Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lbOtyWTRZ_g
youtu.be/edeD3JZGjbA?t=36
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Antarcticans

are a very peace loving people

OP

Anyone who says they hate OP

I'm Antarctican and I am offended by this post.

>Muslims
>People who have a national dish of curry
>People who eat rice with their bare hands
>Muslamic sympathisers
>Over-entitled lefties
>Spoilt brats

Who I shouldn't hate but do anyway
>People who can't take an "offensive" joke

Oh and
>Previously attractive women who've gotten bad plastic surgery
>Attractive lesbians
It's just wasted goods, not much else to say

>spoilt

People who are alive.
Or dead.
People in general

>Previously attractive women who've gotten bad plastic surgery
How about previously attractive women who don't understand that they aren't attractive anymore? That one pisses me off alot.

Mall cops
Police
Feds
Politicians

Seriously fuck them all. Mall cops/security guards are probably the biggest faggots alive. They work minimum wadge to live out there power trip of being a cop but are to fat and fucking lazy to become an actual cop. Cops wouldn't be so bad, hell they're just doing a job right? Fucking wrong, I'm just overjoyed that my life gets destroyed Everytime I meet a fucking cop. Feds are just political try hards. We're pretty much there play things and anytime you see one prepare for the very real possibility that you're going to spend life in a concrete box. Politicians have a special place in my heart for being real special fags. These rich fags get everything handed to them there whole life including a career in politics, just so they can continue to steal money from us and make us disappear when we don't comply. Bonus points for corporate shill.

So who do you like OP? You pretty much covered everyone except Austis.

Millionaire actresses who bitch about not getting paid as much as the men they work with.

Rich musicians who commit suicide

The people who feel sad that some rich jackhole killed himself because he was "sad"

Rich musicians who quit using Twitter because of "mean tweets"

>liking Australians

Paul Blart must have really took a toll on you

>t. poo

Edgy

So you're Australian?

"People" who are actually retarded/autistic.

The people who think we should still keep retarded/autistic people around to be a huge burden on society instead of aborting/euthanizing them.

Not just retarded people, but anyone with any incurable genetic disease/condition

people don't realize that keeping these people around and letting them breed is how society dies an agonizing death

Niggers that act like gangsters
Lebos who pump themselves with steriods and think they are some shit

move to the middle east and join isis if you wanna be an edgy system hating fag

>People who eat rice with their bare hands
what the fuck?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lbOtyWTRZ_g

Koreans
Weeaboos

Yea no besides the bogans we are chill
Dont come to places full of lebos though

Agreed.
"But everyone deserves a chance at life", they'll say.
What kind of "life" do you think they're going to have? They're born unable to function in society, will never be able to support themselves, will always need someone to take care of them. Sure, sounds like a great life to me, instead of aborting them in the womb and not making them suffer through a short, painful existence to be your fucking pet or trophy you can point to and say, "see, I'm a good person. Look at how great of a person I am for taking on this great burden".

Yeah
>rooty tooty point-n-shooty or "gun"
Same thing

That's just kinda sad though.
It's not like their own choices ruined them.
It pisses me off most in the case of unnecessary breast reductions or nose jobs that don't match their face.

>carbon fibre
m'gent

Yeah...
I've seen it with my own eyes, living in Londonistan and all
youtu.be/edeD3JZGjbA?t=36
I have never seen a person who eats rice/curry with their bare hands ALSO uphold the moral principles of western civilisation.
They deserve to be deported or shot.

(OP)

Fat cunts

people who hate sport

chinese students at uni

nerds

fucken pussy cunts who like to dob on other people just to be a nuisance

Gross do these curry munchers have no idea what a fucking fork is? Culture or not adopt western morals and forget all of your 3rd world "culture" or go back to curryland

Ausfag detected

People who don't think Yorkies are the best dogs

People who don't like dogs

Im guessing your a Aussie
Also what type of hating sports? I hate basketball and soccer but like motorbikes and nascar

>austis

>sports
>nascar

>muslims
that's it really

shat up faegt this is a fuggen sport

>Asian
Fuck you. You're no prize either desu

Illiterate people, like this sperg

nah I think thats chill. mostly just the snob people who refuse to watch or participate in anything to do with sports. too many people I see around that are like this