Sup Forums, I require assistance...

Sup Forums, I require assistance. My next door neighbor is an incredibly loud asshole who won't stop drinking and yelling at night. I attempted to talk to him about it and he said he'd stop every time but never does. I can't complain to the landlady since she's his grandmother. While she isn't the biggest fan of his, she won't kick him out, even when he breaks the rules. My other neighbors across the street have also started fighting at night. I want advice on how to get them back. Nothing illegal or at least nothing that can be traced to me.

Fire.

And before the comments start rolling in about how I should man up, I tried. But its interrupting my sleep schedule so I go into work tired. Sleeping pills make me miss my alarm as well.

Where and what type? I live in an apartment, so burning my neighbors place risks fucking me over.

Fill water baloons with sperm and throw them at his car.

Have you tried sleeping with him?

Fuuuck no. He's a drunk asshole with a 3/10 face and what i'm assuming is meth sores on his hands.

Long term you should try and find a better place to live. Sounds ghetto/trashish with a bunch of loud drunks fighting nightly.

He doesn't have a car. But that does give me an idea.

Its actually not completely bad. It just got worse when he moved in and invited 20 drunks over to hang out with him at a constant, plus his baby mama and ex come over. New neighbors across the street too. But the others are nice. They even helped me when my car got trapped in snow before work.

Easy mode: get earplugs.

Normie mode: call the cops on him once the night hours are on and he's noisy. Most City have rules on that so check yours

Hardmode: plant drugs or other illegal thing and report those at the same time.

Autistic mode: start fucking with him by doing thing like closing the breaker at the most annoying time, smear shit on his door handle. Poe in a plate then freeze it and slide the frozen disc in his room. Get creative.

You could try throwing a NO2 home made bomb through his window

Pee* man fuck cellphone autocorrect

Purchase a bass and an exceptionally shitty (yet still functional) amplifier.
>Learn one single riff
>Make sure there are no noise ordinances
>Turn amplifier settings to ten
>Play same riff for one year straight until sober

Autistic mode accepted.

Bar the doors and burn your house down

record it once and play it at full volume whenever youre not home

I hear vagisil does wonders for an itchy pussy.

c'mon man common sense just get a record of the times he's done it, then report to the police, or just easy mode report to the police when he is being loud

>record silence when the neighbor is asleep
>listen to it on full volume when he's awake

Well then here's some other idea: throw any gross liquid at his Windows so out dries there and her had to clean that shit. Get firecracker and when he sleep with an open window throw these baby in. Chew gum and stick it around the path he walk so he steps on them. If he ever leave for a long time smuggle some super smelly stuff in his house. Go to a hunting ship and but concentrated bottle of bear attracting smell (usually there's one that smell like rotten meat) and get creative with where you put it.

don't mind the typos my phone is a bitch

Make recordings (video and audio) of the evidence over the course of a couple of weeks, hand in to police.

If you have the evidence, and a legitimate complaint, they will have to take action. Over ruling the landlords judgement,

Call cops, or move.

Shit in their chimneys

Shit in their chimneys