I have a crush on a girl from my Uni...

I have a crush on a girl from my Uni. She's older than me by 5 years because she was dropped out once and started all over again. We meet at some classes, but it's rarely something other than "hi" and "how are you doing". But when we actually talk, I love the way she discusses music and tells about books or just how she behaves. I also find her very pretty and I love how her face is shaped.
I really want to be with her, at least I think I do. How do I approach her?
Pic related is her, on the left. Picture is about 5 years old, but she looks the same now.

She looks dead inside and will probably hollow you out as well.

I want to make her alive.

Filling a vessel with love means emptying yourself in the process. Seriously at best she is going to one and done you, then leave you for someone else.

This is depressing. She seems kind of sad IRL sometimes, you are actually right about that, but she's a good person and I find her pretty. Eh.

Been there mate. You share or rather she shares and you think your getting closer, then one day she's gone from your life. She had someone to dump everything onto and is now ready to move onto someone else.

What ended it for me and this woman was that I opened up about some of my problems and after that we never hung out and barely talked. The next day this person I'd known for two years treated me like a stranger.

But isn't it worth it anyway, even if you are right?

Don't listen to the negativity.
Give it a shot, see what happens.
Be a decent person. Talk to her. Invite her to a date. Make sure she knows it is a date. See how it goes. Worst you risk - a ruined evening.

just ask her out? Literally couldn't be more easier to approch a girl in this times
>facebook
>text
>snapchat

Just add her on social media, and ask her to hang out? If she says no, well one less thing to worry about

Quit being self deprecating, just ask her out for coffee and if you hit it off then good on you, if not crash and burn like a regular person.

Worth living a lie for two years thinking you found someone? Answers no. I've been alone for years at a time and that is preferable to the lie. Because your mind is always going to tell you that there was something and maybe you can salvage it, even though it was a lie.

I'm not saying live alone. I'm saying move on and find someone full of life, someone who doesn't need to be saved.

Posting pictures of someone you really like and want to be happy isnt a very good thing to do
But she doesn't have a lot of pictures anyway and they are very old I just want to show her to you guys

Even something super simple. Like next time you have an opportunity, 'Would you want to grab coffee sometime?' Internally think like James Bond. James Bond would be casual and smooth even if she says no, which is worst case scenario, then at least you know not to waste your time thinking about her.

Do all people do that?

Why are you making such profound decisions about a person based on photo? First impressions can be misleading, you know.

She has literally FOUR pictures of her in her social media. Do you think it's a bad sign or good sign? And one of them is blurry, pic related.

It's probably a dumb question, I know.

next time you actually have a conversation with her, "damn it feels like there's never enough time to talk to you. i like the way you talk about music, books, etc. opt: i think you're pretty. why don't we text sometime?"

you don't have to be with her until you're both sure so if she's "dead inside" or whatever you'll find out long before you're together.

Don't ask if she wants to go "for coffee" that's boring
Think of something fun that most people don't do

- %%gfname%% why dont we go camping
- %%anonname%, what the fuck why would I

true. i take them to places where there's a "me vs you", if you will, vibe.

bowling, go kart racing, any type of game arcade, tennis, basketball, etc.

you find a lot through that.

Yeah, but then you will have to make it all weird if you want her to understand that it is a date, not just two friends hanging out.

Not him, but I've been through the same as him. I'm still not entirely sure if it was worth it.
On one hand, it meant everything to me at the time. Everything revolved around her. But now it's just memories I can't even appreciate because of the way things have turned out.
I gave everything I could to 'fix' her, but when I needed her she just wasn't there.
In the end, I guess I should feel rather neutral towards it. Nothing gained from it, I'm back right where I started. Only wasted some years.

That being said, find out if she really is the way we are speculating.
In hindsight, I should have known how things would have turned out for me, and deep down I knew the first impression I had of her wasn't wrong. So trust your own observations, not your guts.

Can you die in peace never having asked her out?
What's asking her out gonna do to you?
Ask yourself what dying never having asked her out would do to you.
Really, imagine this.

Keep options open, your in uni plenty of girls to fuck. Keep your eye on the first date not getting married. Stop being autistic and set realistic goals and expectations. Don't cry if she says no.

GO.

I don't really want to fuck

why would you do this

uppity