Driving from Houston to Phonix after my flight from Florida. I have been awake for 24hrs. Please entertain me

Driving from Houston to Phonix after my flight from Florida. I have been awake for 24hrs. Please entertain me.

what you doing in phx?

Helping a friend move

Wanna help me solve a mystery?

You seem to be well traveled, I'm going to boulder, in colorado, soon. Any cool things to do there?

Easy drive

Go check out woody creek. Home of Hunter S Thompson

I will

Easy drive yeah. No drugs at all.. Left my vape pen in florida

Will do, thanks!

Cool. So theres this creepy day care in Salt Lake City Utah. Most of the neighbors think its abandoned, some claim it's a legitimate daycare. Everybody thinks it's creepy as fuck.

So in response to this /x/ and Sup Forums sent multiple pizza guys to the day care.

Easy. Had same kinda thing in my town now to long ago. Who ever runs it is molesting the children.

Mystery solved.

After the pizza guy in the day care left, this picture was taken.

Nice trips

That's what im thinking but I would love to ask a local if they have seen anything really weird happening in or around this building.

Well if you're up for retard shit, I always play a kinda question game with people when I'm bored. Just asking them shit about themselves and etc. Probably not fantastic, but your choice if you'd wanna do that.

And here's the last picture I have. If any of you are diddling kids here pls tell me about it. So I can call the police on you

Ask anything

Hopefully this nonsense entertained you OP

Alright. So what was one of the last threads you were looking at on here? Or one of the more interesting ones you've seen on here? Also here's a total faggot question, what's your favorite color?

A bit random. With a cheese pizza twist.

Not diddling kids here. Just had experience with a place like that that was "run by the church" that happened to be diddling kids on the side. Had great rates for daycare though. And by the church I mean Mormons. May they burn in hell.

Last thread was "pics you shouldnt share"
Fav color black. Also no fucking service in Texas. Fucking inbred state

It's just creepy as fuck, and there is only a tiny amount of information about the place. Apparently the pizza guy gave up after knocking for about 15 minutes. Immediately after leaving two young girls were let inside.

That's what these two photos are

This is all just regurgitated info anyway so fuck it. It's not like a user runs the place.

Yeah, I've been to Texas once for a funeral. Definitely not my favorite state to be. I walked outside and some fucker threw rocks at me. Anyway, favorite meal?

A bloody t bone. Btw asl?

18, F, Florida fag. You?

35/m/fl oldfag

Alright then. So, favorite beverage?

Alcohol or non?

Eh, how about both? Favorite alcoholic and non alcoholic drink.

Vodka. Iced tea.. Together they are even better

What part of Florida?

Not bad. I can't really drink much, still not legal lol. Favorite music genres? And then what are your favorite groups if you have any?

Kinda the middle bullshit. I'm in the horse bumfucker area.

Drive up south mountain while you're there . It's kinda sketchy

I like a wide range of genres. From punk to classic rock and even hip-hop. No country. Cant stand that shit. Fav classic rk The doors. Fav punk. Misfits. Fav hip hop. Trick daddy.

banana liquor tastes like shit

Og im from Miami. I now live in Port st Lucie

Its a mixer. Nice trips

I'm pretty much the same lol. Absolutely no country shit either, no clue how anyone but the most autistic redneck faggot stands it. I do like some classical music though, Waltz in A minor is a good piece by Chopin, and then house is a good genre. Hobbies?

Enjoy the kick ass weather in Phoenix when you get there.

Havent had one drink with that banana shit that tasted half way decent.

>classical a must on any good play list.
Skateboarding surfing. Smoking copious amouts of weed. Sorry its taking long to reply. Fucking sticks service and the Captcha

Hot af?

Its in rum runners

Not right now, flooding. Rain and lightning galore.

Lol, I only just had the chance to try weed for the first time like a month ago. Had some chocolate and I smoked pot as well. Chocolate was surreal as hell, I remember trying to type shit out in a game and just being like "waajdit a miabdiute" and having people ask me what the hell I was on. Absolutely fantastic. Favorite season?

Summer.. I like the rain. What shall i call you user?

Post a pic of yourself

Call me E. I like the rain as well. Favorite wild animal/domestic animal?

Domestic and wild i prefer cats.

I don't really have a nice one of me right now. Plus I look really young :/ and I'm kind of ugly. I'll see if I can find a "nice" one, I guess.

Hmm. Getting harder to think up questions lol :). What do you do for a living?

There is my ugly mug. I install ac

Are you a virgin? Any bf?

I guess my turn then. E. If you could go anywhere where would it be?

I'm a virgin, but I've been happily dating someone for four years. Also shitty selfie. I can't find any others right now, not on my normal device. I really do look pretty young :/

Not shitty at all. Cute young woman.

I'd like to go to the U.K.
A friend told me once that Scotland is beautiful.
I'd be glad to go back to the Rockies. I had the chance to watch the sunset rise over Denver recently.

Saving yourself for marriage?

Thank you :)

Eh. Just until I'm older. I kind of had the whole don't have sex thing beat into my head a lot when I was younger, so it's hard for me to want to do that sort of thing.

What is your fav sport

post tits you ugly whore

So that means never masturbated?

I bet they are nice you douch bag

your welcome

Well I've done things lol, just haven't actually had vaginal or anal sex or anything

There always has to be one person that pisses in the cornflakes

Ever had a orgasm?

Well, at least there's a few nice people to beat people like that down.

Yes.

What size are your tits? They look big from the selfie

I'm a C cup right now.

Healthy set of lungs. Lol

Whats your wildest fantasy E?

Clarify first. Sexual fantasy? Or fantasy as in one of my wildest daydreams?

Both..

I have a massive impregnation fetish, so pretty much just being screwed roughly and bred like an animal. Other one is getting taken away from the household I'm in. I haven't moved out yet, and can't, I'm 18 but still in school. I've been dealing with a shitty stepdad for at least four years.

>Domestic cats
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Nothing like live target practice when assholes let their cats outside.

Damn... Im diamonds

Shoot my cat mother fucker... You will meet the gators alive.

Let it outside and I sure as hell will. Cone on to my damn property and I'll shoot your damn legs and leave you for the vultures.

And coming up next on "Things posted on the internet that never happened"...

Hahahahhahah

>"sometimes my mommy lets me use my BB gun, but only when it's light out and if I wear safety goggles."

You and the rest of your Sup Forums "ancap" faggoty buds. Seriously, you're probably 14 and have never even fired a gun in your life.

See, there was a nice conversation, and then you had to start a shitty ass cat murdering RP conversation. Hats off to you, fucker.

It's bedtime for E :). Awful tired, I've been up all night. It's been fun talking to all you folks.

Have you slept yet today E? Whats the longest you have gone without sleep?

That's the pizza gate logo

Haven't slept yet today. I have issues with severe insomnia. Longest was I think about 80 hours.