Backpage or craigslist?

Backpage or craigslist?
Which one do you recommend?

Both fulk of piggers

For what?

Prostitutes most likely

Craigslist for the 20 inch chainsaw. Backpage for the prostitute to murder with 20 inch chainsaw. I reccommenrd a Stihl. They'll hack that bitch up so good.

POF plenty of fish. Just message every woman within a 30-50 mile radius and you'll be crushing ass in no time. My cousin is an ugly fat fuck and he fucked 12 different chicks in 2 months. Don't be a beta about it, be straight forward if they say no or are bitchy move on. Good luck annon

Whores: Backpage
Sluts: CL
I've only had success with sluts

Just thought I should share this

save up money for a trip to asia

kek i just saw the same ad
it's a fake in case you didn't know

Ya don't fucking say? You mean girls like that don't regularly who're themselves out on backpage? Astonishing.

Someone post a real Backpage ad

Am i the only one who cant access pages from backpage outside of the US? Use to jerk off while looking at domme trannies in Thailand and the Philippines.

how do you find prostitites on craigslist?

Is there listings on backpage that aren't simple scams...?

Seriously, they must all go to the same number and the usual "Pay first" cash flip scams.

This was the description for this

god you're retarded

>( NO BLACK GUYS THANK YOU ! )
Sold!

any of the whores I ever met on Craig's were str8 up pigs. Definitely some hotties on backpage but they all are drug addicts, charge too much and smell like nignogs

Repost

im sure the sluts in Japan are better

All the massage or "Order a bitch to a love hotel" types of places have "NO FUCKING GAIJINS" signs, and shit like SMS/Line are a crapshoot.

If you really want a hot one you have to go to a maid cafe type of place, and pay the extra to meet them outside the place, then pay for the hotel room..

maybe if you only fuck aids riddled ladybois employed under the yakuza

niplander sluts really do not like foreign dudes that much. you can't just saunter up to them and be all "yo I've got a big d lemme pound that booty" like you can in a western bar.