What's your excuse for not having a six pack?

What's your excuse for not having a six pack?

I drank all of them earlier

i do not drink alcohol

Max?

That is one faggy looking sleazeball.

any content of him sucking dick?

I get plenty of poon without one, six packs can't grant confidence

My diet is like 60% starch

traps don't need six packs

what do you gain from a six pack?
like i understand arms and legs for like running and picking up heavy shit
but what do u really use ur abs for?
sitting up?
shitting?
pls explain

I have a nine pack? Kappa

fucking. idiot.

Really just for aesthetic value. That's it.

I got a pretty decent one.

>it's true
>Watches. at 0 $ ?

genetics faggot

umbilical hernia.
thing is starting to get bigger too.
docs won't operate until it fully blows out.
fucking doctors. . . .

i spent most of my childhood in fear of niggers and spics, so i didnt go outside
>i was a spic

as you post a picture of some dude's face
>now where's that 6 pack get you

>I'd probably stay indoors to if I had that face Damn user you look like Shia Labueff fucked a mexican while on one of his excursions

my face is like that due to a beat down i got at the age of 8
3 niggers teamed up on me

No, it's like that because your Mom's a hoe with low standards

Theres nothing wrong with your face, fagfriend.

'Food is good.' -Gauntlet Legends N64

KYS Shia

Abs are a lot of work to maintain and that subtracts work that I could be doing on actual strength training or endurance. Abs do nothing but "look good" to some people. Function is always better than Aesthetic

Abs are the most important muscle

Im trying to lean out fuck off

Because i'm not a FAGGOT.. I hope this answers your question.

Learn.2.Grammar.And.Punctuation.Faggot.

I have a decent one.

Protects valuable organs

abs are stabilizer muscles

No abs, but decent everything else. Leaning out soon, but still don't care if abs not buldging. Abs are an essential to core strength but are used mostly sought after for aesthetic purposes.

You know you can build muscle and abdominal resistance without a six pack right? Why do you think some of the best boxers don't have one? They train their core for protection not looks

l;mao is that isaiah

Hey nice traps Brodie

Muscles for Jesus

Because I'm big boned

because as someone who did martial arts for years as well as gymnastics i realized a strong core didnt neccesarily mean a defined one and it wasnt benificial at all in fact it hurt a lot when doing certain drills, anyone who thinks that shit is a sign of athleticism has never really done any hard training, gtfo beta fag with your shit tier standards

Oh shit someone who actually knows what they're talking about

jesus must be ashamed of you faggot

Whole reason I avoid gyms, not that I work out c;

thanks user seriously theres a reason that the best athletes and military personnel dont have 6 packs and its because it is not only worthless it seriously fucks with your performance, and anyone who claims its a sign of strength doesnt understand how muscles and tissue actually work, these are the same fags who think a tiny "ripped" guy who has veins and curves could ever compete against someone with a solid build

"I don't have the mental fortitude to stick with something like weight training so I'll just call him a faggot even though he's far beyond anything I could achieve"

Well said

Mine is that it wouldn't help me anyway. I'm not fat, but I lost my stomach tone years ago. I'm fucking ugly though, so no girl wants fuck to do with me, so why put the effort in?

Fag central

I'm not having any trouble getting laid without it.

thats isaiah 100%

Maybe you'd have better luck if you weren't so down on yourself. Build an air of positive attraction to get people to notice and build attraction. Focus on what you're good at. If you're shit at everything, get good at something.

Not necessarily true. Piling bunch of poo to sound aristocratic. It's what you do and how. Body types and whatnot.

and a butthole for the clergy.

You have to be at at least 10% body fat to have abs showing and by then you can't build essential fats and fibers for protection. Sure someone at 4% bf might look Adonis but they're not winning any fights against a trained boxer. Having a strong core that's been trained with layers of muscle fiber, some non harmful fat, and callused skin is way stronger than 6 pokey muscles

NIGGA.. that's fake pac!