Are you gay if your male and suck another guys cock?

are you gay if your male and suck another guys cock?

no

>is it gay to play put-put golf with a friend, and watch his butt-butt when he tees off

No

Are you wet when you touch water?
Yes it's fucking gay you faggot.

not gay if it's in a threeway

but how?

Yes it is

Fags

I sucked a dogs cock, no homo, I just like to pretend I'm a bitch in heat.

No. Eating chinese food doesn't turn you into a chinaman.

if that's not gay, then what's gay?

traps are gay as fuck

is not? whole life lie now! I suicide!

It's not gay if mentally I have a dogs swollen vagina

bump

Why does it matter?

What is more gay:
To suck a dick
To be facefucked

Only if he's not gay and you say no homo

So is this a trap? She's cute either way.

being gay means being homosexual

engaging in homosexual activity is what a homosexual would do.

you become gay engaging in homosexual activity

Op accidantly sucked to cock of an other male and is now afraid of becoming gay.

Nope, as long as you don't kiss him.

>are you gay if your male and suck another guys cock?
No. You're gay and incredibly bad at grammar

But identify as a female canine

It's gay if the guy sucking is turned on

You mean like going to the lilith fair?

Having a boyfriend and getting all romantic about it is gay. Sucking a cock is just a sex thing. All the male prisoners in the world don't turn gay.

hella

once you have engaged in homosexual activity you are gay.

Just like raping a child, you are forever a child molesterer, rapist and criminal

Just like receiving money for sex you become a whore.

No, that would make you a lesbian.

Not gay if you say no homo

you're a gay with mental disabilities.

being gay is also a mental disability

Its gay to touch water. Well call me a nigger.

It's called "Knastschwul" you could translate it to "Prison-gay" where prisoners are only gay while in prison and when they get out go back to their family. Bit if you ask me it is as gay as sucking an other mans dick.

You have a mental disability because you don't want to fill me womb with puppies.

once you have been gay, you cannot become un-gay

gay with mental disabilities detected

Tfw been sucking dick for 30 years.. still not gay

are you wanker if your male and rub your own cock?

name?

would it make you gay to be attracted to the opposite sex but then do questionable things when super drunk? no it would make you not 100% straight.

2 dudes=gay thats it no way around it or turning back

chris hansen

>gridlines
What are you, gay?

i hope those reaction images arent cp

no

Actually yes... If your bixexual your gay, The proper term is however bixexual, or transexual or homosexual, but the slang for all that is gay, you cant be a lil gay, if you havbe ever seen a dick in your mind and it got you scited, then yar. my personal opinion is toy with the idea but be brutally honest with yourself about it. Some people are just curious to know what their dick will feel like in diferent places... Like, they just have to know what the biug deal is and once they do it their like " Meh... guessors nott" and they move on with their life, no regrets.

Yes you do. You sound like a Spiderman Whiteknight, aka just a pedo in denial.

I sucked a dogs cock too when I was drunk. I feel very ashamed

Fuck yes, just got knotted guys.

Its not gay if you use a condom

faggt

I'm full of puppies now

>teeing off in putt-putt golf

You've tilted your hand huckster. What's your aim?

Sucking cock is part of normal everyday behaviour. Not considered gay nowadays. In fact, if you refuse to suck cock that shows you are probably homophobic and as we all know, homophopes are usually gay, so men who don't suck cock are more likely to be gay.

By definition yes

If you get a boner then yes.

Wrong.

>be bi-curious
>suck off a dude
>hate every second of it
>not attracted to males anymore after the experience
>fuck females for the rest of your life
That wouldn't make you gay. That would make you a straight person that had a gay experience at one point.

YES its GAY
Anyone who says otherwise is either a bad troll or believe their delusional so bad that they lose all logic and brain capacity

Sounds like it would make you a degenerate roodypoo Candyass cocksucking little faggot for the rest of your life.

Only if you like it.

Are you vegetarian if you eat a salad once in a while, even though you normally also eat meat? No. Same with cocks.

No I don't think so. Getting raped by a male roodypoo wouldn't necessarily make you a candy-assgot. Being a candy-ass means you enjoy sex with the same gender, so disliking a sexual experience with your gender and going back to strictly heterosexual relationships doesn't make you a roodypoo (unless you already are one lol), a candy-ass, or a roodypoo candy-assgot.

I was about to reply, but this user said it better:

princesstard

It's gay but that doesn't mean it isn't nice. Especially when he cums in your mouth, you'd be surprised how good jizz tastes

Paint my insides white and turn me into your breeding bitch

Is she still in videos?
I always knew she'd grow up very cute
Didn't disappoint

Could be bisexual.

No, unless you didn't say no homo afterwards

It's not the same, if you aren't gay you won't even want to do it in first place