Seriously, I've been thinking...

Seriously, I've been thinking. Since we know that it's our brains chemistry that goads us into being normal or psychotic, or depressed or any of the other mental illnesses we have catalogued, and we're making pills to straighten people's minds out so they can be normal.

Why aren't we doing that for faggots? I mean, lusting after what we want to fuck is all in our minds, why aren't we funding research into an anti faggot pill? Wouldn't they like to be normal?

straight male here, no amount of pills could quench my thirst for male anus

Well, enjoy sir, but don't lie like that.

>"normal"
>not realizing sex outside of procreative purposes was once considered degeneracy

Sad reply.

It's true though, we don't consider the chem process for procreation to be a degenerate form of humanity though.

Homosexuality is natural. Nothing wrong with it.

But I do find overly effeminate "faggots" annoying as fuck.

Bit off topic but are there gay animals as well? Since you say its so natural

There are, yes. About 10% of most mammals have homosexual relationships. Male rams seek out long term homosexual partners.

Yes.

A lot of animals also eat their own shit, doesn't mean we should do it

>A lot of animals also breathe air, doesn't mean we should do it
Good point, you should probably stop now.

Similarly; straight heterosexual male here, and yet i crave men's penises in my mouth to the point of distraction.

Everything is "chemistry", this is a truism which can't explain anything whatsoever. You can also claim that everything is matter, with similar consequences (or rather no consequences at all). It's old metaphysics in a new disguise, unless you can demonstrate exactly how thought operates in a realm of chemistry of brain. You can't comprehensively and precisely describe the thought in terms of neuroscience and biology since these disciplines still are too nebulous.

I jerked a ram's dick once
Very satisfying

>those balls

yea I'm a straight male, borderline homophobic actually, but I go to the clubs every week or two and lick men's assholes, suck cock, get fucked in the ass my multiple men, fuck other men in the ass, gargle men's balls, suck on male taints, jerk off with another mans fingers in my ass, face fuck twinks, and swallow massive quantities of cum.

yeah huge ass balls
Anyone wish they could ever talk to animals?
I would be a sex slave to a ram and have him grunt all over me.

He's so brave.

thats hot, but where would you find a ram?

I'm a straight male but god what I would do to have seven or eight huge black guys pin me down and fuck my boipuccicina til it's a bloody pink sock, make me play jump rope with their huge black dicks at gunpoint, hold me down and take turns dunking their chocolate balls in my mouth, fart on my nose til it's browner than they are, slap me with floppy dicks until i'm covered in mushroom bruises, make me lick the dried shit off their assholes, jam a remote controller up my dick hole, slap me around while they bukkake my gaping rectum, spit in my eye and slap me in the face like the little sissy white bitch I am, etc. Not in a gay way though just pallin' around type stuff

old mcdonald's

str8 male here but I'd be down to dress up like a ram or any animal for that matter and be your ball sucking bag bitch, give and receive bareback anal pillaging, get fucked in the asshole in a barn or farm setting, eat hay and grass 24/7 and suck cock like it's my fucking job and swallow all the gravy

ii can't be the only one...

As a straight male I have to say not a single hour has ever passed in my entire life in which I did not think almost exclusively about getting my pink little boipuccini fucking annihilated by the gigantic, animatronic furry cocks of the original Country Bears group. Just imagine them grunting and breathing heavily while their lifeless glass robot eyes stare blankly at nothing while a furry, 19-inch (girth) hydraulic robo-dick turns my anuse into a bloody gaping hunk of ruined flesh. Henry would piss on my face while Fred jams a banjo into my urethra. At the same time, Zeb would suck off Big Al while Beary Bearington raped me literally to death

thanks

pic very related

I'm bi, so maybe I can't really speak to purely gay guys, but sexuality is such a non-issue, especially the way most first-world societies are going, that it really doesn't bother us to like a bit of boypussi from time to time.

Only reason it's bothersome is when people judge us or hate us for that reason and nothing more.

i hate niggers but only the white ones from sector 8L Merridian

this guy gets it

atraight alfa male here. thing is, my whole body turns into a quivering, stammering mess everytime i am surrounded by heaving moaning men stroking their hard fat cocks. pushing their cocks in my mouth. making me suck some of them and let them cum on my asshole to lubricate it, then deep fucking my little pink boipuci. i literally cry out in ecstacy and beg for more. i have no attraction to males at all, but whenever i am servicing a stud, or being ganged up on, i feel like i am where i truly belong.

this guy knows what's up

(Sniff, sniff)

A whole lotta samefagging going on in this here thread.

Almost like someones shilling for the gay lifestyle

bump