YEEEEEEE-HAA~!

YEEEEEEE-HAA~!

youtube.com/watch?v=aYDfwUJzYQg
evening, Sup Forums, what's everybody drinkin'?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yXmnmvDl-ao
youtube.com/watch?v=Wjdi7a6L_78
youtube.com/watch?v=GG-VPJ47LbM
youtube.com/watch?v=RjDVEqlInQk
youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trapped in your own private Idaho? must suck~

youtube.com/watch?v=yXmnmvDl-ao

I know it's almost a school nite again, but damn.. all alone, ooh la la

Drinking hpnotic and some milk. Two separate glasses. Switching between the them.

..damn, guess it just ain't my nite

SELFBUMP!

Hpnotic's fine, but what kinda milk is that?

also, cheers!

OMG it's Big Smoke! Been to Cluckin' Bell lately, you traitorous fuck?

Just some 2 percent milk with a few French vanilla creamers for taste. Some people think it's weird but I like it.

well shit, I'ma just eat these canadian pringles all by myself then.
they're wearing dresses!

Depends, is that ya momma's new stripper name or what her pimp calls her, mm~?
I can dig it, you've almost constructed artificial cereal milk! keep at it

Do you faggots who post weekly threads like this have meet-ups? If so how autistic are they? If not you should start.

What do you think of this man?

Having trouble fitting in, skidmark?
Looks like white Daymdrops, I hope he loves food as well

Just drinkin' some Marty Cloon on the rocks

shoot, is that a scotch of some kind? I never heard of it.

Can we use your house as a base of operations?

Aloha Nickel brah, I'm drinkin some Kona Big Wave

Light blonde ale, hint of citrus/tropical fruity flavor. Just something mellow to ease myself into the week.

But damn I'm kinda jealous of that 211

99% of the time that will end in some user eating other user's cum

Primus sucks....
>inb4 Jerry was a racecar driver

How haven't you died from liver failure yet? I remember you posting shit last year when I was an alcoholic lurking Sup Forums nightly.

Actually moving soon, to another place or one of my own, once again.
What you have there is an excellent, refreshing brew fit for summer shores and relaxing locales one might vacation at with decent cash.
211 is a bottle of extra-powered robot flop-sweat that gives you a wicked buzz and tastes like aluminum schnaps.
but thanks, friend.
CHEERS!

Are you a pedophile? I'm pretty sure you're a pedophile.

Too lazy to make a new webm right now but drinking some good ol' beer. I have to move out of my house tomorrow so drin king all tonight to forget about my stress.

Cheers! It's hitting the spot in this desert heat for sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wjdi7a6L_78
mexican beer

@OP, Just drinkin some beers, pal. To be quite honest, I have always though you are quite handsome! Wanna hang some time OP?

You seem more agressive than usual; what's eating you man? Frankly, I doubt your identity.

that one sucks! I prefer Wynona's beaver and Mr Krinkel.
I've been at this since 2012.
the gods have favored me with an unstoppable organ. You should find yours as well!

Did you get evicted user?

dude!!!
FUCKING PLUG IN YOUR LAMP.
its literally been sitting there in that fucking corner unused for like a year or two. That light from the fan creates a slightly off brightness that makes it feel like your in a public bathroom or something

you dont get depressed on hangover ?

i drink fucking 16 of these

Naw lots of family circumstances happened at once that I'm too lazy to explain.
But basically this was my grandfathers home and I was taking care of him but he passed away recently and now house is oging to the bank and the house I wanted to buy took itself off the market at the last minute so all the money I invested into getting backgroudn check and everything for it went to waste.

Trying to get another house but having to wait on it.

Why the fuck I have to get a background check for every house I want to buy is stupid, cost money and my time. I'm a 100% legal american who has committed 0 crimes why you gotta make me deal with this shit I'll never know,.

I ain't a mirror, fool!
Oh heck, let's get down to drinkin' then, old friend!!
Aho, a neighbor in el paso, then?
there's enough old-timers like you at the spa, it's bad enough they barely believe in towels..
chips?

Vegas

hey, my old friend whats going on!

I saw you the first time I joined Sup Forums lol your thread was funny as fuck.

cheers to you fucking legend.

hey

saw you post a while ago, glad to see ur still around

What's a hangover?

Alright, that's it..
EVERYONE, FINISH YOUR DRINKS!!

Exactly my new friend.
No matter what happens, alcohol will always bring us together.
Broke my headphones recently so had to tape it together.

If you request a copy of the original background check (legal requirement in the US that you are given this option) you can usually provide a copy of that in lieu of another background check...besides, the fee should be no more than 30$...is that really breaking the bank for you?

Also, good vibes and everything, I support your institution here.

Move to New Hampshire.

wheres everyone drinkin from tonight?
whats everyone smokin and playin?

HOLY SHIT, is it you??

The spirit is endless as long as the spirits are endless, but we also find better things to keep us going.
Let me give the best ending theme ever to bolster your spirits in these times of woe and weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=GG-VPJ47LbM

Also, with regards to the principle of the matter, you must understand that when you enter a legal contract with people you don't know very well and whom don't know you very well that they would like to ensure that you aren't a career criminal and that you are able to pay your bills/debts through a standard check of public databases on the matter, ya?

it may be me but yeah bro you are a fucking legend when I saw your face on this thread i was like holy shit your back!

A pleasure, brother.
I remember some fella posting Trailer Park pics back in the day!

its 30 to 40 dollars a pop, it doesn't break the bank but I've spent around 200~300 dollars while just applying to houses. It's really annoying to deal with and I unnecessary money that I shouldn't have to spend.

My occupation is Bartender, does New Hampshire have shitty laws like can't sale on sunday?
Drinking from last night at my house.
I don't smoke but if I do its weed or a cigar, I do have a few on reserve but I have to get really drunk to smoke them.
That's not the beach boys!
But viewtiful joe is pretty great, I'm glad that I at least get to see beach boys here in a month live.
Seems like I should just have a record on file they can easily check though and not make me pay a fee.
I wish it was like a hey I wasn't a criminal in the last 6 months so I can show this to all potential house salers.

I always look forwards to your threads nickels

Hello from The Dark and Scary Places, op!
Its good to see you again! Having my usual black coffee.

Welcome back nickel bro. I've missed ya.

wh-DAMN YOU!
AND YOUR MUG IS WAY BIG!
Enjoy the show, you butt-cheek
And I always look forward to your contentment, friend!
DSP, hello again! Feel free to surge a subject, I've got about 30 minutes before I gotta backflip into bed!

LET'S HAVE FUN!
youtube.com/watch?v=RjDVEqlInQk

My mug I use now isn't even that big. Like I said before I plan to get a proper stone tankard. Either as a christmas or birthday present to myself, so that'll hold a lot more. Unfortunately those aren't see through though for my meme/webm purposes.

And lovely to see ya too, brother!
There's much more to life than memes, but that's easy to know! I hope it happens in a box with wrapping paper and a bow

DSP here
No particular subject to speak on. Just happy to hang out here!

Nah, but I am trippin'.

Join our beer fest

hangouts.google com/hangouts/_/ytl/7rubiPk_vScUp6DtJ7njSCuox3IC0DVvRJYAIvjaKwE=?hl=en_US&authuser=0

>it's true
>Watches. at 0 $ ?

well boys and goils, regardless of what is happening, I'm afraid it's gotten too late and we must scatter.
Final thoughts for the nite?

Music I'm llistening to currently isn't very danceable
youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY
What are you trippin on?
Did the link and deleted the extra bits and still nothing, I got nothing.
It's funny cause I use to be a watch repair person. Online stores are more likely to rip you off than a store in person.

Don't you know how to pour a beer? wtf

crap crap crap, I gotta get to sleep for work.
take care now, I'll see ya again soon~

I'd love for anyone to challenge me or give me a contest. I'll reply and win everytime.
I just said I was a bartender of course I do, but trying to record this shit and poor the beer means I only have one hand available so I cant' do it properly.