youtu.be/sYo1_de2HCc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kelv

HEY YOU GUUUUYS

anime

youtube.com/watch?v=64D2DLGu1I8

>spend over £1000 on a guitar
>can't play it for toffee

and are there any moral implications of this happening in London or outside of London?

cannot fathom what being friends with a girl is like

reckon saints could spring a surprise on chelsea today

Would love to be a squaddie in 70s Belfast, hunting Provos by day and having illicit affairs with Catholic girls by night

I've written a little play. I hope you enjoy it. It's called At The Surgery

Act 1. Doctor is seated at his desk with Mrs. Jones, his patient of many years. She looks as if she's in considerable pain.
Doc: Hello Mrs. Jones. How can I help?
Mrs J: Well doctor, it's my back. It's playing up something awful. I'm in agony
Doctor examines Mrs. Jones, then asks her to take a seat again. He writes her a prescription for some pain killers.
Doc: Take these. 1 tablet 3 times a day
Mrs. J: Thank you doctor. Bye bye.
Doc: By the way, do you have private health cover?
Mrs. J: No doctor
Doc: Well, that'll be £65 + £20 prescription charge. Just pay the receptionist on your way out. We accept credit, debit cards and cash. The receptionist will give you your receipt.
Mrs. J: But doctor, I. ...
Suddenly, Mrs. Jones turns ashen with shock and faints. Doctor turns breaks the fourth wall, turns to audience and says:

This is how things will be under a conservative government. Vote Labour

THE END

mum thought i was bent

That's right goy swallow up that aspartame it's good for you! It's not like we want you to be moody or depressed or anything hehe

that ashton kutcher lad proves that foetuses are consious cos he goes back in time to top himself

do people here unironically watch tims videos?

what's the fucking point

youtube.com/watch?v=gP74xUyYaoo

ey up

Scientific proofs?

hmmmmm

I have nothing better to do with my time

reckon Tim could scrap if someone wound him up enough?

>because I didn't want my parents to think of me as a being that was even capable of sexual thoughts
Exactly the same here lad.

participants had more irritable mood, exhibited more depression, and performed worse on spatial orientation tests

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/51/6/963.short

what about this one that shows it reduces bodyweight, do you want the general populace to be fat?

Nailed my bollocks to the table last night for a sexual thrill. I won't be doing that again in a hurry, let me tell you.

i like how sweaty he gets

what ever happened to Nachos?
they seemed like such a 90s/early 2000s thing then they basically disappeared and no one talks about them anymore

i said it's 22-28 e.g. a range of values (not taking a firm position). Don't latch onto it mate i've made my position clear you're just being difficult now ;)

and i'm not saying they're equal silly billy, where did i argue that? you're literally advocating for killing sentient beings and saving non-sentient ones, it's crazy how much of a mong you are

lads it's 10 years next week since maddy vanished, what do you think happened to her?

THEY'RE TRYING TO SILENCE HIM AGAIN

Not really
>tfw the boiler saga is over

MARX WAS A TIT

there's a small clique of autismos on here who literally watch every video as if they were remotely interesting

think you might actually have to be more mentally ill than Tim himself to watch those fucking things

Just read Dangerous by Milo and it was pretty eyeopening on how it exposes the so-called "tolerant" left

Wondering what book I should read next

think you'll find the Provos killed British security forces at a far higher rate than British security services killed Provos

so you'd likely be the hunted one you yank twat

enjoy some nachos every now and then

tip: use doritos instead of regular tortilla chips

average pro-aspertame runt

she probably has developed consciousness by now so i hope she's alive

back home from morocco lads

Accidentally killed by parents who then covered it up

Good goy
meant to put this
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24700203

the new mass effect ain't as good as the first 3 unfortunately

*blasts you my SULFER VISION*

>utterly utterly btfo
>resort to spouting Sup Forums memes

ah yes

he's schizophrenic
he isn't playing the right notes (at all) but in his head he is playing the right notes

I like the return of marcus hauser

not that great

Your position was "humans cease being humans when they're not conscious". You admitted yourself that you're a fucking imbecile.

>you want to protect human children and are okay to eating meat it's crazy how much of a mong you are
>thinks a human is no longer human when they're asleep and it should be legal to kill them

feeling pretty just atm lads ;_;

>work load increased 8-fold
>in addition to normal work: boss expects me to give him a 5000 word long report in 2 weeks which he expects me to do in my free-time
>keep getting told off by a different superior at work for making 'errors'
>have to study for an assessment centre sucking away all my freetime
>broke my hand 2 months ago so i can't go to gym
>working in a different city where EVERYTHING is ridiculously expensive
>lodging a room off a family.
>their family dog wakes me up by barking in the morning
>their family dog sometimes tries to attack me, forcing me to stay in my room
>i need to shower right now but the dog is going to go after me

>haemerhoids flaring up again

no joy in life lads, what's the point?

>Sorry you have not won anything this time

fuck off mcdonalds rEeeeeeeEEEEEEE

lads theyre putting chemicals in our foods to suppress our proud people and give us all cancer and all the scientists, governments and food producers are in on it

this

>participants had more irritable mood
subjective

>exhibited more depression
subjective

>and performed worse on spatial orientation tests
worse how? very vague

maddy is in my basement

I drink water almost all the time
I only drink other things when I go out to eat with the GF or something

>I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order.

What's that film that came out a while back about a british squaddie lost from his troop and getting chased around belfast?

;0)

i wish i could feel pretty or just.

Uncle did exactly that. Got a norn irish lass up the duff and the IRA sent him death threats so he left.

That Yamaha amp is a stunner

>basement

FOY

is he connected to the dpd in some way?

>produce a paper saying it makes you depressed and moody

>oy vey it makes you less fat!

*frees her while you were wanking*

try to avoid chemicals stuff like aspartame and such in my food just because it's chemicals, dont really care about how factually dangerous it is
the fact that there's more and more fat fucks though... guess thats an argument

good thing I'm becoming a scientist then

Yeah you're right, probably better to be one of those spec ops guys in plainclothes that drove around in old Vauxhalls doing drive bys and shit

read zarathustra to see why it doesn't fit in there

Healthy young child goes to shop, gets can of diet coke with massive dose of many aspartames doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!

>Aspartame
No thanks. I'd rather have normal natural sugar

mate jesus christ, i've said repeatedly that in my view (and the most logical view according to what we know about the brain) is that brain activity defines consciousness. Your weird attachment to a non-sentient collection of cells but complete disdain for sentient beings is kind of bizarre, e.g. you are a mong

>corn syrup
not a thing in the first world

meh...here you go /brit/

youtu.be/sYo1_de2HCc

got no (you)s anywhere and this my lcd

screeching

wasn't great. hunger is the best troubles kino.

ordered a curry lads

>drinking sugar water or sugar-substitute water

do not do this

lads the government is infallible, they can literally never ever influence the farmers or the medicinalists haha SHALL be putting my trust in them

what did you do mate?

'71

They got fucked up all the time too. One of the most famous images from The Troubles is of two of those dingdongs being executed in the middle of a funeral.

I avoid eating any chemicals in my food tbqh, I subsist solely on the vacuum of deep space

>pretty

went to morocco

>have obscure name that people hunk is foreign but couldn't be more english
>town named after it in new england
Quite a nice surprise.

yea but they've vanished from popular culture
same with hot dogs honestly

I blame the hubris of the nacho/hot dog industry, in the early 2000s they were just piling massive ammounts of rubbish onto a plate of nachos to the point that it was basically inedible and the nachos themselves would either become too soggy to be functional, or were cooked so hard (in order to counter the massive heap of toppings) that they were not fun to eat.

eventually people stopped ordering gigantic memeplates of toppings with a sad corn chip layer on the bottom and the industry collapsed.

hot dogs are the same, they became such an abstraction for the sausage itself that they became inedible
I'm glad that places like Japadog are bringing hot dog culture back, in Canada at least

Yeah I avoid chemicals they're just not natural.

>never had a girlfriend
>mum asks me if I'm gay
>say I'm not
>tfw I actually am

>German

Good goy keep it up, Merkel is watching!

re: 74063397
don't @ me brainlet

Rate my dinner friendos

the dog is probably just used to you being really passive. stand up for yourself!

which one of you was this?

Those guys weren't Force Research or anything, they just got lost down the wrong street

You admitted outright that your own argument collapsed as soon as someone said "what if they're asleep". Stop posting. Seriously. It's not worth anyone's time to read your half-baked views. You reached a conclusion (abortion is okay) and tried to warp shit to justify that conclusion. You're a dunce. A dolt. An imbecile. A fucking fool. Stop posting.

>unironically shilling for chemicals that make you moody and depressed

aspartame? nah don't think I want cancer thanks mate, will stick to natural high fructose corn cyrup thanks xx

I've got a fucking load of Apple Pie & Sundae tokens but the McDonalds on my way to and from the train station doesn't do Apple Pies which is an absolute piss take

listening to jazz
and yes its the free type

vile slug of a creature