Vape thread

Vape thread

gayer than traps

If you want to bone horny white sluts, you need to vape. Who's gay now?

>Vaping is suddenly gay
wtf?

That may be the most shitbag image you could have possibly chosen.

>Vaping is suddenly gay
>suddenly

this is a meme now

every time I see someone vape, a huge hit or whatever, they look around to see if anyone saw them doing it

FAG

Huh? That'ss a BluLight E, pretty standard but a good one.

I'm in.
Sigelei 213 with the kryten.
Dual twisted with 24g

Humble juice
Sweet puppets

Mostly it's to look if the vapor isn't bugging anyone.
Something that cig smokers never do

Nice dude, heres me with my Evo 600 X. Currently vaping a mix of peach pudding with vanilla cream topping.

To all the haters who diss vaping, go shove a cigarette up you're asses douchebags.

My Subvod Kanger serves me well

Looking good, and sound good. What nic level?
I used to get 6mg. I recently switched to 3mg

>not going to vapecon and shootin clouds with your homies
Stay virgins, fags

Neve had to vape to fuck my girlfriend

Nice man, I also have a kangertech somewhere here. The dripbox. I should use it again sometime

>hospital bed
Are you ok dude

Autism rears it's neckbeard.

does the vape make them all look like faggots or could they be complete douche stains without the vape??
hard to tell.

I was thinking about picking up the vaporesso target pro. Thoughts?

Arizer air.jpg

No chemicals, nothing artifical. Just good old healthy weed

I like vaporesso, using a Tarot pro. I think the Target would be pretty good if you don't see yourself going above the 75W

Looks like a lightsaber. Dont like the design tbh. I think the vaporesso nebula looks better myself

Forgot pic

>no chemicals
anyways, yeah I already use an arizer. but it can't make big clouds of vapor. so I want a mod that I can blow clouds with on 0nic after getting high. also muh flavors. make sense?

It looks like a dildo with a see through jizz reservoir, so yeah, should be perfect for you.

you look poor af

This vs a smok alien or a vaporesso nebula?

starting to see why vape is the new fedora

The people who hate vaping, cant afford the lifestyle imo

Juul is the best vape pen.

load of shit

Smok alien with a taifun bt, lemon ice cream liquid.
Flavour is amazing

One time an older woman who was smoking started screeching at me in Polish and tried to slap my ecig out of my hand, after I asked her what the fuck she's doing she shouted at her grandson and he chased me down 2 streets. The people HATE our healthier lifestyle.

have you tried other mods? how did they compare?

I've tried the eleaf ipower 80W and some eleaf squonker. I liked the ipower, still do but the squonker not that much. Friends of me have the vaperesso target mini and the vaperesso 80W attitude which both are pretty nice.

Im still looking at maybe buying a DNA mod like vapedroid c3d1 but idk, still looking into what to buy.

Had a Smok H-Priv with TFV8 which broke after a year.
All I could get at the local shop without waiting for online was a Smok Treebox. Works the same I guess but I wanted a newer mod.
Got a TFV12 on it.

I have this one. Pretty good

I have 2 TFV12's with RBA decks yet i never use them anymore. The Taifun BT has so much more flavour and when im at home i mostly us a RDA anyways.

Hows the RBA for tfv12?
I'm still using the coils that came with the tank.

I've never used an RDA but figure it will be too annoying when I'm trying to game and I have to stop to drip it

The dual coil rba deck is pretty good, the triple coil deck is anoying as fuck to build. Overall its a good tank but i prefer the taifun, also the aspire cleito 120 is imo better than the TFV12 especialy with the rba deck.
As for a RDA if you build/wick it good you can get a lot of hits before you need to drip again.
Downside is it you will go through more liquid than a TFV12(which also burns through liquid) but on the other side you will get way beter flavour back for it.

I won a predator 228 from a facebook page to replace my Cube 2 Ultra. With a TFV12 plus rba-t.

It's good!

eh I have around 40 liters of liquid anyway so no issue there.

I'll probably get a couple RBA's for the TFV12 since I already have it and see how it goes.
I built decks on my TFV8 and TFV4micro so it shouldn't be too bad.

I haven't strayed from Smok since I bought my H-priv a year ago. I guess it just works well so I haven't bothered replacing something that isn't broke

40 liters wtf man, why?

Also yeah its all personal preference. If you like the TFV12 the rba deck wont dissapoint you. The dual coil deck is pretty good.

The TFV12 is good but personally, I've found the Sense Blazer Pro to be a lot better. I recommend you try it if you enjoy tanks, I mainly use it for when my friends and I go to nightclubs since drippers are a bitch to use in that situation.

I'm starting a liquid company shortly so I'm stocking up. I've 10x that in flavouring

My god, they've done it. Weaponized autism, it's in the liquid.

STAY BACK SPERGS, LOOK THERES A NEW MICHEAL BAY TRANSFORMERS MOVIE OVER THERE.

40 litres, christ. Liquids are quite expensive.

I subscribe to one of these monthly boxes so I get 300ml a month, and I have to make it last.

just make it.
You could get enough liquid for 2 years for under $300. Getting a range of flavourings would be an issue though since I get it cheap by buying large bottles

Where is your company going to be located? And what flavours are you stocking up on? Any flavours you made yourself?

I tried making it but I could never get the flavour right. I have a huge bucket of VG to use.

I'm in New Zealand so competition here is pretty low. My flavouring supplier boasts over 400 flavourings, half of them are just basic 'pineapple' or 'grape' but they have quite a number of comprehensive 'peanut butter cups', white chocolate and raspberry cake' or right now I'm vaping 'fruity flakes cereal'.
So I'm just going to stock factory flavours at first before any mixes.

most people who will sell you DIY liquid stuff will tell you or have some info on how to make it.
My first DIY stuff came from Vape Wild and they now sell 'kits' that includes all the flavourings required and a recipe card. Might be worth a try for a beginner.
The first time I bought DIY stuff from them they sent a chart for mls of flavouring, sweetners and nicotine based on bottle size and desired nicotine content

That sounds nice. I mostly vape fruity/sweet flavours. I really dislike most custard/cake flavours somehow. Fruity flakes cereal sounds weird but id probaly like it. I mostly use lemon ice cream atm, i also have flavours like apple pie cinnamon and cinamon roll or cola. Also made one flavour myself which i like really much, wild melon with sweet coconut.
Its that i dont have the money to try all the flavours there are since they have really crazy ones out there.

Here's said chart

I know its summer but you cant b8 that hard, not cool bro not cool

Yea man there's heaps. Fruity flakes I didn't think I would like until I tried it. I have a Rainbow Sherbet that is absolutely amazing. It almost seems to pop in your mouth like sherbet somehow.
I'm due for another flavourings order so I might get Lemon Icecream, sounds like an Iceblock you can get here

Also my 2 favourites for anytime are Vanilla Icecream Milkshake and Banana Custard so I can't identify with your dislike of them.
But some things like said Rainbow Sherbet although great, are not anytime flavours. I realised this the first time I rolled over in bed in the morning and took a hit of Sherbet

Hmm rainbow sherbet that sounds good, i had this strawberry sherbet flavour once and it was really good.

>Flavour Concentrate
...you aren't pouring that straight into your tank are you?

How are you enjoying Ozark, Sup Forumsro?

>If you want to bone horny white trash sluts, you need to vape. Who's gay now?

fix'd that for you

Damn hook me up with that vanilla icecream milkshake, if they would have a good banana icecream/milkshake it would probably be my new favorite. Yet i havent seen/tried good ones yet.

No its a full vg base and you have to add the concentrate and nicotine, its a bypass to sell 100ml bottles with nicotine. Since here you are only allowed to sell 10ml with nicotine which is retarded.

Therion 166 with the mighty goon

Closest thing my supplier has is Banana Split, but that's mimicking Neapolitan icecream with nuts and chocolate syrup on banana.
I was going to get Banana Candy in the next order

I have the goon aswell, with the ultem driptip from the Goon LP. You can throw any build in it, its awesome.

lol where is here?
I import liter bottles of 200mg in PG from the states. The supplier only writes "Propelyne Glycol" on the customs forms and it comes straight through.
I didn't ask them to, they just did it and it arrived at my door.

In the Netherlands. I can order from the internet too np but when i go to the store that has my favourite liquid they have to do it this way or else they risk big fines.

Don't buy the kylin rta

Same here, simply the best mod.