I DON'T WANT TO LIVE WITH MY PARENTS ANYMORE! I HATE IT!!!

I DON'T WANT TO LIVE WITH MY PARENTS ANYMORE! I HATE IT!!!

We all do. Just swallow it until you go to college and never live there again.

>until you go to college

>kill them.
>enjoy your freedom.

Why don't you move out?

Let them live with you

I'm 28, ex drug addict and still lives at home, didn't even go to high school. Get on my level.
Be happy you have an actual home and people that care for you, try to do the best you can of the situation.

Personally I'm just glad I'm alive and I'm currently learning things so I'll be more functional in the world. Hopefully I'll find a job soon and have my own place within 2 years, by then I'll be 30.
Stop comparing yourself with others, just try to be happy. Improve yourself.

>tfw living alone for 7 years now and think it was not so bad with the parents

You can get an apartment instantly.

can you bump my thread thx!!

>just try to be happy
yeah and I'm not happy living with my parents.

How? By living on welfare?
Don't think so.

>tfw I'm moving out in one month or two

The nightmare will finally be over....

No, by getting a job and when you have a job you can get an apartment 2nd hand until you find your own 1st hand contract.

Delete this or take me with you

>finished college
>went back to home

done :^)

I like living with my parents. I tried living alone and it was terrible, and the rent I paid was not worth it

Humans have lived with thier extended families since forever, moving out is just recently invented Anglo cancer

Yeah but that's the thing, when you didn't even go to high school it's not too easy finding a stable job, so I'd like to work abs save at least a bit before moving, or I'll be living on breadcrumbs and not knowing if i lose my job, and then it's either taking loans and getting into debt, or going back home. Rather have some money to rely on on the bank account, if I'd lose the job, so i can survive while finding a new one.

>everyone's parents are exactly the same

And don't you think people lived with their parents because they lived Agrarian lifestyles and couldn't move out, not because it was so great?

>tfw no job that doesn't involve interacting with others
>tfw no home with nobody else in it

How do I attain isolation mode? I have found out that living with family, roommates, and gf all suck over the years.