Who else is drunk on this fine but shitty sunday night?

who else is drunk on this fine but shitty sunday night?

AMA or shit post or something

Drunk fuck reporting in. What has you drunk on this Monday morning bro?

drunk on jack and coke. checking in faggots

I was drunk. Now I'm high. Also on pills but not the fun kind. Tennessee fag here. How do you like Jack?

I'm awfully glad you asked that OP, because I just happen to have two 20's and two 10's right here in my wallet. I was afraid they were going to be there till next April. So here's what, you slip me a bottle of bourbon, a little glass and some ice, you can do that OP? You're not too busy are you?..

Not OP but also Tennessee fag here. Far east, Kingsport to be exact. Jack is incredible, but I'm running low. Which part are you from?

I just drank an apple four loko with my last three dollars, drunk as fuck.

This is a shit post. This site is garbage. The only reason I never killed myself was because I love my mother too much.

West Nashville my man. East tn is nice. Jack is good. I prefer the jack fire though.

How can you kill yourself with all those dubs?

>porting in. What has you drunk on this Monday morning bro?

In a relation ship finally but unsure I can maintain the iillusion of being stable

>lad you asked that OP, because I just happen to have two 20's and two 10's right here in my wallet. I was afraid they were going to be there till next April. So here's what, you slip me a bottle of bourbon, a little glass and some ice, you can do that OP? You're not too busy are you?..

Not at all m8,

No shit, I was in Nashville yesterday. Took my brother to the airport.
Never had jack fire. I can't be very picky about my liquor though, 'cause I'm actually only 20.

What do you mean? What makes you unstable?

What ever you do, don't mix jack and monster energy. I did that the night before and suffered through some terrible freak out when trying to sleep.

If nobody ever got a shitty, depressing job, the economy would stop running.

On my way

wanna try that now.

fucvked up tryiong to explain especially when drunk,. but scared to shit when she finds out how many issues im carrying around.
Should I just end it 'till i get my shit in order?

Nashville has grown quite a bit. Jack fire is a better version of fireball if you've had that.

>it's true
>Watches. at 0 $ ?

I saw this before. Is it some new meme? I'm too drunk to remember fuck you

The hole time I thought someone was drawing fire on me and it scared the shit out of me.

A couple glasses of el dorado 12 year old and a couple of bowls. nothing extreme for me

No, it's an advertising bot. Congratulations, you are truly drunk. pic unrelated

im drinking tequila

No, not much of a drinker. I always feel like him motion sick when I'm drunk. Plus alcoholism runs in my family, and no the fun kind.

That makes no sense at all and at the same tiem all of it in the world?

Ahh thanks for clearing tha up

I wish. Not tonight. Been wageslaving all day and I could use one though

Side note: I've been drinking tequila lately. Feels like its too hot for anything heavier. Anyone else?

Wha issues though? I'm drunk too user, I wANT to help you with whatever you're going through man.

Yeah, I heard something crazy like 80 people moving there a day? Idk if that's true but damn.
I've actually been pounding fireball all night. I have one unopened bottle left. I'. hella jealous of anyone who can buy their own iquor.

I fuckiong hate tquila (and im a fucking spic. )

I'd say try scotch but i think thas worrse for hot weather

Love me some of the KAH day of the dead blanco. The bottle looks like it's going to be dressed up cheap shit if you're not used to tequila bottles, but it's good stuff.

Don't be jealous young user. I'm drinking to help me forget. Also it's probably going to kill me one day.

I found a girl Im happy with but i feel like telling her how messed up i am (bipolar, depression ansd shit) even though she has me in high regard. i should just keep qquiet huh?

Found her? How long have you known her. Might want to consider that before throwing all those red flags at her.

getting drunk on tequila.

is this good?

What're you forgetting user? Don't reply if you don't want to talk about it. But eventhough I don't know you, andyou don't know me, I'mhere for you man. Right here, right now.So if you wanna / need to talk about what's bothering you, I'm all ears.

Hmm, I'm not sure user. She would probably appreciate your honesty and oppensess more than anything, assuming she isn't a cunt skank.
Maybe ease into it? You probably shouldn't hide it from her. I have always considered honesty as the golden rule in relationsips.

Posted this in another thread but this is me drinking nothing.
I'll take on any beer drinking challenge tonight with ease.

dunno but i've had good times with single malts

true

I thought that as well. Bu tI never know. Last time I tried to be open and shit, she ended up fleeing the fuck away, not that i blame her

lucky i have no beer on me

When WAS THE LAST TIME YOU TRIED BEING OPEN about it with her? (sorry about caps, I'm many drinks in) How long were you two together then?

pfft about a month in. not much i know.

I try being open because to me thats wah a relationshipo is all about, but experieince has show me some things are best keopt clse to your chest??

What are you drinkin btw?