Straight man asking gays:

Straight man asking gays:

Does it actually feel good to get fucked in the ass? I don't see the thrill....

Considering the fact that the male G-spot is inside the anus, and that having it stimulated can lead to literally the best orgams of your entire life. Yes I'd say it is amazing. You haven't lived till you've had a prostate orgasm.

can i get one of those without a cock ramming into my body cavity?

get a little prostate massager and go exploring, my man. or just see if you can reach it with a finger.

Yes, you can use fingers or basically any other object to hit it. Just look up any about the male prostate and stimulating it. It's pretty simple and sucks a lot of males don't know about it because they aren't encouraged to explore that part of themselves.

Actually it feels incredible. Now i must admit it took a number of times both actual and practicing with a dildo but it was worth it for me. I'd also like to say I take an enema eath time before as I dont mix shit and rimming and fucking.

It is going to feel really foreign shoving anything up your ass because your entire life has been spent with it as an exit only. Just get in the shower with some lube when you have a couple hours to yourself and have fun taking it easy and exploring. After 5-10 min it won't feel so weird and you can take your time finding the spot that makes you feel amazing. Just know that for some guys some serious exploration is needed to really find that right spot, but all men have one.

prostate

But that's the best part my dude.

Its pretty shitty experience TBH...

dubs have spoken

prostate

but it's more fun to fuck the other guy imo

You can tell when you have to shit my man, if you feel like you need to take a crap, don't shove shit in there without expecting to hit a land mine. Honestly I never understood anyone that fucked a guy and said they got shit on, you really can tell easily and a simple one or two fingers and some water and you can clean it out really easily beforehand.

Trips

that's not trips you retard

You dense motherfucker

The post he responded to saying dubs, has trips, you dumb fucking neckbeard.

How long is the intestines? Haha longer than a few fingers i bet.

like warm apple pie

How do I stop it from feeling like I need to take a shit a few minutes in?

Lots of nerves, prostate...

I'm straight, but I fucking love getting fisted by my wife. It's downright addictive. When I come from that, I forget my own name for a few minutes.

Don't knock it till you try it.

This is me but with a big cock instead of the fisting. I am an addicted analslut and hot guys fuck me now i guess

I'd say the only comparable thing would be like a dick in the ass.

straight guy here as well
i tried to experiment with it when i was a teen. pushing on the prostate def made the orgasms 'stronger' but having s pen or finger in the butt was way too uncomfortable, to the point where i really had to focus on staying hard. no not a very good experience for me receiving. HOWEVER, i did learn a thing or two about how sensitive an ass is and how it stretches, etc. so now im good at fucking women in the ass and can actually make it feel really good for girls who either never took it before, or took it from an inexperienced guy. so yea, if you want to fuck ass good, try fucking yourself once

Hitachi magic wand my man.

Sit on a chair and put that thing on your taint. Eventually the feeling will swell and fill your whole pelvis and you'll get a 10/10 nut.

Nothing like it in the world.

Y'know how some girls can't cum from coitus alone? They have to have some clit work? There are probably a lot of guys out there that can't cum from assplay alone. I'm pretty sure I'm one of them because I've tried a number of times and I can never quite bring it home without just jerking off normally.