Which X-Files villain is best villain?

Which X-Files villain is best villain?

Cerulean Blue

lmao

The guy who married the 16 year old girl

The Smoking Man of course

Incest mutant family

Tombs

God I hated Alex Krycek; that smug little shit always found a way back. When he got cgi shot by Skinner, I thought for sure they'd bring him back a few episodes later

The white male

>duane
>villain

That bitch Diana Fowley

I guess Flukeman means we can count monsters?

For me, best is the fear entity from X-Cops. But I'm a sucker for full-on bogeymen.

definitely not Duane Barry. That was a shit-tier arc
in fact come to think of it all of the "Mulder endangers dozens of people because he sides with a criminal's paranormal bullshit beliefs" are absolutely awful.
The Field Where I Died was probably the worst though. Mulder spends all of his time listening to some retard pretending to have past-life memories instead of stopping a suicide cult and in the end like 100 people kill themselves

This, I have never fucking hated a character so much in a TV show

Diana is a cunt of the highest order

Was Cigarette smoking man really mulder's biological father? Or was he just trolling mulder/scully for one last time?

Young at Heart is underappreciated

he was
He also lied about everything else so whatever

This spoopy devil

So what do people think about Scully being immortal

Was that something from the new "soft reboot"?

Clyde Bruckman said it so it must be true

Max Fenig should have been the final boss. They could have had him possessed by aliens or some shit, with him flying around the room harassing Mulder about Samantha and Pigfoot.

Instead he got a totally undignified death at the hands of American Airlines

It's an interesting theory and she has kinda cheated death a few times.

I like the demonic tattoo that made dude chop up his neighbor.

Also pretty sure he banged Scully after she got her tattoo

this guy, just because he has such an amazing visage.

>Cigarette Smoking Man
>villain
He fights for mankind's survival while some hipster faggot is hell bent on making sure humanity will be eradicated/enslaved.
CMS did nothing wrong.

Dude even had a badass voice

She actually became immortal in that one episode with that immortal guy that desperately wanted to die. He cheated death by looking away from him when he was dying, or something silly like that. He instructed Scully to do the same when she was dying from blood loss and afterwards she was alive and he apparantly took the opportunity to make death notice him.

These little shits made me wary of twins

I know what episode you are talking its hard for me to remember the whole context of it.
You may be right and im too lazy to rewatch the whole thing

Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose Really good episode from season 3

The idea of immortality as a plot device goes all the way back to Season 1.

No fucking shit nigger
We are just truing to puzzle it something definitive was said on the matter through the episodes

puzzle if*

I got the idea that the whole "Scully might be immortal" thing was first hinted at in S3, but I was just pointing out that that specifically was hinted at much earlier.

yeah, good episode, but that was with the psychic guy that somehow knew the exact details of how people were going to die. the episode i was talking about was from season 6 i think.

You're both right. Scully as the focus didn't take shape until season 3 but the idea of immortality was explored with Eugene Victor Tooms in season 1

this. Pusher. Dude had the coolest ability. Cancer man is second but his backstory episode was kinda fun/funny.

And "Young At Heart".

I know what episode you're talking about. The guy was a photographer who was trying to photograph death so he'd die. I think the episode is called Tithonus

>Banana cream

>Fat, white little Nazi storm trooper