Refute this

refute this

Other urls found in this thread:

themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/06/19/muslims-have-killed-over-590-million-non-muslims-since-the-birth-of-mohammed/
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=black people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

refute this, mohammad

>most violent
Better at it, maybe.

Smartest man is the smartest killer, if other races had the capability to do as white people did they would have killed and raped so many more

Most isn't true, and the rest of subjective... Bonus points if written by an American who has no idea what 'white' should actually entail.

Jealousy breeds contempt.

>The Mongols
That was easy.

So thats why you white people destroyed other cultures? You were jealous of the culture that we people of colour had, so you destroyed it. Makes sense now

lmao

Replace violent with powerful and it's 100% correct.

Name a dominant culture that was less violent than white people. Protip: You can't.

Gr8 b8 m8

Genghis Khan literally (and I actually do mean literally) decimated the human population

>Implying white culture wasn't responsible for over a thousands years of research, fighting for the truth, and technological progress.
>Implying whites didn't have to claw tooth and nail to achieve their societies.
>Implying the rest of the world didn't benefit from all of this increased knowledge and technology.

Western culture is superior. Always has been. Western culture created the road, trains, cars, planes, computers, electricity, discovered antibiotics, ended slavery, invented democracy, created individual freedom and free thinking. Everyone is just super jealous of how our culture has utterly dominated and improved the world; so they are hell bent on bringing us back down to their crappy level.

The Mongol conquests had a larger deathtoll than WW2.
The Yellow Turban and Three Kingdoms wars (in China) are estimated to also have a deathtoll close to WW2.
The Manchu Invasion of China and the Yuan dynasty overthrow had half the deathtoll of WW2.
The second Sino-Japanese war had more than half the deathtoll of WW2.

If that's true, then why are shitskins so desperate to live in white countries?

I think they left out the whole "created modern civilization" part.

Fuck, I forgot the Heavenly Rebellion of China? 20 to 40 million dead people, most of them citizens. All because a schizophrenic Chink converted to Christianity.

Dey hate us cos they ain't us

I sometimes hope that future generations of whites will become exactly the menace they were made out to be.

History will always be on our side no other ethnicity has reached out and helped as much as white people

lions dont lose sleep over the opinions of sheep ladddie

Mate, it's not about jealousy.
If you can commit horrible crimes, because nobody will ever able to punish you, and gain a shitload of profit, wouldn't you do it?
The Occidental world is the most advanced and the most powerful, and the most knowlegable, since the occidental people were able to shit on every other culture on this planet.
That shit didn't came free, white people won this, and no one else was albe to do so.

>So thats why you white people destroyed other cultures? You were jealous of the culture that we people of colour had, so you destroyed it
Actually, we just saw you were in our way. Then you got killed. End of story. Don't flatter yourself - you're not as important to us as you may think. All of you are just savage children.

Nothing to refute.
White people have enslaved Serbia too, multiple times over.
And all we ever wanted was peace.

why? makes me look pretty awesome desu

we are like a race of gengis khans on steroids and adderall

>checkem

Might makes right. When all of this pathetic white guilt in the west goes to shit these fuckers will get on their faster than you can say 'we din du nuffin'.

These fuckers need occasional visits to eastern Europe to remind them of their place.

PAKI MAYOR
A
K
I

M
A
Y
O
R

>Who were asians
Just because some african shits werent able to do create a culture better yet something bigger than a tribe are better than those who created the world as we know it.

Then again they do have a point any intelligent race , be it white or asian would round up people who are indeemably retarted and kill them for the sake of the masses.

>university level history book to learn the truth about "White people"
>university level
>history book
oh my

>I read A People's History of the United States, I'm an expert!

Semites created modern civilization (Sumeria).

Mediterraneans perfected it (Rome).

Aryans set it down the path of self destruction (Germany and Sweden).

We're lucky though. Within our lifetime we'll get to watch the collapse.

Why? Our capacity as conqueror and overlord is our greatest strength, become the destroyer.

Ottomans
Muslims
Egyptians
Asians
And we're all more valuable than blacks

I hate the memetastic mindset behind texts like this. The only reason we managed to dominate and fuck shit up is because we were/are more advanced.

Had it been another race that would dominate the world they would do the same shit we did throughout history.

I guess it's just normal to hate ones that are powerful, probably the biggest reason so many shit on America, though most wouldn't admit that.

Most of the anti white comments on Urban Dictionary come around post 2010 you will notice when niggers started getting obama phones & infested the site

before that it was Sup Forums as fuck

Same goes for Twitter

Sumerians werent semites and if you can call germans and swedes aryan then romans are too

I'll kill you you fucking nigger

A Pretty Gross generalisation tho

I don't have to because no matter how much these losers rage, there is nothing they could ever do about it.
The only ones who could kick our shit in are countries like China who wouldn't think for a second about gassing all of Africa and the Middle East if they could get away with it.

>thinking it's a bad thing

We're just the Alpha race.

They hate us cause they ain't us.

Even if that shit really is true, that's a pretty impressive rap sheet. Compared to bongo bongos making mud huts and flinging shit at eachother and dune coons blowing eachother up and cutting heads off over religion.

How can you say one race of people have raped more then another? It makes no sense. Also to say that white people have killed more or are more violent. Whites have invaded, attacked and colonised the most people, thats it. Africans and arabs are irrefutably the most violent races

They complain so much about Eurocentrism, yet they only learn history of Western nations. If they would pick a book of the history of other cultures, they would see that they were not really that behind in violence. (but of course that is okay, because white people conquering stuff is magically three times worse)

>sumerians created modern civilisation
>modern

*ancient civilisation

>every human civilisation throughout time murdered, killed, enslaved and tortured other civilisations
>white ones were the only ones who could write this shit down, and hence is why all of the great battles are about white people, and why almost the entirety of history is comprised of white culture (becuase they are the only ones we know anything about)
>white ones were also the best at doing it
>"white people are better than everyone else, this is unfair :("

At least we can afford fucking bikes instead of stealing them, we don't blow ourselves up and we don't die of air in our own city.

lol sore losers

sumerians were alpinic indoeuropeans

weird that white countries all have low crime rates and vast majority of non-white countries all have pandemic levels of violent crime then

White people recorded their wars.

The most death and tragedy seen at once was under Mao.

Such an ingenious picture! Saved. Thanks.

Whoever has the power will use it for their own sake. It is natural. Just get over it.

>White people killed the most

themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/06/19/muslims-have-killed-over-590-million-non-muslims-since-the-birth-of-mohammed/

RELIGION OF PEACE

>White people are the most hated race of human beings

Everybody loves white people except basketball-Americans, "Native" Americans and dune coons, all of which are irrelevant groups of people.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=black people

We are better at violence but are weren't the most violent, that goes to the blacks for destroying everything we have ever built for them

Theres also more of us. Factor that in and we have nothing on the niggers.

except for islamic mudshit sand niggers

Indonesia wasn't muslim until muslim conquest because it's an imperialistic cancer

>people of colour
>colour

>all brown
>all have black hair
>99% have dark eyes

>colour

You are a racist and therefore your opinion is worthless

>Urban dictionary
The ultimate weebo site

The Black Plague and Black Death weren't white.

They were obviously black.

And the only blacks, by the way that were ever somewhat effective at doing something.

This. Non white people are inferior in average, there're of course exceptions as always, but fact remains.

>potentially great people
It's so obvious that Urban Dictionary is dominated by niggers and white cucks.

haha

but what is the point of a pig eating cake?

Just a pretext to start a discourse.

china is bro tier though
they wouldnt do shit as long as their trade isnt being threatened

Aren't there more slaves in Africa now than there ever were in the atlantic slave trade?

The basic foundation for a modern civilization are agriculture and written language, which first combined in Sumer.

>Modern historians have suggested that Sumer was first permanently settled between c. 5500 and 4000 BC by a pre-Semitic West Asian people

>Modern historians have suggested that Sumer was first permanently settled between c. 5500 and 4000 BC by a pre-Semitic West Asian people

>whites are the most violent race on this planet
>let's threaten their existence!

I often wonder when they'll realize their mistake.

>Whites are the most hated race

kek, this was definitely written by a nigger.

Why are you in our continent now then, you fucken nigger?

>ended slavery
.......OK then

Sorry about that Servia. No hard feelings?

Its funny how these SJWs are the main recruitment drive for neo nazi organizations.

Basically they say that if you are white it is your destiny to be a nazi and genocide everyone.

Ok , so when does the war start?

There are slaves all over Africa and Asia. It's funny how some mental cases think killing all white people is the solution to the world's woes, but non-whites in certain areas are far more barbaric and racist than whites.

yet it's somehow different than "calling muslim terrorists creates terrorists out of them"
lol

He actually posted a wikipedia link....the madmen

On an official level, yes. To say slavery has completely ended is indeed false.

Unless you consider wage slaves as serfs, whom are basically slaves.

Are Irish people considered white then?

Might makes right

We were just jealous of that land and you and I both know you were wasting it.

Read a history book they say?
Wish I could read about conquest and kingdoms in Africa before the white man showed up but they did not have a written language before the white man came.

Why people are the strongest, smartest, most ruthless predators on the planet.
Why would I refute that?

>Be the most successful group
>Others hate you for being successful and not being you
These people would still be eating dirt without western culture and technology.

>Muh culture
Yes because stoning people and fucking goats are the true signs of a cultural superpower

Gooks have killed more.

Weren't the Bantus genociding the fuck out of the Khoisan, and the white man literally saved them from being destroyed by Bantus?

your a dorable

No the khoisan were nomadic and held no lands, mostly lived on the west coast so they had no reason to kill them but they sure as fuck slaughtered and enslaved every other tribe they came across.

White people are the apex predators of this planet. Don't you forget it.

/thread

(you)

>University level history book
>University

Well, there's your problem

How should they realize if no one survives to tell em, don't fuck with whites.

>complaining about white people using computers and the internet and the English language