On October 15, I'm going to become a father...

On October 15, I'm going to become a father. The weird thing is I've never been more depressed about anything in my life. I am not gonna walk out on her or abandon my kid, only niggers do that.yet at the same time, I'm heartbroken. I'm 23 and my life is over. Any if you that are fathers, we're you also depressed? Tell me your reactions

>23
why

Mistakes were made

>On October 15, I'm going to become a father. The weird thing is I've never been more depressed about anything in my life. I am not gonna walk out on her or abandon my kid, only niggers do that.yet at the same time, I'm heartbroken. I'm 23 and my life is over. Any if you that are fathers, we're you also depressed? Tell me your reactions
Once that mucus covered shit is born, sorry but you are going to like it. You may hate mommy but the little faggot you're going to love.

Lol no

How did it happened, user? Do you have a friendly relationship with the female you have impregnated with your seed?

I've been told that, and I hope it's true. Really. I've felt the baby kick, I've seen it in ultrasounds, and I've felt nothing but contempt or sadness. I don't want to anymore

January we celebrated my birthday, got tucking wasted and fucked. We had been dating for about 6 months, if it had been longer maybe I'd be more comfortable with this. When we found out I discussed abortion/adoption but that only upset her. We're still together, so I guess that's good

I don't know how to explain it. Once that little shit is in your arms you want to love and protect it forever.

You will love the kid. They think you are a super hero dude. Follow you around and ask you all the questions in the world, looking for answers from their hero. Its the best feeling ive ever had. I know its corny but its true. Bitches are bitches but your kid will be your best bud

So I'm not some sort of hideous beast? Yall were distant until the baby came as well?

You're lucky. If you could understand how easy being a parent is these days. Damn you got it easy. All you gotta due is have your wife destroy the baby while giving birth and then sue the hospital. Bing bang boom easy money.

I was 27 when my first kid was born (a wonderful young lady that I never molested btw) and I was scared more than anything else
If you put your heart into it being a father can be your greatest accomplishment OP

Naw man, dad shit kicks in once it born. It's so vulnerable once it's born you're going to want to protect it with your life.

Different user here,
My Father was a promiscuous man and had many women before him. I'm from a second family and he never wanted me since when I'm born, being the only son I am I knew he loved me more than anything as we progress and get to a level more than a father and son relationship. I agree.

Oh, Christ: Me. Me. Me. Me. I! I! I! Is that all you faggots think about, is yourselves?

Did it ever occur to you, OP, that children are the means by which you fucking achieve immortality?

The bond comes the first time you hold him/her. Was 25 with my first and 26 with my second lmao. Have a 3rd on the way now im 32. Kids rock. They are hilarious and like i said before, they believe you are the best/strongest/smartest/best dude in the world and that shot feels really really good. Changed my life for the better and im grateful every day.
Congratulations and good luck with the whore you knocked up.

More or less.
When my son was born I was more excited because we planned him, so it wasn't like an unexpected event.
I've always wanted to be a Father so, it was good.

Your reaction is due to two factors.
#1 Society has taught you your whole life that the wants of the individual are the only thing that matter. You've been duped. Delete that from your brain.

You're not missing anything. Let your friends act like retarded teenagers until they're 30, fuck em. They're wastes of human life. What do you think you're missing out on? Drinking? Drugs? Acting like a moron?

#2 The child isn't what has you depressed. You're depressed because you've finally realized that it's time to put away childish things and assume the mantle of manhood, you were born in 1994 so you still think the world owes you everything and you were never given responsibility as a child.
You're terrified of being an adult. Guess what, Mona. You stopped being a child at 17.
There's nothing to be afraid of. Just don't fuck it up.

You'll love your kid when you get to hold him

Gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

I honestly feel better now. Thank you guys

Loosen up, dude. You're old enough and kids are the biggest joy in the world. They're also a pain in the ass but all good things are. At least you weren't 16. Suck it up faggot. When you see your spawn, your heart will melt.

I know this is a rough time for you, but I also hope you're aware of what a stupid fucking ass you are. It's a disgrace seeing people get piss drunk and disregard all common knowledge about contraception just to contribute to overpopulation with children they won't put a shit into raising.
Anyways good luck

I don't think being depressed over it is uncommon, user. I've heard of both fathers and mothers being depressed, and that's natural sometimes. It's a major life change. Just give it time. No matter what, you can adapt and grow.

Should probably push her down the steps when she's not paying attention.

Hopefully that little shit comes rocketing out like diarrhea

An overpopulation faggot. There's plenty of room for more

Depends why you are depressed.

There was a chance my gf of 2 months could be pregnant - you cant imagine how depressed and stressed i was until she did the test and got her period short after.

Why was i so negative about it, tho? Kid requires money and time, i dont want to sacrifice neither of that yet, i want to focus on myself, being "free", instead of having a kid with a girl i might end up hating later in my life

So if your reason/s are different than mine then it should be fine, otherwise - even tho i would probably love that kid too - id end up being unhappy and depressed, probably

My mom was in a situation like yours, she was 20 when she had me, i never met my dad and i always wish to meet him, however i was raised by my grandparents but its not the same
Just dont be an abandonic father

You should be proud, you just made another person...

OP your life isnt over think about it, your job now is to raise this child, the next generation. You can raise your kid and help the next life on its new path. Not to say that itll be easy, but thats all part of the adventure.

It's not just about room you fucktard

Only interested in this thread because I'll turn 23 on October 15

Fuck you pussy grow up you made your bed. Time to get a real job. You got the next 18 years to look forward too. Make every minute special. Faggot

Best thing in life; sobs. Fag detected.

Those r exactly my reasons

Fuck you have you ever lived in LA on business?
That shit is very real. Over population must be culled.

Lol you are totally fucked you are going to resent that pristine little child until he becomes toxic and radioactive and learns to resent the father who never wanted him. Maybe he will be a better person after he recovers from all the shit you will likely put him through you massive faggot.

October 15 is my birthday, Internional handwashing day and its the last day you can use old pound coins as legal tender in the UK.

>We had been dating for about 6 months
oh MAN this already sounds bad. Just give a shit about the kid. Sounds like you got baby trapped.