swaglord isn't a Hilliary shill and the Sup Forums leak was just a prank
hes a good boy

Brendan's gonna make it

Sup Forums's a good board

dumb frogposter

marvel isn't cancerous to this site

Sup Forums is a good board

frogposters have dignity

I know this is a joke, but If I had a nickle for everytime something was "leaked" on Sup Forums and then reported on it a day later. I would rich.

bane is not a big guy

whites control the world and have been responsible for slavery, funded both sides of wars and control the world's wealth while profiting and encouraging disparity of wealth, they also third worlders as a a cheap human ressource through immigration and as guinea pigs for profitable medecine in their native country. Stop the oppression of non-whites by whites now!

>Just because I don't care for black culture, or black people in general, doesn't make me racist.

-Kristen Stewart

Sup Forumsbastards are not just a powerless, vocal minority on the wrong side of history

looks like I triggered a cuck. How's life, cuck?

DELETE THIS

Dumb frogposter.

Cruise is dating JJL

MEW is dating me

tv is a good board

you'll live long enough to not recognize your country anymore
you'll see it's culture destroyed, its traditions forgotten, its churches emptied
you are going to be a dinosaur from an already dead and buried world
your sons will be probably homosexual and your daughters will marry a non-white
you can meme all you want, but it won't change the truth..demographic curves don't lie
who is triggered now, Sup Forumsbastard?

Stan Lee is dead
You heard it here first folks.

Niggers are good

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

Sup Forums is a great place for tv and film discussion

kek.

You make a mistake in assuming I'm emotionally invested in the world. I don't care what happens. I just like to state some facts and watch people whose mind and life is owned and controlled by someone else react.

Kind of putting in a code that a software doesn't compute, and watch the error message.

That's all you are to me, a program I like to fuck with. And the world? Something far far away.

Cuck.

Every thread this kid opens up Sup Forums to start spamming these buzzphrases in slightly right-wing threads/posts.

With comments such as ''g-g-go back to Sup Forums, stormweenie!!''

And everyone just laughs at him. Tells him he's an idiot. He carries on, like the pathetic insecure loser he is, thinking he is making a difference.

When in reality, both Sup Forums posters and Sup Forumsfriendos who didn't start posting this year, cannot stop laughing.

MEW is attractive

Sup Forums BTFO

Zack Snyder is a good director.

>Sup Forumsfriendos who didn't start posting this year
>who didn't start posting this year

this board has always been liberal, you invaded us

The world isn't being steered toward oblivion by a group of mentally ill and obscenely rich individuals.

The military industrial complex isn't hoarding advanced technology which could make short work of the world's problems.

There haven't been any manned missions beyond LEO since 1972.

Non-terrestrials are all benevolent and peaceful, and they would make contact if we all started indulging in miscegenation and fucking each other in the ass.

There is little going on beyond what the media tells you, which is all unbiased, well-sourced information.

Everything is fine.

I saw Orson Welles at a wine store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “AAAaaaaahhh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? you don't do anything?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and heard him say, "aaahHAH" as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen bottles of Paul Masson in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bottles and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any French Insiperation,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bottle and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by rubbing his eyes and not paying attention.

he'll be fine

REMOVE THAT

But these are all factual...

Richard Gere isn't gay

>people honestly think this is a good thing

Preacher is a good show

I can't fucking wait for the moment my daughter brings some black bull home.

>I have no personal achievements so I obsess over the achievements of my race, even though all great achievements throughout history have been individualistic

I heard Matthew Broderick killed a mother and daughter back in the 80s driving recklessly

Game of Thrones is not for plebs

Christopher Walken didn't get caught sucking Robert Wagners dick then murder his wife. It definitely never happened.

Yup, in Ireland iirc.

Dan Schneider molests the feet of his child starlets.

Wew clam down there racist. I was talking about the destruction of my country and my children's country and so on and so forth.

But yeah keep projecting there buddy.

That's indeed a false humor, guys. Finally someone who knows the truth.

Go on

Jews are not bent on world domination