I only now saw Suicide Squad. Please tell me Sup Forums didn't like it, it was an awful mess

I only now saw Suicide Squad. Please tell me Sup Forums didn't like it, it was an awful mess.

+$600 million worldwide faggot

>pic related
>$1,084,939,099 worldwide

I couldn't even finish it, watched the first half hour and turned it off. Fucking horrible, this DCEU was a mistake.

Yes, because box office is a measure of quality

>gatling laser out of fucking nowhere
>another capeshit movie with blue sky beam
>that editing
>that pacing
wew lad how shit it was

It was a lot of wasted potential. The only "villain" who actually did anything bad is also the only one of them to die

It's all that matters, really. Sequel/spin-offs are all but guaranteed now. So cry more.

Name 3 hero movies with a blue sky beam

>le Aussie cunt
>le good guy soldier
>le cool-ass nigga
>le strong black female
>le quirky girl
>le edgy faglord
>le popular model
>le mexican stereotype
seriously wtf were they thinking

It was awful but it really wasnt as terrible as people make it out to be. Just super fucking disjointed. Those characters could be shoved into a good film.

>Avengers
>Man of Steel
>Fantastic Four
not even him

According to Marvel, and DC, and any major studio, and michael bay, and Hollywood in general, and of course on Sup Forums as well.

>Avengers
>Man of Steel
>Transformers 3

>le
Are you really still using this ? It's not 2008 bud. Christ im embarrassed for you

t b h "the sky beam" is gonna be a common joke in 20 years when people make fun of current movies like we make fun of 80s movies now

There was no "Sky beam" in man of Steel. It was a machine affecting gravity. Different than some blue plasma shi in the sky

>I only write stuff because it's popular on reddit in THE CURRENT YEAR

>There was no "Sky beam" in man of Steel. It was a machine affecting gravity.
wow

But Michael Bay knows that his movies suck.

Never been on Reddit in my life bud. You obviously do though
Actually going to say something or just be a faggot

go be underage somewhere else

Objectively one of the worst movies ever made.

Nah

>

Deal with that. Suicide Squad IS one of the worst movies ever made.

last one kiddo

You are part of the minority who likes it. How am I the laughing stock?

why the heck does this image have Waller and not Croc

Movies that bad tend to bomb, you know like that Hulk shit or the ASM2 flick the other year. This was a hit so it couldn't be the worst

It's really not though. Its bad but you sound like a faggot. If you think it's on par with something like troll 2 or plan 9 from outer space you're a lying fat pig

>That pacing

ONE MONTAGE OF THEM GETTING ACQUAINTED. ONE.

ONE BAR SCENE AND SUDDENLY THEY ARE ON THE SAME PAGE.

ONE MISSION WHERE THEY ALL JUST BLAST THE BAD GUY.

BOOOOOOOOO

>couldn't beat Deadpool
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

arr rook same

Nah, I'm just messing with Suicidefags. Although it IS worse than Plan 9. Plan 9 from Outer Space is not really that terrible thing people say it is. It's just below average the typical 50s sci-fi movie.

Holy fuck is this real?

Chronicle

Skyline

There is no "blue beam" in chronicle. That's lightning that kills the one kid

>Michael Bay
>bad

Looks like we got some reddit fag pedestrians in this thread. Michael Bay is pure entertainment kino, inb4 Transformers. His Action films such as The Island, The Rock, and the pinacle of his excessive style Pain & Gain are unbridled in terms of directorial auteurism in current Hollywood films.

how did it make this much money, even plebs didn't like it

I guess putting famous songs into trailers is enough these days....

Yes, of course. Keep that delusion...

>delusion that Michael Bay is a great kinographer

I bet you don't even like Brian De Palma movies.

>inb4 Transformers
>when I say transformers first it doesn't count.

Oh, okay, whew! You're trolling.

>even plebs didn't like it
Actually, ONLY plebs did not like it

Not even trolling, completely serious, Brian De Palma and Bay are auteurs, there style sets them apart from minor directors who lack vision. When I see one of their films I can tell it was made by one of them.

I thought it was fine. For reference I also thought BvS was good.

ITT: Amerifags who justify Hollywood releasing shitty stuff like Michael Bay movies and Suicide Squad by trying to make them seem kvlt and academic.

Suicide Squad is Pleb Filter

looks like you should stick with Sup Forumseddit

Okay, I won't disagree with that but auteurism is not synonymous with quality.

why do you keep talking about Michael Bay, wtf his movies are like a completely different category

>Gatling laser
Haven't you heard of tracer rounds, civvie?

>Gatling laser
>mistaking playing Fallout with seeing Suicide Squad
this fucking guy

No, of course not, but Bay's style is something I quite enjoy, he makes no qualms about being excessive. He directs a Billion dollar franchise, and his style is perfect for it. Some have tried to argue that he is simply materialistic entertainer, but I firmly disagree. His films are very entertaining, but that does not mean they lack artistic quality and he himself made an entire film about satirizing the excess in American culture in Pain & Gain, which he himself is a part of. He is maligned by nerds and shitty youtube reviewers because the Transformer movies are easy targets and I just don't like seeing posters on Sup Forums falling for that.

>mfw I actually grew up in Germany

Not sure what you are implying. I am not an arrogant like yourself.

Cara's Enchantress was the best thing about this movie, surprisingly. Like I was floored.

Until that bullshit asspull ending. But I enjoyed the rest of her screen time.

I enjoyed watching it, but holy shit I could write a god damn essay on how many gripes I had with it.

It could've been a good movie, but everything felt so off all the time.

oh fuck off you daft cunt

Michael bay really does put out shitty movies with big budget special effects.

>0.01 cents have been deposited to your account. Thanks for doing business with The Walt Disney Company.

MCU ages like milk.