Help Sup Forums I been in a long distance relationship for like 4 years almost with my gf...

Help Sup Forums I been in a long distance relationship for like 4 years almost with my gf, I only came down to her 4 times each year because we live like almost 7 hours away and I'm a poor fag still, the last time I visit her we did just a little bit of action and after I left she's been SUPPPER distance, she told me I never pay attention to her anymore and never do stuff with her but actually I've tried multiple times to get her in a call with me and my friends but she gets even more mad and doesn't talk to me FOR HOURS what am I doing wrong Sup Forums? Am I actually losing her because I neglect her? This is killing me so much its stressing I don't know how to please her

Idiot thinks a woman 7 hours away is happy with seeing "bf" 4 times a year.

You are goddamn clueless.

Stfu
Gtfo
Fucking low iq shit

I have a Samoyed to, nice pupper.

She is not your girlfriend

long distance relationships suck, i dont know how you havent figured that out in 4 years

Fap, fap, fap ?

You're a moron.

She's obviously been with other people, realise this and move on

Well It does suck but I really love her and I can't possibly find anyone as good as her and I fear everyday I'll lose her

you're completely delusional

she is stringing you along. she is a psycho path or u are dumb, for letting the relationship go for this long. u can have a gf in your hometown and fck her everyday and instead of 4x per year

>long distance relationship
you mean long distance meaningless "i love you" texting.

cause that's what it is.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I ask her to video chat with me but shes always tired or busy, when I get a good job I'll get an apartment near her so I could spend as much time as possible but I don't know if she loves me anymore and I want her to feel love again but I just don't know how when I'm hours away..

4 years, long distance, never tried to move?

You're lucky she stayed that long.
7 hours? That's it? Still poor? Couldn't get a job closer to her, room mates, like

The Fuck op u still in ur parents basement?

You're a dumbness. It's over.

How often were you dropped as a kid or did your mother have a failed abortion or something?

Well I was dropped once

your cynical faggotry isn't helping anything
gtfo

look dude it's time to face reality, this relationship was fucked from the start and let's be real, it's over. She's probably cheated on you a dozen times because why would she see a future with you? She sees you four times a year, lives WAY too far and you're a poorfag.

Now stop wasting your time and cut your losses. If you stop the self pity loser attitude I'm sure you'll find a new girl in a week or two

she found someone closer. she's cheating on you (if it can even be counted as cheating seeming as you're not in a real relationship to begin with) and trying to blame you for it.

it's called not being delusional

>he thinks being in love with the idea of someone who lives 7 hours away and you almost never see is a real relationship

it's not cynicism, kiddo. it's realism. get your delusional head out of your ass.

Lol you're baiting and that's that you faggot. Or you really do suck that much.

ahh I guess you're right... she actually meant so much to me because we knew each other when we were tooo young still in middle school to make a point, I loved her because we could relate a lot but things change over time thanks user for being the only one to be reasonable

Nope unfortunately I'm just a dumb fag