Hi fellow (/b)rothers. I'm here today as a last resort since I'm in urgent need of help

Hi fellow (/b)rothers. I'm here today as a last resort since I'm in urgent need of help.
In a normal situation I wouldn't bother others with such a matter but I'm flying to NY in a week and I don't have enough money to pay for my baggage costs since it's not included in the ticket. The cost is $100 and I can get $50 but I'm still lacking another $50 and even though I'm trying, I can't seem to get those $50 within a week. So I'm here in search of a kind soul who can donate whatever he want/can to help me reach that amount that I need. I'm willing to do requests if you help me with this.
Here's my paypal: paypal(dot)me/Lfunding
Thanks.

I also will do requests for money.

Killyourself on cam

bahbahahbhahahahahahahah

uhm

hahhahbahbhahahaha

fuck off

Stop being a faggot and sell one of your videogames or phone or computer if you have wifi you slob. Also, you know you wouldn't ever in a million years help somebody else on this site so why do you expect others to do that for you?

I have currently 2 consoles for sale but no one has said anything yet so I might not be able to get the necessary amount within a week. that's the problem.

surely your parents will give their sweet little man some money. just call em up on the telly

well... it's wouldn't be the first time someone helped another user in such a situation tho.

unfortunately I can't count on that. My dad isn't in the picture and my mom can't afford to help me with this due to everything else she has to pay like house rent, electric bills, etc.
I wouldn't even ask her no matter the situation because I know the struggles she has already.

And what percent of those are actually legit and not scams?

no idea. it just wouldn't be the first time someone helped. I'm not forcing anyone to help me here either. Just asking for help. It's up to each person to decide. Maybe no one will help but if there's even just one person that can help a little bit, it will already be of some benefit to me since any help is welcomed at this point. I wouldn't ask here either if I wasn't under these circumstances

bump

You got the privelege to have enough money to travel by airplane, so i assume you have a smartphone, a computer, food on your plate and a roof over your head - Why the fuck would we give you money?

No one said anything about the high price for your consoles is what you mean

I had enough money for plane ticket after saving long enough for it. I just wasn't expecting the extra costs with the baggage and even though I still had $50 left for it, I don't have enough for the other $50 I need. Like I've also already said, I also have 2 old consoles for sale but no one has been interested yet so it's not like I can get money for it within a week.

If you have 2 consoles, you should be able to get at a loan of at least $100.00 for both at a pawn shop you unmotivated fuck.

Take consoles to a pawnshop and take whatever they offer, add in some games

Then fucking sell yourself you cuck. We wont pay for anything you fucked on yourself

>paypal
>not cryptocurrency
>Sup Forums

no

not really that high. It's actually a fair price. It's an old xbox360 with LT3.0 plus over 70 burned games for $80 and a nintendo 3DS with several extra accessories for just $70.

Prove that OP is a nigger. Welfare nigger.

Thats too high, burned games are 0 bucks, sell both for 25 each

Most of us are too lazy to actually do anything

if your problem is the fact of not using a cryptocurrency, I also have a bitcoin wallet altho I'm pretty sure that would make no difference in terms of you being willing to help me

post it faggot

They're worth more than 25 each. I'll have to try to pawn them for that by the end of the week if I can't get it any other way tho

OP is a spoiled brat that had everything handed to him and he doesn't know the struggle of scraping bills. What are You? Early twenties?

Or just dont go to the worst place in the usa.

you're wrong though. I know very well how hard it is to have enough money to pay all that it's necessary to pay and that's also why I took so long to save enough money for this trip. It's also why I'm not willing to ask my mother for help because I know her daily struggles to pay for everything that is necessary.

Even I that got most my stuff handed to me lately (early twenties y/o) knows this guy is a spoiled fuckup kek

No, the pawnshop will offer you 20 each so I am generous. You would rather ask your mom though.

> ''I know how hard it is to have enough money to pay all that it's necessary''
> Goes to Sup Forums Sup Forums and licks ass for 50$ for luggage fee for plane trip

Lower the price you lying shit

I know they'll try to low ball me and that's why I haven't tried to go there sooner and I'm still trying to simply sell it instead. But asking my mother is really not an option due to what I've said so far.

let me get this straight... you are going on a vacation to an expensive city and you don't have enough for baggage? LOL

Genuine help, who needs luggage anyways?

only asked here as an attempt to get some help, no matter how small it would be. didn't force anyone. and it was something unexpected or else I would have even waited until I had enough money for it instead of rushing like this.

it's someplace I've always wanted to visit and I've already paid for a cheap room too. like I said, I planned for the expected costs I would have. This baggage situation was something unexpected.

you're a fucking retard if you're traveling and don't have an emergency fund. good luck sucking dick to get enough money to get back once you get unexpectedly mugged. Also, ever heard of credit cards?

I doubt any bank would give a credit to someone in my circumstances. and the trip already includes the return so I'm all set. like I said, the only unexpected cost was the baggage situation

It's amazing how naive you are. Maybe you should've waited a while until you're economically mature.

if you say so. but as I said, I've waited a long time to do this trip since I wanted to have enough money for the expected costs I would have and that's also why I have everything else paid already as well. it's definitely my fault for not noticing until too late that the ticket didn't include the baggage costs but I wouldn't be asking for help if the situation was different