If your eating stake and it not rare as fuck, then your a faggot

if your eating stake and it not rare as fuck, then your a faggot.

Well I like my steak rare as shit. AND I'm a fag. What now bitch?

well fag and shit's kind of go together

this is true. only fags shit / are attracted to people who shit.

You shut your double cheesenigger whore mouth you poop pellet snorting cuckboi

I eat my steak well cooked ALWAYS with ketchup on the side

The true way of eating steak you niggertits jewcuckboi

fag's loving the smell and getting there cock covere with shit from there boyfriend's asses.

Wow...
Leave it to an americunt to ruin a good chunk of meat.
We did good sending you retards to that island...

good goy, keep mindlessly consuming 10x more meat than a civilized person, i've got just what you need for that heart disease ehehehehehe

i troled u so hard

that's not rare, that's more like blue; any real steak lover would know that, faggot

I am so triggered rn

Don't y'all have to over cook your beef cause of them mad cows?

>your
>stake
>your

Holy fuck how stupid are you

>Can you slide some raw meat into my mouth?
>I-I'm not g-gay or a-anything.

rare steaks are shit and only shit plebs order them from shit chefs who can't cook

THIS

if u don't eat it raw, you're a fucking retasrd

Why don't you remove the middle-man and just go and bite a living cow?

this niggers on the money
trust him, medium-rare is the general consensus as the best

you're* at least know how to spell correctly if you are going to be a cuck.

In this thread: illiterate children

Blue is the superior steak

>cooking food releases flavours and nutrients, generally making it tastier
>overcooking steak melts the fat out, which gives most of the taste, and makes it hard and dry

According to these two facts the best way to cook steak is to cook it enough to release the flavours while not cooking it enough to dry it out. Medium to medium rare are the only acceptable ways of cooking a steak.

>niggertits jewcuckboi

An impressive cuss.

With ketchup.
> Fucking Ded

>if your eating stake and it not rare as fuck, then your a faggot.

Thesaurus; not even once. Edgy cringelord OP

Server here

I only eat prime rib rare as possible.
Thick filets I'll get medium rare because the center will be too cold if I go any farther.
I like my rib eye rare because I want most of the fat to still be there because it is heavenly.
Top sirloin and new yours are a toss up.

Essentially it's either rare to medium rare depending completely on the establishment I am at and cut of meat. Anything cooked over that is for tasteless monkeys and women.

the steak in OP pic is almost identical to the rare pic in that graphic you posted. Doesn't look like the blue one at all.

In this board more like

I'm fat. I have culinary knowledge from pirated teacher text books. I have chef friends. I watch a lot of Food Network, follow America's Test Kitchen and Chef Ming Tsai(got robbed of his Iron God status). I worship the real American Iron Chefs (Mario Batali, Bobby Flay, Michael Symon, and of course Masaharu Morimoto). I even know the lore of these beings of divine gastronomy.

Daily I worship the food lord our fat body creator Julia Child and her acolytes like Alton Brown. I sent death threats to Food Network when they pulled that racist ass Paula Dean.

Do not question my devotion and knowledge of the scripture. For the truth is steak is meant to be brought to room temperature, patted dry, liberal salt and peppering, and oil the grill grates or pan until oil is smoking on grill or shimmering near smoking in pan. You verily cook it to medium rare and let rest. Only a fool or heathen would do different.