So my aunt has a large population of cats and i want to "get rid" of them without her noticing...

So my aunt has a large population of cats and i want to "get rid" of them without her noticing.. how would I go about this?
Inb4 anti-freeze because I can't seem to find any and I'm not straight up killing cats with my hands or a weapon.

go buy some petroleum and burn the house down pussy faggot

Get rid of yourself and she wont notice
Probably values the cats more than you ya lil freak

Yea no. Leave them alone.

leave the cats alone, you pussy

Serious answers from people who aren't virgins like the first faggot who replied

Like holy fuck, don't you people have a heart? These cats aren't literally suffering, the kittens are born inbred and have eyes popping out of their faces. Is that what you support, kittens suffering?? Jesus fucking Christ, it's cruelty to let them live.

I'll tell you this: if you poisoned my cat and I found out about it, I would carve pieces out of you until the cops dragged me away.

Leave the cats alone.

Your a sick fuck , why Dont you drink that anti freeze and kill your self

no YOU'RE the sick fuck

What I'm hearing is a pile of Sup Forumstard virgins want to let the kittens live in suffering. FUCKING amazing. I'm sure if you seen how many cats were at her house you would realize, it's unsafe for humans and cats. I asked for help not sympathetic virgins who care about letting kittens suffer.

Rat poison the food dumb nigger

Thnx to all the anons who gave me tips on getting rid of cats

Why not just rat her out to animal control? They'll take the cats and find them new homes.

Assface.

You even do community service in America? I put down cats for 3 days straight and still had more to put down. Full-grown stray cats won't survive in animal control, they will be lethally injected within a week.

Cats will die if they eat Paracetamol (aka Acetaminophen). Just crush up a Tylenol or two and put it in some cat food. They'll eat it and die.

FUCKING THANK YOU I HAVE SO MUCH OF THAT. I'm not trying to be cruel guys, I love cats but there is a difference between a pet and Ann infestation.

Who the fuck is Ann?

Your mom lol

Just a reminder to the b tards who want to come find me, I will exercise my amendments and I'm not a bad shot ;)

if u murder your aunt, she will never find out the cats went missing.

she probably has cats because it's hard to deal with a sick fuck like you. My mom has a bunch of fucking chihuahuas and they're annoying as shit, but they aren't hurting anybody and they make her happy so. The human race is collectively ill, we need a new plague...

op: i want to "get rid of" a bunch of cats to make myself happy = sick fuck

(you): we need a new plague to kill many humans to make myself happy != sick fuck?

You know this makes you gay right

if you gouge out her eyes youre in the clear

kys instead

>joke about CP
>haha mass genocide
>Hitler rules
>haha Chester Bennington killed himself
>FUCK YOU DONT TALK ABOUT GETTING RID OF CATS YOU SICK FUCK

This

12 year old MODS GET HIM PERMABAN

Google the local catch and release program you faggot

If you have more than 4 cats, and you don't run a shelter, you have a fucking mental disorder. They will stank the place up to high ammonia heaven and its a goddamn health hazard.

Drive by and throw raisins in her yard OP.

cute cat thread now ops a fag

>anti-freeze because I can't seem to find any
There are no gas stations in whatever shithole you live in? Judging from the pic you're an edgy teen who can't show his face in the gas station cause you were caught hooking the parking lot in your trans gear. So what if your aunt has a lot of cats. Maybe you shouldn't have disappointed your parents so much that your forced to live there!

is my cat cute?

no you
psycho with no purpose

">anti-freeze because I can't seem to find any
There are no gas stations in whatever shithole you live in? Judging from the pic you're an edgy teen who can't show his face in the gas station cause you were caught hooking the parking lot in your trans gear. So what if your aunt has a lot of cats. Maybe you shouldn't have disappointed your parents so much that your forced to live there!"
In other words you're a virgin and spend your time insulting handsome men like me, right?

he looks very grumpy, 10/10

why are you so fucking new that you don't even know how to reply to posts mother fucker?

Dude tf

Cats suck, dogs rule js

ty ^-^

micropeen problem?? also underage b&

Fuckin wat m8???

>grammar need some work in thread

get the fuck out this is a cat thread

I recognize you. On my way to your house

>your forced to live there!
You're *

kys you're your self

fucks wrong with its paw?