I've got a story to tell. I don't care who listens. I don't care who responds. I don't care if you believe me, or not...

I've got a story to tell. I don't care who listens. I don't care who responds. I don't care if you believe me, or not. But I've wanted to get this shit off my chest for at too long.
I'll just greentext it.
>Be me, 26, homeless.
>I'm homeless because I told my parents to fuck off, and that I would join the military and baisicly that I didn't need them.
>looking back, they weren't even that bad. I was the sperg.
>I stayed with a friend for a couple weeks before I went downtown. My parents had my banking logins, so no hotels.
>They had Joint-Acsess to my account. So I only had access to the 600$ of my measly 3000$ to my name.
>I say measly now, but I would kill for even a cent of that now.
>all I had to my name was 600$, a charger, a IPhone 6 and spare sets of clothes.
>Overall not bad.
>I started walking around the mall, looking for Army and Air Force recruiters.
>Eventually find an army one. I'm smart, and fit enough to pass PT tests, so I look appealing.
>they can't see the inner autist.
>Talk to the two recruiters, they seem chill enough
>they ask my what I want for my future, come out and tell them the truth
>Homeless, need a job, just want some money and a warm bed
>They start laughing, and thank me for my honesty.
>They tell me "money won't be a problem" and that I can get a 10,000$ signing bonus in my contract if I sign with them.
>I had no reason to say no,
>Get all my prerequisites done for free, and next thing you know, I'm sitting in an office about to become signed to the army
>I enlist on the 3rd, my bonus comes on the 5th
>at this time I'm 21, so this is fuckin rad to me
>I use my 10 grand to buy a bunch of shit I really didn't need in the first place,
>Headsets, clothes, an Xbox one AND a PS4, two monitors, a PC with liquid cooling, the works
>soon enough, I'm near broke, and j still want a car.
>decide to get a Loan for a newer Nissan Altima.
>pretty deep in the hole, but my paychecks are pretty decent, so every 20% goes away(1)

More?

go on op.
but you're already a fag for not posting the whole story at once. will probably bump off before the end of the story - lame.

This is already max level autism

Type faster fag

OP here
>to pay for my car loans.
>one day looking at my phone, banking app seems to be glitching.
Says I'm negative 10,200$
>Flip the fuck out
>in the midst of trying to figure out what's going on, I get called down to my SS superiors office to have a chat
>he says they're taking the bonus back
>that I didn't read the contract close enough, and the enlistment days and bonus receivement days need to be the same, or the money is voided years later
>tells me that this happens all the time, that it's my fault and I should have read the fine print, and I need to pay right as soon as I can
>Flop out again
>he continues to insist it's my fault
>I'm blinded with rage, knock his shit over and lunge at him
>big mistake
>he beats the shit out of me, and says I'll regret I ever stepped foot in his office
>in the ward later that night, find out i have been dishonorably discharged and I'm being tried for attempted assault
Fast forward a bunch of shit and now I'm homeless chilling in downtown Olympia. And I have a lot more to say. Anyone care to listen. I take it back. I just wanna talk.

Why do all the stupid faggots end up in WA?

well go on then

That sucks! must be hard to get out of such a situation but dont give up man!
Have you already talked to your parents after you left the house? Maybr they can help you

hey op. i'm here. i'll listen. -V

you sound like a fucking idiot. who are you scamming right now to get on the internet?

get a job, dick.

(OP HERE)
>So after that, instead of going to my court date, I left.
>I went to my barracks, got my shit, said goodbye to my one friend and left.
>I had the same shit I started out with, except 300$ now.
>I left fort, and went all the way north to a place called Downtown Olympia.
>I knew I was going to be homeless, it was inevitable.
>I tried to talk to my one friend, but when he asked why I couldn't stay at barracks anymore or be on reserve, I told him and he wants nothing to do with me
>understandable.
> so here I am, surrounded by homeless people.

Sounds interesting already! Like I already said - Go on!!
Create a document online where you can just keep writing, in case the thread bumps off - So you can tell your whole story and we can read it to the end!

I really hate it when these story threads bump off before the op finished his story.

From Olympia "all the way north to downtown Olympia". Must have been quite the journey.

im really sorry life has gotten you down, idk what i could do to help but i wish i could. hopefully being here is enough. -V

All you gotta do is findthe paperclip and hit the reset button. Its not too late

>Boy have I got quite the story

>this one time I got into $10,000 debt, flipped the fuck out, assaulted someone, threw a tantrum about going to court and ran away to be 'homeless' despite having a family and all the opportunities in the world

>tl;dr: heres a story: OP is a fucking faggot.

Seriously, why doesn't anyone read a fucking contract before they sign it?

none of this makes sense OP. Youre like a Padawan faggot...not even a mid range faggot. they dont pay out bonus first 2 days of enlistment. they dont discharge that way either. takes months and months and months and months for either side of this fake story to happen. Youre a fucking cunt who had no idea how to even lie enough to create a good story. You deserve to be homeless if you really are.

/thread

do you read every word on your phone contract? like really?

>dont know how to green text. im a noob lol i know
>

I would if they just 'gave' me 10 grand for signing up, wouldn't you?

Is your name Phil or Isabel by chance?

>be you
>first time on Sup Forums
>feeling brave, has to comment
>can't even greentext
>FeelsBadMan.jpg

do you oven??

No lol

word of advice: lurk more, post less

>be you
>old man on Sup Forums
>feeling like a faggot, decides to reply
>fuck off

do you even jojo?

I fucking wouldn't. I would think, what's the catch? Then I would read that shit to figure out what the "catch" was. Nothing is ever handed to you out of the generosity of others...especially large corporations or the government.

the government's corrupt

>be you
>can't even reply
>stick to your dayjob
>oh wait you don't have one
>fuckyourself.jpeg

kek

Why didn't you sell most of the shit you bought on Craigslist, taken a loss, but still had more money than $300?

>be you
>prob a scrub in his dark ass room, eating potato chips
>some punk ass hippie thinks he got me figured out.
>dont mess with the catfishman.

I really pity how stupid you are

All this could of been avoided

But fuck your dumb

Fuck off

Op here
Fuck you guys I tried writing it out, the comment was too long and when I swiped to go back it deleted all what I had written

I don't care if you call me out on bullshit. Long story short, my life's great now and I want anyone who lives near downtown oly to come visit me. I'll tell you the story in person. Me and my friends play guitar and drums out at the corner of Sylvester Park near Starbucks. I'm writing this off the buildings WIFI on the same phone I've had forever. Ask any homeless person there for Guitar Tim. I'm there mostly everyday.

Sorry user but your retarded, dust yourself off and apply for something else

>be you
>im a huge faggot please raep my face
>i succ big black nigger coks for chump change
>trapsarenotgay.png

Pardon. It was Joint Lewis-Mcord to downtown oly.

there are a lot of ways this story could have justified all your "just want to talk, don't care who listens" mumbo jumbo and it didn't find any of them.
there is a real homeless guy with pics in another thread so fuck off faggot

traps arent gay tho

Sucks to suck you fuck.

1. stop being a faggot
2. get a fucking job
3. get sone pussy you lonley fuck up

nice trips son of satan

Op confirmed newfag

>Guitar Tim

>What happened to your car?
>Why was your account already $200 in the negative?
>Why does your CO know what's going on with your money specifically?
>Why didn't the MPs take you?
All these fucking questions but I'm glad you're so fucking far south of me in the beauracratic shithole that is Olympia.

protip: the story is bs

My car got repossessed after I didn't make the 4th payment.
My account was 200 down from catching up to car payment.
No idea about the rest.

not OP but those are some easily answerable questions. car gets repo'd. clearly he doesn't know how to manage his money. your superiors in the military can take a look at your bank account if they want, especially if it has to do with money the military gave you. MPs probably took him but he forgot to add it.

Why the fuck would you go to Olympia from Joint Lewis-McCord? Should have gone to seattle and enjoyed a better life

Looks like you've dug yourself a deep ass hole OP.

Go to a homeless shelter, panhandle, get a minimum wage job.

lurk more. fag less.

The plan was to get a job and stay at a Red Cross. Seattle is WAY to expensive, and they bus homeless to oly anyway.

Lol too expensive for a homeless chap.

I encounter scores of homeless everyday in Seattle. Some I've known for a long time and they haven't been shipped out. Even if they did bus them out, it would be to Tacoma, not Olympia.

so basically you ran away from home just to prove them you were a big boy (most likely because you watched too much MTV and though you were a big man already since you knew bad words)

Then you took 10k without even bothering to read what you signed

Then you cried because you owed them 10k which you wasted on teenager shit like video games and a pc with cooling system, and on top of that you assaulted someone and then ran way to be homeless even tho you had an actual home and family

lol you must be the biggest faggot I have seen here today, and I saw plenty of trap threads

I'm from WA. I have no idea the kind of dark magic that happens there, all I can say is it's bad. Noone from there is normal, the women are all beasts compared to the rest of the west, and everyone goes fucking crazy.

Seriously, fuck Tacoma.

Trips aren't gay!
Traps are though...
*the wet, gurgling, slurping, schlappy sound of OP's blowjobbery intensifies*

>I joined the Army, now I'm broke and in debt
Yeah, and? You greentexted this like it's rare or special.

>They had Joint-Acsess to my account.

why? was it an allowance?

Fucking faggot, i said
>be you

Learn reading comprehension or just quit poopsmoking butthash if you can't handle it you pot of peanut planter peenut butter full of cum and smegma residue

not sure who are the bigger faggots. OP for rhe giant lie or the faggots responding like this is remotely true.

I'm not from WA, just lived here for like 10 years. I agree, this place is fucking crazy.

It was converted GBP.

summarized

>be a stupid immature cunt
>get fucked for being a stupid immature cunt
>now a homeless stupid immature cunt

I call bullshit. I got a fucking court-martial and chaptered out and I still got under honorable conditions, if you get a full blown dishonorable discharge 90% of the time it's cause you're going to fucking prison. Also you don't get your bonus till after you graduate. Three questions out of curiosity, what was your MOS, where did you go to BCT-AIT or OSUT, and where were you stationed afterwards?

>Be me, 21
>Mummy's bestest baby boy
>New Chad moves in with mummy dearest, and suddenly she is brainwashed against me
>Lots of new rules, all my GBP converted into money in a bank account like normies
>Raging does nothing, as new Chad wants to keep doing things with mummy and beats my ass whenever I become violent
>FUCK YOU.jpg
>be me being "homeless" at the mall because that's the best place to hunt Pokemons (not outside like normie trash)
>using some of what little money I have to buy Chick Fil A tendies
>MMMMM.png
>Army recruiters in mall ask me what I'm doing with my life, tell them, they laugh
>offer me $10,000 right away if I enlist
>do math, lots of tendies!
>maybe learn advanced tactical training to come back and kick Chad's ass in front of mummy
StandingNakedOverChadWithMyDickFlyingTendiesFlagWhileMummyApologizes.gif
>I sign
>get loads of tendies monies right away
>spend on life necessities such as consoles and god tier PC and headphones
>decide maybe I should get a car too even though it's normie, so get loan on shitty used Altima
>I never pay back mummy's GBP loans so I'm all set
>life is grand for a while
>normies in my barracks leave me alone after I teach them a lesson by smearing my poopy doopies all over their stuff
>get called to superior's office
>"user! You don't get that $10k, and we're taking it back out of your account!"
>no one takes back my GBP once they've given them to me
>Flasback.JPEG
>clench my fists
>begin growling
>let out ear shattering "REEEEEEEE" as I jump across uniformed Chad's desk and attack
>"YOU LITTLE MAGGOT!" he shouts as he beats me
>run away
>no more $10,000
>no more GBP
>living on streets in Washington
>hold sign everyday, "please help, give tendies"

How is that meth addiction going?

>I once walked up to a couple Army recruiters in a mall, bent over, pulled my pants down, and pushed out the beer bottle I had been carrying around inside my anus right in front of them as one of them exclaimed "AH HELLLL NAH!"
>I then straightened back up, reached my hand out to them and asked for $10,000 for my amazing feat.

OP why no more replies? Are you sucking off Toothless Hank for "rent" so you can sleep behind the CLEAN dumpster?

Top kek