What's some music that sounds masculine or has masculine themes...

What's some music that sounds masculine or has masculine themes? I'm starting to feel like a faggot for listening to pop and folk.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h1DDndY0FLI
youtube.com/watch?v=uoNoTvDufhc
youtube.com/watch?v=6pjmP-FmcRg
youtube.com/watch?v=oiXaT_1I-vw
youtube.com/watch?v=n_c6GlcEcoY
youtu.be/TVcLIfSC4OE
youtu.be/rNJacSjRAd0?t=485
youtube.com/watch?v=YF3jeAPGhrY
youtube.com/watch?v=hiFyi5-fe60
youtube.com/watch?v=ZeZL2R9jDJM
youtube.com/watch?v=JnwF5Jsjouc&t=1685s
youtube.com/watch?v=aVecmhNYbuQ&t=969s
youtube.com/watch?v=YOe0d0VhAgA
youtube.com/watch?v=lGOL-p_hzoA
youtube.com/watch?v=4wRTxBhqNuY
youtube.com/watch?v=pBDI8gLRwCE
youtube.com/watch?v=GExCA7OUudg
youtube.com/watch?v=H2wCu3qwUpM
youtube.com/watch?v=6l2_7GJHq10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/h1DDndY0FLI

MHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMM YES
just embrace it fag boy

Damn Tommy Wiseau got swole

you're an insecure faggot that's all

Linkin Park

Swans

>pretending to hate masculinity so you can date rape feminists
you're an insecure fagot.

ok here's a song about strangling a woman to death

youtube.com/watch?v=uoNoTvDufhc

my 1st 4 albums

Motorhead.

The only "Manly" band that ascends past its meme status to be a worthy entity of its own.

youtube.com/watch?v=6pjmP-FmcRg

So masculinity =killing women

if your definition of manly is having a beerbelly and borderline retarded iq, sure. motorhead is really "manly"

No
Killing = Masculinity
Masculinity =/= killing

What is it like to have such a fragile masculinity? Does your manhood feels threatened when some random guy cuts you off in traffic, for example?

if you want it to be ;)

*ahem*

you're a faggot for caring about that shit

in a jungian way, yeah

Fuck me for trying to improve myself right?

>inb4 you're not improving yourself
being less of a fag is improvement

fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=oiXaT_1I-vw

Danzig

this tbqh familia

>Listening to certain music to validate your selfworth is a sign of improvement
never gonna make it

why do you think masculinity is good

Sunn & Burzum

Fuck off cuck. Masculine men built and maintain civilization. I'm a shittier person for having feminine preferences.

go get yourself some danzig

Screeching about satan raping virgin mary is edgy teenager-tier, not masculine

I hope you're joking. I bet you have this skewed idea pushed by marxist proganda that masculinity means being a knuckle dragging caveman.

i don't think there's anything inherently positive or negative about it. it's simply a natural state of being. why do you think it's bad

just kill yourself already, it will solve all your problems

Either this is bait you're you're actually retarded. Stay off Sup Forums for your own mental health.

ITT

eh desu kinda sounding like a nu-male here. don't overdo it just be yourself, that's where Sup Forumstards fail

underrated

>His concept of masculinity is so fragile he has to define it with his music choices

Fucking hell, i bet the motherfuckers who insist on listening to only masculine music are the same people who don't take care of their bodies and minds, aren't pursuing self improvement through their career and personal life, let women and other men disrespect them and don't do their part helping others and their community. You just know

Just stop being an insecure little faggot and enjoy music because you like it, not because you need it to feel like a man. How old are you?

how on earth is femininity bad

no i don't
just trying to understand why op thinks it's better to be masculine

i never said there's anything wrong with being masculine

youtube.com/watch?v=n_c6GlcEcoY

This guy has something to say to you.

just take your pick

Disney sing a longs seem to be at your level OP
youtu.be/TVcLIfSC4OE

nobody's overdoing anything.

there's nothing wrong with using "Masculine" to describe something just as there's no problem using "feminine" to describe something.

It just happens to be the case that a lot of good music is feminine in nature. There's no problem wanting to occasionally listen to good masculine music to pump you up or to when you workout etc.

>The Father
>The Son
>The Holy Ghost

if you are a man, yes it's inherently better to have more masculine traits than feminine ones.

youtu.be/rNJacSjRAd0?t=485

Anything with this guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=YF3jeAPGhrY

nothing wrong with being a feminine man

being preoccupied with what is and isn't masculine, especially considering things where masculinity/femininity is utterly irrelevant (like music) is definitely a sign of being an insecure cuck-

youtube.com/watch?v=hiFyi5-fe60

except for the fact that those feminine traits don't benefit you unless you are a woman.

if you're a man who is submissive and easily emotional you are destined for a life of complete misery

Joke's on you. I don't have a driver's license.

I've come to the conclusion that Frank Zappa was a real man.
Sure, he wasn't a big guy for you, but he worked really hard, and his music is full of manly themes.

Listen to country movie with murder in it or pop music where black people kill other black people.

I always forget how much straight people care about acting 'masculine'

>says a clearly happy man with absolutely no hate inside

Frank Zappa

>hate is contrary to happiness
t. numale
You just don't understand the joy that hating shit fills your life with.
It builds energy, determination, and makes you appreciate the things you love even more.

found the Boyd Rice fan

>femininity is contrary to happiness
You just don't understand the joy that accepting shit fills your life with.
It builds, energy, determination, and makes you appreciate the things you especially love even more.

>>femininity is contrary to happiness
it is in males
>It builds, energy, determination
no, it makes you lethargic and depressed.
Learn some biology m8.

>confusing hormone imbalance with socially defined feminine traits
Learn something

Jesus Christ you sound insecure as fuck

look buddy it's clear that you've been programmed pretty well to think that all masculine traits (aggression, dominance, determination, stoicism) are inherently a negative thing.
if you are a man, being a submissive little faggot who believes you'll have the world is you're just kind to other people will not get you far.
That works if you're a woman because men are programmed to care and shelter them.
You're only constructing your own demise

>"hah. dude. you're so insecure about your masculinity that you don't wanna wear a wig and get pegged everynight? wow insecure much"

>failure of a human being thinks he has the right to call others cucks

enjoy your inferiority complex user and remember, its ok to love and worship manly ubermensch men who are better than you

since when was determination a masculine trait

gachimuchi

lmao self hate

>forcing yourself out of your musical taste to build an image

That's not improvement, that's being thw worst kind of suvmissive and caring way too much of what other people think.

off the top of my head
youtube.com/watch?v=ZeZL2R9jDJM

youtube.com/watch?v=JnwF5Jsjouc&t=1685s
You probably know about this one considering the pic related but thought I'd include it

youtube.com/watch?v=aVecmhNYbuQ&t=969s

Listen to all simpering wimps chastising you just cus your asking for recs. I'm bet you all are bets as fuck, despite banging on about how insecure it is to for once not listen to music made by sissies. I listen to /bleep/ tho so can't really help mate lol. I listen to Metallicas old stuff in the gym sometimes tho, they were defo pretty masculine at first

Everything Danzig
GOD of Pectoral Muscles and Silicone Breasts

also rate my masculinity:
youtube.com/watch?v=YOe0d0VhAgA

Wtf did I type. I had literally just woken up so I'll blame that.

youtube.com/watch?v=lGOL-p_hzoA

>qt twink in fetish clothes
what did you mean by this? Also funnily enough he agreed that his satanic phase album was shit

be yourself, guy

mate forcing yourself to listen to masculine music isnt gonna help you be more manly. work out, try out masculine hobbies but dont force yourself to enjoy them.

being an utter faggot didnt help you much either :^)

Why was this the first thing I thought of?

this. just because you put on motorhead doesn't make you any more or less masculine. you gotta change how you act

also don't let all these Sup Forums betas get you down. good on you for wanting to be more alpha

I listen to a lot of what could be construed as 'masculine' while lifting since I find it pumps me up, some of it might interest you -

youtube.com/watch?v=4wRTxBhqNuY
youtube.com/watch?v=pBDI8gLRwCE
youtube.com/watch?v=GExCA7OUudg
youtube.com/watch?v=H2wCu3qwUpM
youtube.com/watch?v=6l2_7GJHq10

but I'm a /metal/fag so there's lots of similarly hype/aggressive hiphop/electronic out there