Hi b

Hi b
Tomorrow I'll be going on a date with a tinder girl I met a week ago and I was wondering if any of you fags could help me out with a way of getting her to invite me over to her apartment without looking like I'm dying out of thirst.
We will watch a movie in a theatre relatively close to her apt.
Ps Help me out boys it's been like fucking 8 months since my last time :(.

>Americans call cinemas a theatre
K E K
E K E
K E K

>Non american
>English third language

Don't be akward don't even mention wanting to go to her apartment, you're over 21 Right?

Im pretty confident I didn't make a mistake in that sentence

Penis in popcorn.
Just think if that doesn't work at the very least you get the popcorn to yourself.

>Faggots call theaters a cinema.
Kekekekekek....

I'm 22, she's 21.

I mean if she likes you she WILL try to get you to her apt do you think she is on tinder to get friends to go to the bookstore with?

Anyway, have you talked to her about anything other than going to the cinema? I mean for example if you talked about pizza you could ask her when will you be eating pizza together if she wants you over she will say "we can order one at my place"

Something like that, anything you have talked with her could work as an excuse, if she likes you she will bite any retarded thing you say to go over there

If you actually enjoy your time with her, click well, it may very well happen anyway.

Be fun and care-free, and encouraging. Whatever it takes for you to smile.

Don't go to her apartment RIGHT after the movie, you fucking thirsty twat.

Go for something else right after that. Not drinks, don't mention drinks at all. That won't come across right.

Do TWO things. One-event dates are boring as fuck.

If you can be fun enough for her to accept a spontaneous second thing, even if small, you may very well get into her pants.

Also
>Americans
>Third languages

>it's been like fucking 8 months since my last time
virgin

Go on a date, get her drunk, give her acid, take her home and do anal.
I've done this 2 times,

got em

go on a date, get drunk, take acid, get taken home and fucked up the ass by a tranny.
I've done this 4 times, would recommend

>Theater is a place where you go to watch a play
>Cinema is a place where you go to watch a movie
American education never fails.

Actually we have talked almost all week nonstop so I guess I have that going for me.
I think I can work the pizza shit up, thanks user

>Says the dumbasses who still call flashlights torches.

*theatre
American influence never fails either

The thing is that I will be leaving this city next week. We have already agreed on meeting one more time before I go tho. The drinks thing was a legit advice, thanks man.

Just go on the fucking date. Eat the popcorn, drink the drink. Be a dude, be funny.

Chicks wanna get laid too. However, it may take a few dates. Prove to her you're not a stalker. That's all.

>Do TWO things. One-event dates are boring as fuck.

Cake and coffee. Easy.

Whoa there, OP, you're just telling us this...

Hold back, go slow. This might be your girl. Just don't talk about mlp or your fedora. Be cool.

>Says the dumbasses
dumbass

Yeah i noticed it, not native english speaker
I have no idea what are you on about, torch is burning while flashlight uses electricity.

What's the plural of dumbass then, dumbi?

SHut the fuck op pussy, have you actually gone out with girls from tinder? 9/10 they are willing to get laid ESPECIALLY fb they mention they live alone/have their own place, if op asks how to go over there is because the girl has given hints to be down to fuck fast, and honestly tinder dates are not regular dates so save your shit of "might take a few dates" for your gay ass buddies

K man, I'll have it mind, thank you.

It's the mismatch between singular says and plural dumbasses, dumbass

That's not how it works. In that situation, you use 'says' not 'say.' It's like the phrase "Says You!" No one says "Say You!" Even though it's "You say" in most other circumstances.

Dumbass.

also, dumbi would be for dumbus

fine, but says you is common and therefore accepted, says the dumbasses sounds retarded, dumbass

No, it goes beyond that. You also use it when referring to plural subjects as well. See pic related. I know it probably isn't the best example to prove my point, but I found it after minimal Google searching, so take that as you will. All I can say at this point is that NO ONE says "Say the guys who [etc]" or something to that effect, because that just sounds weird and retarded.
Dumbass.

Tinder is gross... Then again your are on Sup Forums.

We'll go out for a few drinks after the movie, shit writes its self.

>don't even mention wanting to go to her apartment

I'll never understand why betas feel the need to dance around the objective at hand. It's a fucking fast and flawed dating/hookup app.

offer to take her home you mongoloid

Tinder/OkCupid/POF suck

I nearly caught an STD from that fucking place. Stick to the paid places like Match and others. Because the bitches are crazy.

That is the worst example actually, because that is just a spelling error, he meant GUY but instead wrote plural.

It's "says the dumbass" and "say the dumbasses".

In the former, you are talking about third person, as in "He says...", the latter is synonymous with "They say...".