Should i start using it? what should i expect?

should i start using it? what should i expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

eteknix.com/99-women-profiles-ashley-madison-fake/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pls respond

>pls respond
>For you, prolly not.

expect endless arrogant bitches.

This is EVERY dating site/app. Zero reason for a man to use them.

are there any non-shit ones

Okcupid makes me kind of depressed actually. Not because I didn't match or meet up with anyone because, but because I did. It makes me feel sad because I'd meet someone hit it off with them, then randomly we would stop talking. I think the problem with apps like tinder and Okcupid is that it makes it easy and acceptable to discard people, even if you ostensibly hit it off and have shared mutual interests.

Not really. Realize almost all "female" profiles are spam bots.

Remember the Ashley Madison hack?
eteknix.com/99-women-profiles-ashley-madison-fake/

I've had good luck with it. But it probably depends where you live. I'm in OR, and there are lots of people. Second date with someone tomorrow, and I've been seeing two others for much longer.

They are there, especially in places like CA or FL. But they are stoopid easy to spot. Just don't message them.

I can cut through bullshit super fast on okc. Militant feminist? Any mention of being a SJW or multicultural studies major? No message. Look at the questions: don't like sucking cock? Fuck off then.

>then randomly we would stop talking
sounds like milennials in general... I'm glad to not be dating in that age group.

okc usually detects them pretty quick. You'll see a 'like' and then it'll be gone in 5 minutes. Never really had a problem with it.

i'm on the NC coast
not completely bumblefuck backwoods but certainly not in the most urban area either

Is this good to find traps

where do you live?

Cali

What to expect?
Women who are a 5 suddenly thinking they're a 10. Every dating site, everywhere.
Lot of winks and messages from fat cunts, ugly cunts, and weirdos.
A few dates with women just looking for a free night out.
Frustration.

It might be hit or miss. Worth a shot though.

you would have better luck finding a church and repenting your sins but nothing can save you from hell at this point

tinder

Traps should be plentiful if you're in an urban area. Or if you're willing to travel to one. Odd-ish types tend to flock to okc-- traps, poly/open, cougars, etc.

It's like that on match too. 90% of you're likes disappear in 5 minutes. The closer to the end of the monthly subscription, my mailbox got flooded with messages that disappeared in 5 minutes.

Got to the point that I didn't care if I got a message.

>A few dates with women just looking for a free night out.
Message them for awhile first. It weeds them out well. If they're looking to mooch, they will find someone else quickly and stop talking.

I wanna go to hell anyways heaven is too boring

Thanks, I'll give it a shot

No.
Women don't do anything on a dating site, because men do all the chasing. So they get hammered with messages everyday.
A lot of them are overtly sexual, so they tend to get tired of that shit.
Meanwhile, OP sits there, and if he's lucky gets one message a week.
True story. Same on any site. Go read some article about dating sites.
Worst place ever for a man to find a woman.

rejection

I'm also on the NC coast, but bumble fuck backwoods coast (MHC/AB area).

Gonna guess you're in Wilmington?

Here's what to expect from any dating site:

> I'm a mom and love my kids and if you don't love my kids you're probably a fuckin' homosexual

> I have 12 cats and each of them are named after the miscellaneous hobits from the Lord of the Rings series

> I'm a decent human being but I'm pretty lonely (0.1% of the userbase)

> I'm a 2/100 but I feel like I deserve a 10/10 man btw I only fuck people who voted for Hillary

Yeah i guess a closet fag like you would like Satan's cock.

Not quite. I'm in my mid 30s and meeting girls close to my own age group. I don't consider myself millennial at all.

I generally fluctuate between 200-300, depending on the time of year. Usually spring is the best, but summer has been good this year. I have not noticed any difference between time of the month, or subscribing vs not. I wouldn't bother to pay for it again, though. Most of the messages I've received seemed real, and the fake ones were easy to spot. And disappeared quickly.

the first girl i met on okc was hot as fuck and i just got out of a 2+ year relationship with her

she was hot as fuck but really introverted and shy, which was nice but as my life started improving and i'd have to be gone more and do more stuff se started going nuts, she's freak out at like 5am and smash stuff in my house, got the cops called a few times before i finally called her parents and had them drag her out

so there are babes on there just beware of their mental issues

I mean I'm not into sucking or taking cock but if Satan is a cute trap I'd jerk him off while pounding his ass to dust.

>> I'm a 2/100 but I feel like I deserve a 10/10 man btw I only fuck people who voted for Hillary

Defo. This is so fucking true.

Amen, Sup Forumsro. eHarmony survivor here

A lot of fat girls, if only face pics she prob fat

>Women don't do anything on a dating site
Women don't do anything in real life, either. It's always been up to men to pursue. Just deal with it, and do the following:
>read the fucking profiles
>send out messages
>don't just say hi (or variations)
>keep it relatively short at first
>point out something from the profile
>ask a goddamn question, it makes her likely to respond
It works.

Good Lord!

where are better places that arent churches
not that im against religion but im worried a church girl will have too high standards and/or be too prude

>I only fuck people who voted for Hillary
to be fair, they generally just don't want you to have voted for Trump. But either way, just ignore those ones. They tend to be SJWs, or otherwise insufferable.

Done all that. It works in about 5/50 cases.
Only way to get anywhere in a DC is to shotgun the fuck. Spam like a hero.
You'll get a few hits, but nothing like the hits you'd get by getting off your ass and going out and finding a woman.
DC's are a waster of time, effort and money.
You meet more balanced women irl

Well, borderline. People that are obsessed with social media tend to value real relationships less, and most 30-somethings are.

no church girls are usually sluts if they're raised by strict religious parents

some sinners just cant see the light of god

refer to my other post
>too high standards
also
>sluts staying in church after the age of 18

tru

>It works in about 5/50 cases
10% isn't bad, whether in real life or online.

Yea, I can see that. The worst is that I started to do the same things that people on there too, I'd meet someone and like them but then kind of discard them either out of boredom or thinking I can do better. That's about the point when I deleted it from my phone.

>getting off your ass and going out and finding a woman.
How does one even go about such a task

Go outside, for starters.

>step outside
>start talking to random women
made me think

Now you see the light my son. Watch of you might end up becoming a normie Chad.

Tinder would be better if you're a man.

any platform that cuts out women's ability to bullshit and play mindfuck booboo games is the right platform.

Date more than one person at a time. Don't tie yourself down until you find someone that is worth it. If you're borderline on someone, don't bother with them anymore.

unless it is in the work place or you are still in an education system it just seems hopeless to me

>any platform that cuts out women's ability to bullshit and play mindfuck booboo games is the right platform.
They'll just wait it out and do it in real life. Better to bypass that shit with some filters on a platform that will let you weed out the cunts.

Just talk to them. Hell, I've met women on trains and buses..back when I was a bus wanker.
Libraries, supermarket.
There's women everywhere.
Single nights/bars can be good. Go with a mate who's single - it helps your confidence...as does the alcohol.
Not sure if your introverted and chronic shy - but I was too. It gets better as you get older, you learn to but a face on it. But you have to fight it to make that happen. Shyness is your enemy. Beat that shit. It wont happen overnight, but it will happen.

EDIT: And realise that there are thousands of women out there like you, just dying for someone to notice them.
Many have also learnt to put a face on it. Many haven't.

I got a fuck buddy I met back in the pre- internet days, (yes I'm that old) that I call up when I'm being lonely. But I'm terms of meeting new people, I'd rather try to do it in person than Do it on an app.

>talking to random people in person
are you fucking insane
who the hell does that

freaks and creeps

you seem to know what your talking about what about a specific person you are acquainted with

whatever you say, i'm no expert.

>should i start using it?
Eh...
>what should i expect?
You should expect mostly SJWs, fat ugly girls who think they're all 20/10, and seriously mentally ill girls such as hardcore narcissists and sociopaths. There are some decent girls on OKComrade but you have to wade through an endless river of shit and filth to find them. And even then they get hundreds to thousands of messages every week which tends to make them kind of narcissistic too. Basically the website is sickness and garbage with the occasional decent girl who hasn't become a piece of shit due to all the constant attention.

I've had a few long terms, and I'm in one now. She's extroverted, and can make friend with a brick wall, loyal to a fault. truly one in 100 million for sure. Complete opposite of me, Cynical, hates crowds, hates people, hate xmas...but when that happens, I put my face on and deal with it. You have to learn to interact with the world or you are truly fucked. You can either commit suicide, or tell your shyness to fuck right off and fight.
When I left my Dads house at 17, I was a wreck. Years of mental and physical abuse had left me with zero confidence.
Now? you'd never guess if you met me. 47, well paid job in IT. Settled with the woman I mentioned. Slept with more women than I can honestly put a figure on.
Just fight it man, fuck that shit. Get what's yours, and be happy.

Are you fat? You're not even gonna get fat girls if you are, search match questions for "overweight" and "fat" before you get your hopes up for any promising profile

Depending on how good you look and how well you describe yourself is really what determines how successful you are on these sites. Im about a 7.5/10 for every 10 messages I send I probably get 3-5. And I usually average 6s,7s, and 8s sometimes I get lucky and bag a 9. But dont be a tool and just say but also dont be a creep and be invasive or come on to strong. For every 20 chicks I talk to I probably hook up or end up having a fling with about 2-3. Theres a lot of variables. You could be a 3 and barely ever talk to someone on these sites. Good luck user. Don't get discouraged by rejection or cuntillas.

Have you ever even used these sites? Theres so many gun shooting crazy cunts on there

Expect singlemoms judging you.

I've had decent success on okc for casual sex which started under the pretense of "hey let's 'date' cuz we're super serious about internet dating". Haven't met a girl who would be worth a relationship.
>Theres so many gun shooting crazy cunts on there
Ok? What does that have to do with anything? Or how does that conflict with what I wrote? There's a bunch of psychopaths and sociopaths on dating sites. Congratulations for reading what I wrote and writing something slightly different yet still confirming what I wrote?

So true