Why does America have so many blatantly psychotic people roaming the streets?

Why does America have so many blatantly psychotic people roaming the streets?

I've seen countless videos of lunatics screaming at strangers in public, or ranting about how the mailman is a government agent.

Why are these people not put into prison or camps?

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/civil-liberties/criminalizing-free-speech
youtube.com/watch?v=5MVyQNNFobA
youtube.com/watch?v=crNqt8X00eQ&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=DjRxvLbzwlA
youtube.com/watch?v=QqqVSMLV5Uk
youtube.com/watch?v=sf7l4VYasPA
youtube.com/watch?v=v9mQsy6pNaM
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/10/20/kennedys-vision-mental-health/3100001/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VtzYtud4JaI
youtube.com/watch?v=PRpiwa3so8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Public schools. The results of systematic mind-fucking speak for themselves.

because ronald raygun cut all the funding for the looney bins and threw them out onto the streets.

Because they are necrotic obnoxious people in general.

well technically the mailman is a government agent mr britbong.

Well, the mail man does work for the government under the executive branch.

We have our police shoot them. Easier and more efficient.

>Why does America have so many blatantly psychotic people roaming the streets?

If you mean deranged, rather than actually psychopathic, I can answer your question.

The American system of winners and losers punishes everyone who isn't a winner.

For every "winner" in their system there are hundreds, if not thousands, of losers.

On top of that, throw in the cost of health care being so outlandish that it's almost funny.

On top of that, you can literally go to jail for nearly anything
see: alternet.org/civil-liberties/criminalizing-free-speech

On top of that, you are being told "you can do anything, you can be anything, God Bless America (TM)" from the first day of school to the last day of university.

All of that makes a motherfucker mad.

Plz be trolling fellow burger. Plz

Naturally you would have percentage of lunatics in a population of people. I consider it a skill to be able to converse with crazy people. I think it has to do with the information age we live in, and also the amount of recreational drugs in our streets that weren't present in earlier generations. It's a recipe for neurotic tendencies and paranoia.

Is this the average American patriot?

youtube.com/watch?v=5MVyQNNFobA

Because all the prisons are already full of niggers

Technically that kid made terroristic threats, I think it's stupid since it's obviously a joke but at least we don't have hate speech laws like you. 9.9999 times out of 10 you can say what he said and not get in trouble.

Seriously you don't know what you're talking about. Have you ever been to America? We have like 10 times the population as you so of course we're going to have more crazies. The whole winner/loser thing you're talking about is exaggerated to the nth degree.

Kek. Haven't seen that in a while.

lol, all countries have those. America just has cell phones and Youtube.

I'll post some more examples of American insanity.

youtube.com/watch?v=crNqt8X00eQ&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=DjRxvLbzwlA

youtube.com/watch?v=QqqVSMLV5Uk

youtube.com/watch?v=sf7l4VYasPA

why are americans so dumb and rude?

Because the real crazies are too crazy to see they are crazy. Use your brain Steve

We're too free for manners or intelligence.

There's a whole series on this lady. Mentally ill.

I visited Miami some years ago. The amount of homeless people wandering around at some places were something I've never experienced.

I probably wouldn't have known how to react if they tried something.

youtube.com/watch?v=v9mQsy6pNaM

This old meme.

JFK cut the funding for state hospitals as his last piece of legislation before getting his head blown off.

The last of the state hospitals closed during the Reagan years based on the JFK legislation.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/10/20/kennedys-vision-mental-health/3100001/

when will she be released to her natural habitat
#freefatty

Gary needs a sitcom
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VtzYtud4JaI

Shit. What happens to white ladies when they turn 60. Bunch of psychopaths

400,000,000 people. The south east Asians, India, Russia, and similar people with large populations also have 'blatantly more psychotic people' roaming around.

I think it's a great way to determine resilience in people. There's a lot of fear mongering headline media and shit, and it gets people all frayed and neurotic. It instills a sense of impending doom in people, like if they don't start speaking up and being loud, they're gonna lose their right to a free life or whatever blah blah blah. I really advocate shutting yourself off in a media vacuum for periods of time, just to go outside and interpret the world around you. That's the only way you can really find out if anything is true.

True, but do you want Russia, India and south-east Asia to be your benchmark?

>pic related has anxiety in it
>blatantly psychotic
Rude t b h.

>mailman is a government agent

... isn't mail delivery run by a government agency in pretty much all of the world?

I see your point, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=PRpiwa3so8U