Help. i just found out my girlfriend had missed her period by 4 days. we've only had sex once...

help. i just found out my girlfriend had missed her period by 4 days. we've only had sex once, and i didnt cum inside her. i pulled out with a condom. im so fucking scared Sup Forumsros. She said shell take a test at the first of august. please tell me theres some way shes not pregnant. i feel like killing myself.

Take her to a planned Parenthood and make them give her a test. After that discuss abort if possible. The sooner the better

lol she's not pregnant bro. my gf has been a week or 2 late a couple of times. All kinds of things can throw off a girl's cycle. You're fine.

its reassuring to hear this thank you very much. im still very scared im not ready to be a dad

your life is now over

>4 days
LOL if you're that worried then don't fuck a bitch you couldn't deal with for at least 18 years

did you give her a Plan B or is she on anything? is this the first she's fucked in a while?

All that shit fucks up cycles.

If you want to be the surest you'll ever be take her in for a blood test or just be okay with the EPT.

or she's fucking some nigga raw. lmao.

anyways if you pulled out you 100. stop stressing you can't change anything.

The fact that you pulled out is meaningless; the condom, however, means she is not pregnant by you.

Pulling out does not prevent pregnancy! Stop spreading lies, and educate yourself.

Op is faggot

If she goes a month no period get her to a doc to see.
My girl went 2 months and wasn't pregnant and that was scary af

It actually is pretty successful. Look it up

Losing her virginity three her cycle off, same thing happened to me op

Was it her first time?

Lol measuring in days. Are you even old enough to have sex legally?

kill yourself faggot, shes better off without you.

As this user saidA bunch of shit can throw off her cycle

However if she is pregernat then you gotta dump her cause that's another man's baby

Well yeah if you're brain dead it doesn't work but if you're not then you're pretty set

How old are you user?

even she is pregnant you can have a medical abortion (pill form) if you find out she is pregnant early on. The pill will induce a period which will flush the newly form embryo which is literally just an egg with a sperm in it. Abortion only becomes a major problem when the baby actually formed. after 11 weeks or so then you need to have a in clinic abortion which is like what most people imagine in a hospital. The pill cost about $300-$400 i think that what it said on planned parenthood. so maybe you can scrap together that much money with you gf. they also have finalcial aid stuff i recall.

>4 days late

You're fine. I've been in panic mode before too from more than a week late, turned out fine.

Feminon here,
Missed my period this month and its still nowhere to be found.
Its natural to miss a few weeks or a month. Dont fret