. Obviously I have to ask question to see if she is truly a threat to herself. She takes this as I'm interested and a good listener. She says she wishes her husband was like me. Says some shut about her husband. Then she asks if she can send me a facebook request so we can talk some more. I tell her I don't do that. She spent atop there and tries to hug me and hold my arm as we walk into the hospital.

Jesus she sounds desperate for any kind of affection.
Poor girl.
Shame you can't take advantage of the situation.

Lots of sad and lonely people out there.

If you weren't at risk of losing your job would you ever do it? Are any of hem hot? Also more stories.

what about the hospital employee?

>"no"

Well. I know one of my coworkers did that and he didn't loose his job. The husband threatened to go to the news. He got a big talking to about not fucking married women.

You fuck her and then you tell the boyfriend/husband that she's cheating. You get pussy and you also ruin a sluts life, profit

Well, you put your penis in her. Same as a single girl

Emergency nurses are pretty slutty for the most part. Married or not. So there are subtle offers all the time. This was a woman who works registration though. I knew she was into me because she is always coming up to me and talking. But last night she begins to talk about how her and her husband aren't selling together because she dosnt love or like him anymore. She says he met her at the door basically begging her to love him. I am uncomfortable cause I don't have a good friendship with this woman. She then says she does get lonely and likes to play footsie in bed. She then just come out and says she wants to play footsie with me. I hit the eject button on the conversation on that one. This girl obviously hasn't done her homework because my wife is a nurse there in the er.

You use your penis, same as any other girl