Is love worth it? If it only just eventualy causes pain

Is love worth it? If it only just eventualy causes pain

not worth it trust me

Love is the reason for everything

Even pain reminds you that you live... pain is joy, embrace it.

I like many fags and untrustowirthies on this site, thought it was a fool's folly, a dream, a simpleton's errand but love has struck me.

Now all i can say is persevere ,my friend , love exists, and it awaits you,

Don't listen to this fake ass all it will do is destroy you in the end OP.

im drunk and depressed this is just the thread i was looking for
i cant tell u that love is or isnt worth it but ill tell you my story of love

met this girl in summer school
i was in for algebra 2 and trig cause that shit was retarded hard
she was fucking beautiful and i thought "well im a fuckin goony lookin fag shed never alk to me
one day she moves her seat next to mine
we start talkin and shit
turns out she was really into me
so we talked for maybe a week then i finally had the nerve to ask her number
next day she was at my house and i had the most cash sex of all time
skip a couple weeks and we start dating
meet the parents blah blah blah
the point im trying to get to i guess is that there where many nights where she would tell me that she could never live without me
she would make me promise countless times to never leave her
i loved this girl more then anything in my entire life and i thought i had the same love back'
we stayed in the closest relationship for 2 years
then one day we where at her dorm with my freinds and i had to leave to work
i come back and i emidietly noticed somethinf was diffrent
she told me she had feelings for my best freind at the time
crazyjelouseanger.exe
i broke up with her and she starded dating him
so i broke into his house and beat him 2 inches from death in front of his entire family
she told me she hated me and that she never even loved me
i ended up snroting a bunch of u4700 (google that shit) and i overdosed
unfortunatley my dad found me and called an ambulance
its been almost a year sense that shit happened and i have been fucked up on every drug under the fuckin sun
or whatever i could get off the deep web
it hurts less now but there are days where i think of her and the times we had and it fucks me up
hense why im drunk
thats just my story
you dicide for urself user

it's a made up word that didn't exist in your life until someone said it to you
grow the fuck up

Love gives us happy moments and memories. Even if it doesn't last forever, I'd say that's worth it.

Love in any aspect is simple truth. Think about the truest love you have in your life? Is it for your dad or friend or a bottle? That is your truest perception of love and that's what you should seek to find. Love can be rewarding and it can be the biggest waste of your time! Don't waste years on somebody, be honest always and you guys will be mature about any next steps. Find a woman that's the jelly to your peanut butter and makes you want to be a better person. Make a million memories. Then experience the unknown after death... hopefully together.

its still me
what ive found in life so far is that women just dont love the same as men do
men, when truly in love could be with that person forever
women will stick around but eventually get sick and tired of the same old same old
even if you try to keep it spontanious
the factor is that its still you
im still trying to figure out if i miss her or i miss the times we had togother or if i just missing having someone like that in my life
go ahead and fall in love if you want but just never forget that it will come toa very bitter end

check them fuckin trips btw

Fck you, im drunk and sensible, and your post has pmade me doubt everything that has been said. I'm sad now.

still me again... yall want a pic of this heartless bitch?

Just don't be a pussy. Tell yourself you're not weak, and move on

suck a cock

If it helps you feel better, yes!

I'm not sure. I have only felt in love with someone once. All was great until..well, i dont know what happened. Maybe I'm boring. I've hurt for a little over three years now. I wish my life would end sometimes. You just never really know when someone will turn their back on you. I suppose if love is what you want, you must take that risk.

Yes please

Btw user, it is true that time heals all wounds. I have been where you are now. It gets better, as long as you want it to get better. Just hang in there and don't get too fucked up

I'm in a similar boat as you user. Lay off the drinking and drugs, your only fucking yourself up in the end. Time heals everything

The only reason of pain is the lack of love man. Always there's someone, in some place

heres the heartless bitch that destroyed my will to live

time does not heal all wounds
i feel like this shit is gunna suck forever its been a year and it still sucks
so fuck it im gunna keep gettin fucked up till i OD and hopefully next time no one will find me

I won't say I'm the most experienced in love, but from what I've seen, it hurts. Love will hurt no matter what. Fighting, cheating, leaving, death, you name it, but all of it is worth it. I would give everything to have a perfect relationship with someone perfect for me, even though we would definitely be fighting, but that's only because love comes with fighting. Through out all of the pain and suffering, it's always worth it once you find someone who you truly love, and who truly loves you. My advice is, keep trying. Keep trying to find someone who is exactly like you, someone you can trust, and hold on to them. Never let go. Even though it will hurt, it's always worth it for the brighter side of a relationship.

About 3 or 4 months ago I ended my relationship and things have been good and bad. I still think about her everyday but I try to not be a little bitch about it and go on with my life. As of now I don't have a high opinion of love and well I'm just happier without it. Maybe I'll change my mind in a few years but as of now, love can eat my ass I have plenty of better things to do.

Thanks, user. Gives me hope.

No. You will feel empty and hateful. The only positive for me is that I'm bulking up and set to be a killing machine for the police or army. Fuck women, they are inferior and should be our slaves.

Yes it does

Love of anime

>eventualy causes pain
if that's all you're worried about, then just end it all now, user.
love is a chemical, it's a feeling, it's an urge. It means you're an animal, and a robot, it makes you strong and shows you you're weak. If you can control it, I'd say you're not in love, therefore your question is moot. If you're out of control then it's even more moot.

and therefore your question is a charade!

stop being such a whining pussy

Not op, but I consider it. Im fit and have a decent financial future, so it would surprise everyone. I'm not going to tell anyone how i feel though. If i do it, it will be fast on my own terms. Is it worse or better if my corpse is never found? They would have the hope that i may be out there.

Its not a forgone conclusion that love will hurt you. Its more or less a coin toss. If you get lucky then thats the best thing that will ever happen to you, if you get unlucky its hands down the worst thing that will ever happen to you. So risk it or don't, upto you

I was unlucky but for the 10 years it was good, it was very good. For others its good for longer. For others still its good all their lives. Coin toss my friend. Flip it

She looks like a dog. You dodged a bullet there, user.

Go MGTOW, OP. Love is just a chemical balance that is happening in your brain. When you're "in love" you waste your money, time and sanity. Just buy a pet but don't fuck it.

lol you don't have to kill yourself just cause you don't have a chick. try weed :D

love is nice, i'd say it's worth experiencing at least once, even if it does end in pain. it's simply another color in the palette of life.

i want to get defencive but at the same time i want to agree

I smoked and vaped for seven years. I quit weed and coffee when I split up with her. Never going back to those habits. Now im hulking up, but i still feel empty.

....and really, my point was just don't worry about it. if you're worried about getting hurt then you're doing it wrong. love and trust are the same thing.

Success feels better than love imo

depends on the kind of person you are. pain and suffering are an evolutionary ways of weeding out the weak. the weak seclude themselves and die out, and those that can move on will continue their essence. you choose it, man.

No. I still love my ex, but i will never trust her again. She stole from me and dumped me through a text after we lived together over five years.

I liked this. Thanks :)

you just described every spoken word in existence ever to anyone. good point, shit philosophy.

3,000,000,000+ vaginas on the planet. Find another.

that's the best part, pain is pleasure, one follows the other, yet they're one in the same
duality; the grand illusion we experience

well i'm not gonna argue for the dabs, but whats wrong with coffee? :( That shit has virtually no side effects!
>I still love
yeeeea fair enough. i take that back. but you still need to kinda make yourself fall out of love somehow, since you KNOW she's no good. short of finding a new partner I have no advice. :/ if you're fit you can laid at least, not the same but don't off yerself.

Love and trust is what the world needs right now. Yes, it's worth it.

Never dated but i believed your story... Sad.

I fell in love with a demonic mega cunt. Still say it was worth it because when I dumped her ass, I finally learned to man the fuck up. Funny thing is I still love her though. Love as in I hope the best for her and hope she gets her shit together. Not love as in I'm in love with her and want to be with her. No, I'd rather castrate myself then go back to that shit.

Coffee causes anxiety for me. Drank it many years. I already have an overly active mind which can frustrated people, so when i drink coffee i share information faster than anyone can process it. Also it's bad for your heart.

I don't want to just get laid. I loved her. It felt like love when we had sex. Now I piss when i get errections so im loaded up with testosterone. I can't handle the heartbreak. i was scripted xanax to help, but i still feel like life is now meaningless.

I have been loved

They all grow old and die. Just like you. Make the most of your precious time.

>this
Fell in love twice, both times they gave me the "i love you, u mean so much to me" blah blah blah, buts then its like they wake up and decide they dont love u anymore. all girls are the same user, and none are to be trusted, in my eyes, love is a one-sided thing, someone is always more in love than the other is & someone always loses interest, so in the end user, love is not worth it, dont ever trust women, in the end they'll just fuck you.

Lol way ahead of you bud. Just finished college. Right now it's job hunting volunteering, my hobbies, and lots of road trips. Later it's going to be getting my own place, getting a giant pitbull, learning a new language, learning an instrument, and taking an exotic vacation. I'm living my life real good. If someone worth my time comes along then I'll let her be apart of it but I don't anyone else to make me happy. Hell 4 years of being single is still better than that fucked up year with her.