Which one is the best?

which one is the best?

Depends how balanced special is. I'd ovebuffed, definitely Rex, if not, Randal.

bump

> bumpsy
> a challenger approaches
> gottagofast.exe
> report home to browse Sup Forums

whats the catch???

are these shrimp or something?

also johnny every time

one hit and your dead.. please elaborate on this choice.

Rex FTW.

Donny is the best prove me wrong

Brunt or Randar 100% better

Johnny.

Max speed means you always have the first shot.
Max attack means you always get through their defenses and kill them on the first blow.

He cannot lose.

And to add a little bit, this is pretty much min-maxing to its core. If you don't pick Johnny, that explains why you always get rekt in MMOs or RPGs.

> bumpsy op
think about it at some time and point your hero that you have chosen to take into the journey of the 7 seas at some time and point there will be a chance that if you stay back and just watch everything unfold before your very own eyes you can just simply be the one to pick off anyone at that low health or when they are sleeping. ez pz

>when they are sleeping
>Implying you'll do shit

Surprise attacks rely on finishing the opponent fast. With such low attack it would be a miracle.

Someone explain thread pls? This looks fascinating

>shrimp or something

Plankton

Johnny is top tier. Big Crimson is diet Johnny for people who aren't high speed low drag enough.

>>Implying you'll do shit
finding in my own personal time I shall acquire the largest rock that I can get my hands on near by and drop it on the ones like johnny who spend their whole day swimming around. They will need to lay down and kick back some time.

Nah nigga, one hit from Johnny and YOU'RE dead

My boy One-Shot Johnny.

what if johnny is having a rough day and is not performing to his best ability.. ever think about that

Bumpsy V.S. The World

What if Johnny shows up at the end of your bed tonight and he punches your brow deep into your brain-stem before you can even start to react, ever think about that, bitch? You might now

If we are going by turn-based combat, the Grandguard would be able to take out Johnny.

Bumpsy is solely for trolling people who bought into the Big Crimson/Zippy Smalls meme or noobs running Rictor Mortis.

ive had it with johnny all the years of growing up with him in the neighbor hood... everyone wants to be johnny not one person gives a shit how much of a bully he is to me. All the time in middle school and high school he has ruined my rep, stole M'lday, not to fucking mention my dad likes him more than me. Why must you do this to me johnny.. Why?

>Big Crimson/Zippy Smalls memes
>implying One Shot is not the biggest meme

Until one night you get drunk and completely obliterate an enemy team with Ether Rex's special. You'll never repeat it, but people will bitch on the forums for nerfs.

are there more stuff like this? there must be more, I know it

Johnnys a tool irl

zippy has great back door potential
and
brunt can steal objs like his job depends on it

Bumpsy doesn't need to fight. Only One Shot Johnny can catch Bumpsy, and anyone can kill One Shot Johnny. The odds are high that One Shot Johnny will be killed before engaging Bumpsy if Bumpsy has sufficient starting distance from One Shot Johnny. Probability favors the survival of Bumpsy unless Defense can completely block attack and cannot be reduced; then victory goes to The Dome.

If damage and health have the same value in blocks then Grandguard wins. Since Johnny can oneshot everyone but it, meaning if Johnny goes for the kill the Grandguard can just trade a hit.