So I found this in the middle of the woods while camping I tried to open it but it had a padlock so I decided to take...

So I found this in the middle of the woods while camping I tried to open it but it had a padlock so I decided to take it home to break the lock and see what was inside and I found a small clear bag with a crystal like power in it. Any idea on what it could be? Drugs?, some type of sugar? Poison?

You could probably twist the padlock off with a wrench instead of banging on it.

Test kits can be purchased on the internet for relatively cheap.

How does it smell? In any circumstances do not put it in your mouth or inhale it.

Have you tasted it?

Alright OP, first you get TWO wrenchs. Then stick the big sides of the end in the loop of the pad lock; push down with all you've got faggot. Show what's in the box.

Timestamp faggot.
Also do a line and see what happens.

snort it and post results on how you feel

Open this shit, the inside is sure to be something nice.

he already fucking opened it idiots

OP odds are it's drugs, take it to the police. Show them where you found it, maybe they find the degenerate who put it there. Or just eat it and post results.

Update OP

What it taste like

>some type of sugar?
Fag, how old are you?
Twelve?

Of course its drugs. It's someone else's stash, that's why the pad lock. Probably cocaine, due to the level of security.

What about you take some to test it out?

You can always hand it over to the cops.

Fuck you faggot. Stop being so lame, you meanypants.

The strange substance was the only thing inside. And the bag seems machine sealed. I will post more pictures

Someone is going to be pissed to find their stash missing.

Where abouts you from faggot?

Nice box, did you make sure you werent followed at all with it?
Cause if thats coke thats a decent amount

All of you niggers are retarded.

Do you really think people just meander through the woods looking for random fucking objects?

>doo di doo, I think I'll go and walk around in the middle of a forest and look for something neat to show people on the Internet.

looks like crushed meth

That's not coke. It's either meth or poison. I'm leaning towards poison.

That's OP freaking out now.

I thought coke was more pulverized. That looks like a normal sugar.

Mcat maybe? Has a very flakey look to it, whatever it is has been cut to fuck with something

Interested...

Bumpity dooda.

Either way, I wouldn't doubt it would get a pretty penny.

Doesn't look like coke.

Op is probably fagging.

Yeah he probably is but i had to mention it, its common fucking sense

Are you so fucking retarded that you post based on image only without bothering to read 2 lines of text? He already opened you fucking nigger

Why would anyone stash that amount of whatever in a locked box in the woods. No one would do that. OP is just fucking around.

Get some drug test kits

Taste it

It's pretty grainy and crystal looking. I'm on the meth band wagon. OP gon have a meth head hunting his ass lol.

ketamine sometimes looks like that. To uniform to be meth. Looks like a research chemical or something made in a lab by the looks of that crystal structure.

Personally i wouldnt have took that shit home anyway, or at least been sly as fuck about it but thats a pretty fucking big box and doesnt look very weathered so thats what stands out as odd in my mind.
>either it wasnt there long or op a fag.
Im pretty sure i know which one

Light it on fire

If dubs ops inhales half of it while live streaming it, get

Take a bit of it on your finger and try it... Like few crystals ... If its coke or any other drug you have a happy day... if poison you wont die from such a small amount ...

Could be Carfentanil, in which case 4 or 5 crystals of that shit will kill you.

Ketamine or some RC drug

sometimes things just lay somewhere in the forest. Some time ago I found a fridge with a bag of alcohol and weed.
(not op)

Give to a prostitute and have a rip roaring night of fun

>implying poison toxicity is based on amount only

yesss do it OP

Inb4 cyanide

crystal structure looks to uniform. When clandestine manufacturers make meth its typically crystals of various size. This looks like something produced in a higher quality lab.

baited you

>Coke user.
That's definitely not coke whatever these other fags say not coke!

>not op
>is actually op

that doesn't look like coke

nah, a speck of carfentanil could kill you. less than a mall amount of one tiny crystal.

Because it is definitely not coke.

My I don't know how accurate this is but I weighs 17 grams. So if it is drugs what would be the value?

i used to when i was younger and didn't have a car.

a lot

it's dessicant ya doofuses

That's definitely not cocaine.
We can clearly see the small crystals.

It could be a good number of things, most drugs can extracted into a pure form and give crystals like this. So its really hard to tell.

I suggest you get a test kit, but also take some precautions when opening this, protect face and hands at least.

If its machine sealed, I really am curious, but it increases the odds of this being dangerous.

Test kits are cheap, a few dollars. Compared to the potential value of that stuff, and your personal security.
I suggest playing it safe

nope

Well mcat goes 10 a g and coke can go from 20 for shitty stuff up a rediculous amount depending on quality
100 a g for real good shit

It is shuger noob

Jesus christ, there are so many faggots in this thread who have never seen drugs in their life. That isn't any kind of drug, I guarantee you. Machine sealed is a dead giveaway. Also, it looks more like sugar which really looks nothing like actual drugs.

Yeah go down to the nearest alley and start asking people walking buy if they want to buy a bag of drugs. That bag of drugs is worth a decent 200 dollars. This is a good plan.

Watch it be silica gel to stop ops box getting damp.

probably silica gel or some shit. no one in the world leaves something valuable in a box in the middle of the forest.

Light some or all on fire and post results

Ha i beat you to it dingus

Its suger man. Look at the colour and uniformity of the crystals. Ain't nothing produced illegally gonna look like that.

show the other edge - that doesn't look machine sealed to me, looks more like home-heat-sealed or something.

It's drugs, ammo boxes are used a lot so k9 units can't smell the contents.

what is the point in putting a sealed bag of it in a box fuckin idiots

Except ISIS

ive purchased plenty of drugs off the darknet that were machined sealed.

snort it with yo anus. cant go wrong

What.
I cant even right now.
It can be whatever it wants to be drugophobe.
How dare you assume what it is on its appearance god didnt you know its current year

So much autism

Pepepe

No they arent lol.

imma give you an answer nobody hear wants to hear: the value would probably be your life
getting into drug business and stuff like that just cause you found a stash of drugs.
you wont get out of the business easily and even if you do the government's gonna be on your ass if you dont do it extremely discreetly..
if you want to know what it is for sure and dont want to use it/sell it, just dump it into water.. then post a pic of the reaction and imma tell you what it is..

snort it op see what happens

I dont know what op likes to do with his gel he could keep a pack up his ass for all you know.
>yes a sealed one too

Curious woodland critters and friends

Maybe there's some grenades inside.

Nah m8, I just zoomed in the crystals, they don't have the shape of sugar at all.
Sugar is in little uniform balls.
These have weird-ass shape, they look rough, have edges etc...

Have you ever met a tweeker man? They lose there marbles and replace them with Mexican jumping beans.
This isn't so farfechted.

so?

Clearly you've never been to Australia. The reason it isn't common enough knowledge for your sheltered arse is because they hardly ever get found, and when they do it's during a raid or like what OP stumbled upon. Some guy probably lives on the outskirts of the forest and wants to be safer than sorry.

Googles fucking useless aint it

so how the fuck do you know about them mr. cali cartel

Meh, I called everyone here niggers earlier but this actually makes sense and can be said about the Mountain Men in Hawaii and probably the Abos/Kiwis of NZ.

give it to a cat and see how it does

Paranoid

You'd be surprised how much dealers hide around the place in the hopes that they don't get found out.

It's dried nazi semen, once spread all over the world to repopulate faster once the jews are finally done for.

ITT: Faggots who can't spell Sugar.

>you wont get out of the business easily and even if you do the government's gonna be on your ass

dude even if it WAS drugs, that's not like a life changing amount.

it's like sell in small amounts until it runs out and party a little. then it's gone and you move on.

it's not like a brick of stuff. and we don't know what it is.

>being this butthurt about different wayz to speel wordz