Homeless, 18 year old, meth dealer from fort collins, CO. AMA

Homeless, 18 year old, meth dealer from fort collins, CO. AMA

Come down to North Denver near 46th and feds. I'll give ya 500 bucks if you come in a chicken suit

You forgot the part where you smoke meth too

Do you get from Cooks or Suppliers
How do you get on; slamming, smoking, snorting?
Average $ for a Gram (In aus it's about $250USD)
Ever have a Junkie GF?
What's your diet like?

Pro-Tip If you ever wanna quit (up to you) from personal experience the only people I know that successfully quit ICE pack up their shit, move and start a new life . Association and Repetition are the fuels of Addiction.

you must use more than you sell to be a homeless faggot.

how much money do you make?

he's too skeeted now to answer, 404 inbound

Have you ever gotten that shit in your eye, or get residue on your finger and forget it's there and rub your eye, I've always had the paranoia that while doing blow or ice that I'm gonna get it in my eye and go blind

Good thing I didn't do anything wrong & I'm In Australia & that's just an image you saved

Im here lol, suppliers, smoking, i can get a half oz for 300, np and i ate half a bag of chips today...

are you scared of what meth might do to you? are you ever afraid of overdosing? howd you end up like this? do your family members know?

Not much cause im having to buy balls at 110-120 cause i got high on my own supply too much before i could build a good enough customer base. So now im just tryna flip as fast as possible yo get back to the 300 half o

How's business?

When did you start and Why?

Im telling myself that im stronger than the drug LOL. Not scared in the slightest. Ironically i tried it to see what my mom chose over me cause she was caught with 7 grams and given a 9 year prison sentence and yes.... They know.... Thats why im homeless......

Not bad. But slow to the point thats im just kind of sustaining atm rather than growing

Like a month ago cause i can turn 300 dollars into 1400.... If sold point for point

Anything from Breaking Bad piss you off?

Lol no

>start a month ago
>can turn 300 dollars into 1400
>smoke own supply
>already reduced to buying smaller amounts for less profit
>business isn't growing
>homeless

Sounds like dealing is really not working, OP. Get the fuck out of there before things get even worse.

Agreed. Luckily my record is clear and im a charasmatic son of a bitch so the search for an actual job should be cake

People on meth are so optimistic, mate you gunna be homeless forever eventually getting pozed by niggers for a taste.

Lol anyone in foco in need though... lol kik me at doit4dachan

Im annoyed... My friend burnt the shit out of my pipe

Can I have some weed?

Lol sadly itd be easier for me to find crystal lol. Unless you're 21...

How's that working out for you?

One could simply look at the thread above them and have an ansnwer.... Just a thought...

If you see Sean Todd tell him he's a little bitch and if I ever see him again outside a job setting I'll break his bitch ass.

I mean that shit too, you must be connected to somebody he knows if you get any kind of meaningful supply. That mother fucking bitch has been selling meth all over the north metro Denver area for fucking years. If I knew where he was now I'd actually turn him in.

Should a be prepared for a thief? Lier? Just general dickhead?

All those fucking things, he's a bug eyed skinny arian fuck boy as in dirty blonde with blue eyes about 6 foot maybe 5 ' 11'' and he will steal anything he can get away with including his own mother's credit card. True story. Genuine shit stain on earth, cocky as Hell, ask him about his tranny of a father and he'll probably fight you.

guarantee you at list hit one of his veins, word was before I moved away he was running "big meth business" all over the north metro. Pulling in lots of dirty cash. You might not see him but you've dealt with something he's already in on for sure.
Don't get punked but feel free to punk him he is always strapped with some amount of dirty money and he deserves it like noone else.

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

Lol ok. I'll keep an eye out for him and I'll take his eyes out for you :)

your shit looks like, shit

crack that shit back in the bubble and post a pic

Lol meth heads are funny

Kek I bet you sell out of the econolodge right? Or whatever they're calling it now

Triggered? Wtf this isn't Tumblr yo

Or at least some hotel on the mulberry corridor. All junkies out there

And from whom may I inform him that this message was left by lol

obv thats not op
>triggered
faggot

>retarded
troll

Lol its funny you say that.. Its the quality inn and rodeway inn cause rodeway is still waiting to pass inspection to become clarion.... I might have worked there for a bit lol

My weiner stops working properly when I'm on meth.

Other than that, oh that feeling, like I'm one of the hardasses of the world instead of the softy wuss that I am.

Its a good thing I'm in a rehab program for alcohol that tests for meth too, otherwise I'd have kept smoking and eating it.

When.. I was the night auditor for a little over a year recently.

Fuck bruce

Currently cleaning this nasty fucker cause my friend burned the hell out of it. Ugh...

And fuck Patrick and fuck zinas fat ass most of all.

Stfu faggot stop dry snitching nerd

Got fired, started dealing and got kicked out within the same week.... I kinda miss Jelissa.... Also. Zina can shove her atittude up her obese cunt... Bard was pretty cool.

I never knew a patrick though.......

Lol I spit in her soda whenever I could. Her husband was also gay as shit and mentioned several times he met her as a male prostitute.

I think I know you. Who was GM when you started, I probably shook your hand at a minimum. Maybe I've even kicked you out haha

Patrick was the corporate literal autistic who we got stuck with all the time because the other properties didn't want him either

Lol Zina was the GM, Bard, I guess, was AM and the only corporate person that i ever met beside bruce was some indian guy...

Lol sharjeel
Was the Indian
Glad to know they're still hiring trash ;)

I have the keys for the building still. Not sure what to do with them

I landed on my feet If there's anything you need man. That place is not for normal people

That is a good question you should kik me and we should make a plan lol

I'll download kik and msg you at some point. Still an auditor still at work.Just a much better place.

Its funny i had to enter his email every morning for the... Fuck i forgot the name... But the hotel price... Thing.... Lol. And it never stuck in my head

I tend to gravitate to weird/sketchy jobs like that though cause i like the stories that come out of them

Have you been vomiting in your sink? It's filthy.

Wonder why they're so bad at hiring. Im a convinced felon and I worked as a manager, auditor, trainer for 3 of their properties. Only 20 years old. I banged 3 girls in the rooms, me and the GM before zina had taken cash before thanks to mistakes on choice.. all kinds of shit. Stole nudes from the manager at the Greeley property lol..

Yeah. You didn't even get close to the full experience. In the same way. Doing nights there was some of my favorite times in my life. Especially when they let us work in pairs for a year.

Have 4 open assault cases against junkies, and many many stories. Had a gun pulled on me 3 times in that shitty ass lobby and once in the kitchen while carrying a waffle iron..

God damn lol. Well on paper and when first presented with my appearance, you'd think i was a 23 year old professional of some sort. They probably thought they had the best hire ever to walk into that building lol

Kek I told zina I was 27 and she believed it till the end. I was just turning 20 when I left to go work at the just as ghetto Greeley property

I miss that job for the pussy. Some legit pretty hot junkies/hoes/drunk girls looking for company at 3am.

Balls deep for 12 an hour

See thats why im sad i lost the job. Im the kind of person who is not only not afraid of that kind of situation but would make the other person shit themselves and run by putting on one of my characters and doing a weird half joker impression aand just saying "You think your little boomstick scares me?!?!? *joker laugh mixed with witch cackle*"

eat a dick faggot.

Oh and that sink is due to 3 bachelors living in a one bedroom apartment. Not my sink.....

Watch out we got a badass 18 year old tweaker here who can't hold a job

Just tell him, "from the guy you owe 400 dollars and a life changing career to. Also fuck your tranny father with a plunger. He feels bad for your mother." he will know.
You'd be doing the world a favor, methanon. You'd be doing D town a favor.

>in aus about $250 usd
>in aus
>usd
kek

I had a job for 2.5 years (ill admit it was fast food but it was still a job) but i left to go to college....

Lol ok if im ever in denver and run into him i will do

Fast food for 2.5 years?
No wonder you do meth.

I was the drive through guy too. People couldnt handle my level of spunk lol. Customer service is kind of my thing.

>homeless
>selling meth

You're at rock bottom my m8. Hope you don't use what you sell.

Read through the thread....