How seriously have you considered bisexuality, Sup Forums?

How seriously have you considered bisexuality, Sup Forums?

tried to for a long time as a kid. girls are just icky though. only dudes get me going.

Have considered and have succeeded.

Best of both worlds for me mate

Easily the only way to go. Double the amount of people you can bang, double your opportunities.

got pics of examples you like of both?

Hmm technically yes :)

My wife is behind me atm and I shouldn't open that HDD yet haha if the thread goes on long enough; I will attempt it

why does your wife care?

how are girls icky? they smell less bad and are less hairy than most men, plus they are beautiful... do you mean VAGINAS are icky?

i've considered myself pansexual but yet to act on it.
i have enough trouble with women alone, i dont need to be rejected by everyone else yet.
self loathing aside i am working on something real now with a girl and im not trying to go for anything else yet as i only decided to be pan after i started going after this current girl.

anyways its normal now. the whole world in some form is pan and gay. your brain isnt trained from birth to know it but you all have the potential to fuck anyone and everyone

No, vaginas are alright actually. Tried licking a few when I wanted to be straight/bi, and they're tasty/inoffensive and it's interesting/good fun trying to get girls to cum.

I just mean girls don't get my dick hard like guys do. Hairy smelly lads included.

She only cares cos she is aware it was part of my previous sex life. She knows I'm open about it all.
Herself isn't nearly as open me but I keep at her. Maybe one day i'll be apart of a wicked sex life again.
Australia central coast QLD here haha

Yeah i thought maybe they meant VAG was icky.
I love them all.
I do have a type though. I am not attracted to men in general - only a certain type of man. Men like myself. My build and humour et cetera

I'd started considering it in middle school and I guess that's just how I am because I still love dicks and pussy. There's not really too much more to say on the matter.

I've considered it ever since 3 years ago and the feelings haven't really gone away. To be fair I've never dated anyone of either gender, but I watch smut of both and crush on both.

Why not just do it then?
Why are you holding out?

It's honestly the best option imo.
Just be true to yourself and be honest with yourself. You'll find the best company in time. It'll be worth it

please say more

I'm incompatible with people in general. I'm not nervous to go out with either gender and I'm totally self-resolved, but the people I tend to like either aren't gay or don't like me back.

It's just the luck of life.

you'll have more bi girls and gay and bi guys hit on you if you come out as bi

Hmm i see your point. That's kinda shit man.
I would hope it wasn't that gloomy. Surely there are people that you are indeed compatible with. You can't be statistically incompatible with every single person hah

What is your type if i may ask? male & female if you care to share

I'm a girl, and also I don't really know what you consider as coming out. I mean, I've already told all my friends and parents and such. Do you mean like to people I want to ask out?

Also, it's really hard finding lesbians who aren't SJWs, just sayin'.

Really adorable girls and best friend-kind of person, and then more feminine guys.
I'm not too gloomy about being single, I devote most of my time to drawing so it's not like I'm incredibly social anyways.

Aww i draw too, is nice hah

You don't like brute manly men? I have never found feminine guys attractive, I like bearded hairy lumberjacks like myself hah

Yea I mean I generally lean towards more non-aggressive type people, despite me being a girl I guess I like being the more male one.

I'm a feminine bi guy... do you prefer your guys to be bi?

Turns out I'm a little bi. Like traps or feminine guys. Not really into dick tho but luckily I got myself a tomboy girlfriend who likes to crossdress. Get ya a partner that can do both

pics?

I don't really care about their orientation??? Again, I'm a girl so it doesn't matter if it's bi or straight.

>it

It was referring to the orientation, not the person themselves.

source? who is that?

tits or gtfo

Here, they aren't mine but you asked.

I'm married with kids and still dream about my first boyfriend. Men are just more fun then women imo

they know how to give BOMB ASS head imo

This made my dick tingle a lot

moar?

a fucking men the wife doesnt know shit the first time i came was to a man and dont regret it

So why don't you divorce your wife and then you can go suck dick

theres been times where it would take me 20 minutes to cum with my gf but when i go to my buds house he makes me cum in 2 minutes at the most

Love is different to lust you'll learn one day.

delet this

rational, likey

bmp

People who say they're bisexual should get beat up. People who think they're bisexual should get help. People who support bisexuals are retarded.

kkkeeekkk

You did get dubs...

ive always thought boys could be just as cute as girls, face and body wise. All I have really ever done with other guys is general nudity stuff, seeing them nude and them seeing me nude as well. Showering with them is the best, have done it countless times with quite a few different guys, mostly family and close friends. Havent done anything overtly sexual though, but would if the right opportunity came up, would be down for doing anything

holy shit... O_O

moar please, beautiful

Hot

bmpp

I'd love to see your ginger bush.

i considered it quite a lot but then i realised i don't really like girls at all

why not?

for example:

I'm pretty sure I'm bi, got close to acting on it a few times, but always pussied out at the end for some retarded reason (I guess being inserted in an intensely homophobic environment isn't all that for your sanity). On the other hand, I find traps disgusting ahhahahah go figure :o

i don't like vaginas
i don't like their bodies very much
i don't like most of their personalities
i enjoy dick too much and don't see a reason to call myself bi when i find that i much prefer guys

that great*

at the end of the day, this is just a "problem" of labeling, not that it is important at all

more pls

No, I'm full on gay only.

why?

Because I like boys not girls.

why don't you like both?

Why not just women?

Vaginas are icky, had an abusive mom, got raped by a girl that was a few years older than me when I was 12, though I'm not traumatized by that because at the time I was still trying to be straight and I thought it made me cool that I had sex.

Because I like getting fucked in the ass, not doing the fucking

I think I became Bi because when I was very young and reaching early puberty. I didnt enjoy hanging out with girls and with the boys got more casual to look at each other before we learn sex ed

>Because I like getting fucked in the ass, not doing the fucking

why?

It feels good.

is that a demand or a recommendation?

bisexuality is probably the best

i wouldn't know, i've always been bisexual

why?

prostate stimulation, being submissive

I'm like 99.9% into women but if Ryan Reynolds showed up, pulled out his cock and told me to blow I probably wouldn't object.

:)

b u m p
u
m
p