Kosovo, the medieval center of Serbian state and culture, is taken from Serbia by an illegal attack

>Kosovo, the medieval center of Serbian state and culture, is taken from Serbia by an illegal attack
>Serbs there are pogrom'd in 1999 and 2004
>150 churches and monasteries destroyed by Muslims under the eyes of Western troops
>lol who cares

>Crimea, which was never a part of Ukraine before 1954, which was conquered by Russian state and settled by Russians after defeating Muslim slavers is taken by Russia in 2014 with support of people there
>OMG GIB IT BACK WELL RIG SONG CONTESTS TO PUSH OUR PROPAGANDA
I hope Orthodox people got a lesson last night. Satanic Europe and America is bent on our extermination.

))

janek delete this post or im reporting it

Joint police purge when?

>medieval center of Serbian state and culture
>everybody there is a fucking Albanian
>Albanians, steadily increasing in number, have constituted a majority in Kosovo since the 19th century

>joint forces of globalists and zionists will never allow true bros unite and completely remove kebab from the premises
why even live?

I'm a Serb and even I can see Kosovo is Albanian clay

It was 50-50 in 19th century.
And how do you think Albanians gained majority?
It was a series of expulsions of Orthodox population. When we tried to reverse it, Western powers intervened again.
Then in 1944 communists banned the return of exiled Serbs.

>1991 - 37
>ukraine

no such thing

serbs better have decent SAMs the next time they start kebab removal

Jeez.
I thought I was a self hating serb.
But you've taken the cake.

Always felt sorry for the Serbs, but then again, the goatfuckers did what you tried to do to the rest of us, pogrom us out of our ancestrial lands and claim what is by right ours.

I dont know how to feel about this. I would be super happy if we could move all the bosnian serbs from the RS to Kosovo, exterminate the sheeptars and reclaim Serbian Kosovo with repopulation from the side of Bosnian Serbs there.

>Bosnian "serb"

You deserve exterimination and annexation, nothing more along with kosovo

And what for, fatass?

You realize the Slavic hordes came to the Balkans in the 6th century right. It took them 10 fucking centuries to make "Kosovo" the center of their empire by displacing Illyrians/Albanians slowly. Most of the orthodox churches in Kosovo are actually Albanian Catholic Churches with the Serbian colonizer turned into orthodox churches. Kosovo at its highest population peak was probably 20% Serbia and that was right around 19th century when you genocided al large portion of Albanians. But who cares... 95% of Kosovo is Albanian now so get fucked Montenigger.

Albanians are the least Illyrian people in the region.
Most Illyrians mixed with the Slavs, thus that the Croats (including "bosniaks") and Serbs are the only heirs of the Illyrians.

Albanian history is a made up load of crap and the only interesting element being Skenederbeg.

>skenderbeg
who himself is a half serb

>monteNEGRO

life is unfair, deal with it

Falling for the islamic meme.

Im dating an albanian girl from kosovo, she''s White as show blue eyes and all

What am i dealing with Sup Forums?

Check if you still have all your kidneys.

that a real good big red one you have there
too bad the rest of the tree is infested whit flies

She's born here tho, only been to kosovo once

We also blew up four of your churches couple weeks ago. Shit is getting heavy. I wish Yugoslavia had had nukes, or that Russia wasn't so week in the 1990s.

I also wish Putin would go into Ukraine and take exactly half of Ukraine, not just small sections, and call it Novorossia.

Kill yourself

Why would Serbia want Kosovo anyway? It was full of mudslimes even before 1999
>Inb4 le meme kebab remove we will push them back to Albania
For better or for worse, EU and NATO would be on to Serbia before they could say "Kosovo je Srbija".

Nobody wants filthy albans anywhere near them
Even less so when you consider the number of religious buildings in the area.

Dead Albans is a good thing, anyways

> Poor countries buttmad about landmass that produces nothing

People actually give this much of shit about Eurovision?!?

Only gays and poltards care about eurovisions

>It was full of mudslimes even before 1999
If the west wasn't run by traitors, leftists, cowards, and globalists, you would ethnically cleanse the muds from europe

The West belongs to Allah now

>finland
>talking about useless landmass

I can safely say the Albanians are worse than niggers and maghrebians combined.

Finland is rich and more productive country than Serbia will ever be.