Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Za9KLrG3j3w
youtube.com/watch?v=GcwqCmEi9Jc
youtube.com/watch?v=VMw0EjLFPXw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jSimbyS_YlA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and his music was written by white people

not true

Oh look! Shaun left the gate open yesterday! Now Shaun jr. has to pick up all the emus that escaped. Will he be able to solve this dangerous situation of war?

>the best musician in the world
Quantify this statement using empirical data.

Have no idea who that is desu. But when I think of musicians I think of Mozart, Beethoven, etc.

I don't hate black people who are civilized, respectful, and contribute to society. No reasonable person does. The issue is that the vast majority of blacks in the modern day are knuckle dragging violent niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=Za9KLrG3j3w

when it comes to music genres, black people are some of the most innovative IMO

>best musician
>not naming Bach,Hayden,Mozart,Beethoven,Tchaikovsky,Vivaldi,Wagner or any other classic composer/musician

its miles davis you utter pleb

Music is the one thing Black people can do. But White people are still much better at making music. Black musicians are highly overrated and the Black voice gets old really fast.

Whoa there son, don't use such statements against a strayan cunt their brains might just explode.

Why are we even responding to this bullshit thread?

>most greatest musicians, inventors, artists and discoverers were europeans
>blacks are good at jazz or some shit
> W E W U Z G R E A T E S T M U S I C I A N S

The best musician in the world was NOT a nigger.

You fucking idiot.

Oh look! Merkel left the gate open yesterday! Now Merkel jr. has to pick up all the dindus that escaped. Will he be able to solve this dangerous situation of war?

kek

No we won't and that was really good banter!

>Bach
>black

>jazz
Degenerate nigger music

>Sup Forums hates australians
>best shitposter in the world was an australian

>black people are some of the most innovative

>be 1920
>niggers obtain European instruments, try to play big band music
>play all the wrong notes
>WELL LOOKIE HERE BOSS WE DONE INVENTED US SELVES A WHOLE NEW FORM OF MUSIC
>WE DONE GONNA CALLS IT JIZZ
>"you can't call it that, you stupid coon"
>WE DONE GONNA CALLS IT JAZZ

no you don't you fucking faggot
>Yeah I love classical music! Mozart, Beethoven, the list goes on...

anyone who denies that some blacks excel at skills that require rhythm, like music and dance, are just as fucktarded as blacks who make a million excuses for their lack of academic achievements.

same thing for sports. yeah, whites excel at certain sports, but if you try to explain away the fact that every world-class 100 meter final in your lifetime was 100% blacks then you are again being a fucktard.

pic related: whites are awesome at certain things. blacks are as well.

Jazz is great but the best musician title wouldn't be going to any roody poo jazz musician

Niggers aren't even the best at jazz, japanese jazz is a million times better.

Best musician ever i probably give to bach or vivaldi

Black people in general, throughout history? No. Black-Americans from 1930-1980? Yeah, sure.

>say that to my face motherfucker not online and see what happens

Australia BTFO by a roach. OH SCHNAAAAP.

ha ha ha ha

Oh yeah, what's this then?

>the best musician in the world was a nigger
>this guy's a nigger

Still sounds better than your mobility scooter

>metal
>good

>pleb detected
Jazz is most complicated style of music behind classical. Blacks invented numerous styles of music.

black people used to play jazz, i dont think black people these days would be able to learn the theory

what happened? did jews subvert them too?

>WE DIFFERENT BUT WE ALL EQUAL! WE BUILD DA CIVILIZATION SHIT BUT THEY PLAY MONKEY BALL, RUN, AND PLAY OOGA BOOGA MUSIC! BOBO A GOOD BOY

The best musician in the world is an Armenian-American.

Fuck you

He's a master lyricist.

Is it okay to point out that the things that blacks are good at are pointless things to be good at?

>best musician
i don't recognise him, can't be that good

They realized it's easier to just become rappers.

>BUT WE ALL EQUAL!

where did I say that you mouth-breathing knuckle dragging sack of shit?
pic related is how I visualize you.

plenty of white people would love to be better at basketball, dancing, singing, and playing musical instruments. maybe not you, but plenty.

>miles davis

jazz sucks giant donkey balls as all amelodical degeneracy

kek
>metal is le master genre
kill yourself

Never heard anyone who beats Davis and Coltrane in jazz desu. Black excel at music.

There can be no best musician as musical taste is subjective. Fuck you OP

Classical music stagnated for hundreds of years
t. someone who has a degree in Classical music

Fucik is by far the best classical composer.

nice one

youtube.com/watch?v=GcwqCmEi9Jc

Ever heard of Moondog?

Serious question, what's your employment status like?

Are you working, is it related to your degree (if so is it teaching it)?

Jazz is one of the best styles of music, second to classical. Of course, thanks to slavery.

>not listening to anti-jew music
youtube.com/watch?v=VMw0EjLFPXw

I don't like metal, but if you think Martin Walkyier wasn't a great lyricist you're fucking retarded.

>the best musician in the world was a nigger
That's not John Mayer.

You couldn't be more wrong, asians are way too stiff and mechanical to play jazz well.

Also OP is wrong, Coltrane is the GOAT. Hate dindus all you want Sup Forums but they're just the best at this kind of music and coincidentally the best white dudes(Lee Konitz, Kurt Rosenwinkel etc) are jews. Classical music is different obviously and I would consider Bach and Coltrane around the same tier.

Anyone else here hate jazz? I feel like 90% of the time it's just not enjoyable to listen to. I get that it's super complex and complicated, but hearing a piano and a trumpet noodle off each other for 10 minutes sounds like shit.

>lyrics
>music

>Classical music stagnated for hundreds of years

I know, as all culture, but postmodernism is not the answer and especially not atonal Godless music.

jazz and composers like Shonberg are the soundof postmodernism whil Bach represents a more sane period of history

>>the best musician in the world

>attempting to float this

You're not even trying.

It's the ultimate hipster genre

>all these non-musicians trying to say classical is better or more technically sophisticated than jazz

Classical music is what you learn to play before you can actually play Jazz. The music was developed from classically trained musicians taking influence from southern folk music and later the folk music of other countries such as France. By the way, most of the best and innovative Jazz musicians were American blacks but there were plenty of great players of other ethnicities.

Of course, Sup Forums is full of violent rednecks and generic middle class kids who listen to the musical equivalent of shit and only say classical is the greatest form of music because that's what they were told when they were children.

It takes some time getting used to it and you still need to have some sort of "innate" harmonic understanding to enjoy it, I think. I didn't like it for about a year at first but for some reason kept listening. You need to listen to the right stuff as well, there's so much garbage out there on top of it being a matter of personal taste.

>It's the ultimate hipster genre
Chillwave and it's various sub-genres are the most hipster genres.

Woah, a picture of scott jolpin.

Alright, let me reiterate; it's the most hipster of the mainstream genres.

This is my conundrum, except with Charlie Parker.

>Of course, Sup Forums is full of violent rednecks and generic middle class kids who listen to the musical equivalent of shit and only say classical is the greatest form of music because that's what they were told when they were children.

Hi Sup Forums.

I'll bite as you spent a little while typing that up and I'll feel bad if your time got wasted.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jSimbyS_YlA

It's like four sentences that took a grand total of one minute to post, including finding the image.

>classical
>most complex
Baroque was more complex in texture and difficulty to play.
Romantic was harder to write and far more complex harmonically.
Classic was the retarded step-son of baroque and romantic, not to say it was bad.

I didn't like it until I became a musician. You appreciate it more when you can play an instrument. All I can say.

Whatever dude. Let's agree to disagree.

This. They say classical is the greatest form of music because it's the only white genre. Virtually every other modern genre was pioneered by blacks or some other non-white. This ignores the fact that classical music remained lthe same for 100's of years. You can look at a 17th Century Classical Piece and a 19th Century one and besides a few shining composers, the differences in overall structure when looking at how chords progress is minimal as well as instrument choices. Individualiity was discouraged by the masses and the music of the time represents that.

And I feel bad that you wasted a minute.

>Bach and Coltrane around the same tier

what Ive meant to say is that genres like jazz and atonal like Arnold Schoneberg really represent the postmodern/postnihilistic spirit.

I can appreacite it but I dont identify with it

Was kinda including those in "classical" too. I don't mean Wagner/Wugorsky shit.

>Baroque was more complex in texture and difficulty to play.

What do you mean by texture?

>Romantic was harder to write and far more complex harmonically.

100% absolutely wrong. Ofcourse the compositional value of classical music is higher since jazz is highly improvisational, but the harmonic progressions are much more advanced and harder to play/understand in the jazz of the 60's especially.

>Classic was the retarded step-son of baroque and romantic, not to say it was bad.

Somewhat true. Likely due to the "commercialization" of music going on at that time.

Jazz is played on western instruments, with western scales and western chords. There are certain rhythmic techniques which were popularised by black players, nonetheless they were studied and known by western composers for centuries; i.e. syncopation.
Also, the majority of nowadays black music is shitty rap about ghetto life and air jordans of whatever crap. None of those niggers know what a chord progression is anymore.

That's fine user. :P I like playing jazz more than classical. Classical guitar is a lot of fun but improvising with a bunch of buddies at a club is way more peaceful.

>Classical music is what you learn to play before you can actually play Jazz

Because X before Y, Y is better.

Fair enough, romantic was degenerate towards the end of the 19th century as well, which lead to Jew shit like the rite of spring (written by a Jew)
Baroque music used melodies to accomply other melodies, sometimes up to 6 at once, that is what I ment by textual complexity.
As for your second point, I was comparing classical to romantic, not jazz and romantic.

Literally the first whiteys who met niggers instantly recognized them as stupid, childlike, playful and aggressive with a good sense of rhytm.

They were right.

This is true. But blacks invented every modern style of music except for a few like punk and metal
>rock(with blues) and thus most of it's subgenres
>jazz
>hip hop
>funk
>R&B
>orignal techno producers were blacks

>best musician
cite your sources
oh wait it's your feelings lmao

80+ fish, OP.

Not bad. Not bad at all.

sage

Some people have to use training wheels before they can actually ride their bike, croatia.

Classical music is extremely limited in scope. It uses very simplistic time with straight forward harmonic relationships as illustrated by the counterpoint school of thought. At its most complicated, Jazz pushes the boundaries of composition, technique and tonal modes, requiring a level of sophistication untouched by classical music.

Also, the discussion in this thread is silly in the fact that people are talking about Jazz as a single genre when in reality there are dozens of different types of Jazz music with varying approaches to composition and improvisation.

and yet blacks dominate every single one of them except for fusion which is the least interesting emotionally.

>I like playing jazz more than classical.

Like every experienced musician.

However, if I had to identify with smth, I would choose borderline tacky neoclassical music like Two Steps from Hell easily before jazz. Jazz (like an abstract paintings) brakes down the scales to much to give me a calm feeling

>At its most complicated, Jazz pushes the boundaries of composition, technique and tonal modes, requiring a level of sophistication untouched by classical music.

yes, so does metal. But many forms of metal are bordeline classical, would you agree?

I wouldn't say that as there are tons of great black fusion players (OP pic related). But Jazz fusion is pretty much proto-world music, so you get a lot more variation in the ethnicities of the musicians whereas earlier forms of Jazz were pretty much made of black and white Americans.

>the best musician in the world
>plays almost nothing but random notes
share some needles and AIDS yourself faggot

Well blacks are more rhythmically inclined per genetics, just like they are more likely to snatch a purse than a whitie.

They are more emotional creatures than whites which expresses itself in music, but also impulsive actions.

T. Freud

Which style of jazz do you mean? I can see you getting that with like Davis or Coltrane but what about Gran Green or Brubeck? What about Nat King Cole and the Rat Pack? Swing is the best era of pop music and everyone knows it.

My man. Best jazz composer who ever lived AND pride in his white heritage.

People who think jazz is a bunch of random notes deserve to be gassed honesty.

>yes, so does metal.
No. Not in the slightest.

>Still naming African Musicians.

>Hans please.

Ah guess we agree then. I would just call texture "structure" instead, but might be my mediocre english skills. Thought the other guy meant classical music as in the whole genre and not the period.

blacks make the best music. thats their only contribution to the world

Later fusion artist were mostly white dudes who could play fast.

Spaniards like Corea are based