I just broke up with my first ever girlfriend of 10 months. I thought, I don't know. But we planned a life together...

I just broke up with my first ever girlfriend of 10 months. I thought, I don't know. But we planned a life together. We envisioned one. I honestly thought we would probably get married in the future. I'm in tears now I fucking just. I don't know. I don't have anyone to talk to this about, she was my everything. I don't need negativity please guys I have no one

I never had a girlfriend and I don't think i'm attractive enough to get one so I kinda know that feel

>First ever
It sucks but you'll get over it. Seriously the best and most honest advice.
Just play vidya or something, but don't let this heartbreak consume you.

>first girlfriend
>10 months
>get married

Meh... you'll get over it. Take a trip to /gif and bust a nut. Sorry for your loss tho bro.

Why'd you break up with her?

Great picture mate. Dont be down let time pass meanwhile stay busy being productive.

Break ups suck, but they get easier as you go and yes there will be more. Experience will teach you that it's nothing major, my longest relationship was 9 years, if I can get over that you will too

this week i also broke up with my gf of 1 1/2 years, it is hard but just keep your head up and let time heal the wounds, i know it sucks really hard to have a lot of plans together, but remember that a relationship is made by 2, so maybe it was for the best. I don't know why you broke up, mine was because she had a lot of things that she did not like in our relationship and never complain about it, but when she reach the tipping point she just blow off up to a point of no return, I didnt even have a chance to fix any of the things she didnt like and well.. she dumped my ass and I couldnt do anything about it, but thats life, get knocked down and now is time to get up!

also, dont worry fam, i can be here and talk to you for maybe 2 hours, so lets keep the positive vibes in here, we are here for you because we all have been in that dark spot in life

Hey OP, sorry this happened to you and it hurts but what you are feeling is a normal human response to loss. You will start to feel better, I know it's hard to believe but you will. In the mean time is there something about yourself you would like to work on, going to the gym, hiking, meeting new people, this could be a good time to work on something you are interested in.

Why'd she dump you, user?

Trust me, user, I know it hurts now... But a few years down the road when you have a real woman on your arm that you're truly in love with, you'll look back at how you felt about this chick and laugh.

Not to sound preachy, but bro 10 months is nothing. Rub one or two out, chin up and get back on your horse. You'll find a woman worth while that'll stay with you through anything.

Just curious, nature of the break up? Pics?

She broke up with me. It just happened an hour ago. It was hard for her. She said basically that we are incompatible. She's a hardcore Christian, I've respected that, never had sex or anything remotely close. Tomorrow we are meeting to give some stuff back, just some movies left over at my house and stuff. She said she would tell me more then. She was crying too much.

If it makes you feel any better - you're going to experience this pain a few more times until you realise that YOU were the problem and need to change 1; yourself or 2; the type of woman you're going after.

Good luck!

Thank all of you guys for the support. Only times I have posted on here I've been told to fuck off.

Fucking seriously?

Christian girls are the worst. they'll say all that bullshit about abstinence and end up fucking the entire football team.

next time if you doing hit it within a month, leave, because when you eventually do break up some Chad is gonna be boning her fairly soon afterwards.

lol she's probably already fucking another dude, go use your tears as lube to masturbate, pussy

don't*

Took me till I was 30 yo meet my wife. My advice to you. Percocet, buy some threads and js. Feel good about yourself. Then find a girl where you are the hot one, or close to it. A good hearted bbw who takes care of every aspect and song chest. Then as long as you got cash throw a few kids in her.
Protip knocking girls up feels good and is fun

Preachers daughter. I really hope she isn't the type to do that, only time will tell. The thing is that I don't have much family and I have grown quite close to hers, it's not just losing her but everyone else too. I don't want to be a sob story but am an orphan and I lived with my abusive brother in law until my sister divorced him. I've been around them so much and I just I don't know.

>Hardcore Christian

Gotta say, you dodged a bullet, bro. Religion is alright and ofc to each his own, but when it gets to the point where it controls someone's life and the decisions they make, that's the type of person you do not want to get involved with.

Not only can she not make decisions or think for herself, but even if you did get married would you wanna drag your sorry ass out of bed every Sunday morning to go hear stupid excerpts out of the same goddamn book? Listen to some retard babble on and judge you? Shell out any spare money you have to that godforsaken fat lady that walks around with the stupid offering tray for the sons of bitches who already don't have to pay fucking taxes?

And she just gobbles all of that up like Thanksgiving dinner. Find you a girl that can think for herself, and goddamn find you a girl that'll give you some pussy.

I'll tell you one thing, user, sex isn't just about the physical act of pleasuring each other, its also physical expression of emotion. it's great having sex when you and your partner are both super turned on and enjoying it, but there's just something so satisfying about my fianceƩ getting on and giving me a ride when I'm horny, even if she's not. That, my friend, is true love.

Op here, thank you guys. You have helped a lot. You guys have really helped. Thank you.