Autism = evolution

autism = evolution

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cShYbLkhBc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How dare you. How dare you say that.
I am so fucking angry right now. You have no right to say that.

considering how autistic people have a really tough time living in society when left to their own devices

no

if anything, it's just a side effect of our continually increasing brain complexity

>not believing that constantly yelling and punching yourself in the head while also pissing and shitting yourself is the pinnacle of human evolution
>2017
Uneducated shitlord

I agree and disagree. I have a form of high-functioning autism. My only hind I will give you is my nickname is "Mr. Robot" (not at all related to the character on the show). When I was new to the area I live in, my first group of friends would bring me to parties where they (unknown to me at first) told the other party goers I was a robot. By 3rd party, one girl said "He's so life like." I was curious "I'm alive, that's why I'm life like. Just like you." She said to one of my friends "Aw... he doesn't know he's a robot?" All my friends exploded into laughter. It was then it dawned on me the prank they did. Hindsight kicked in and strange behavior at other parties made sense. I should have known that my social skills didn't improve that much, I was graded on a curve, metaphorically speaking, because of a prank.

youtube.com/watch?v=3cShYbLkhBc

Do I know you? My friends always played this when I showed up at one of the parties?

Nah.

I get it. You were using humor because my nickname is "Mr. Robot" and the song is "Mr. Roboto." The joke backfired. I like music and I like that song. I was not angered at all. The opposite happened.

the way you write is like one of those chatbots

Figure of speach, to imply. You are implying I'm a robot. That joke was clever. I smiled.

that frog looks like it has cocks for eyes

Do you have any idea how hard it is not not correct you about the reptile involved in the picture? How do you see a frog? I assume you are trolling.

I like you, and I'm not being ironic.
In fact, I'm kind of like you.

If you are kind of like me then I like you too. As a matter of fact, it is natural for people to gravitate towards other individuals who they have similarities to.

What are your favorite subjects, your specific interests?

I lack social skills and insight, part of my "glitch", so I like anything sociological and psychological. That is more than a hobby, it helps me interact with people. Metaphorically speaking, killing two birds with one stone. Also, to help me understand people more as I like word play and music, I look into some of the liberal arts and riddles. These hobbies greatly reduce my frustration with most others. I play games and such, spend a lot of hours playing video games. I tinker too. If I get a void in my knowledge that people are talking about, I look it up. It is usually something trivial so I end my following that line of thought there. Right now, I'm practicing facial expressions, vocal inflections and hand gestures. People are more at ease when you use unspoken communication while talking to them.

>it's a genetic kill-switch that turns people into ideal soldiers
>they suffer power complexes and often feel like degenerates and outcasts
>because it's labelled a disease they are often the ridicule and laughingstock of their environs
if we gave them guns and pointed them at sand-niggers we would probably have a fantastic way to hit two birds with one stone

Interesting, I also like art and psychology.
I mixed them both into my job and I am kind of happy with it.
I have been disappointed in most of the relations I tried to invest myself into, as you've said; it's most of the time trival and uninteresting subjects. In the end I only have 2 close friends accepting me as I am, and I'm glad for that.
Are you still at school/uni, or do you have a job?

I have a job. I am a special consultant for the local police department. I'm a walking lie detector to put it simply. Most of my time is watching investigators question suspects, usually from behind polarized glass. I have a real hard time lying, but I can catch a lie quickly. THAT is part of why I'm single. Lovers leave me quickly. I'm not particularly honest, I just lack the ability to do it without "glitching" in person. I can do it in text. 1+1=3
It's really 2.

I'm sorry. I don't get the joke.

I am luckier than you in the friends issue. I have a circle of close friends who loved me intellectually (pranked me a lot) who came to understand me. Normals don't do that often with people like us. I had a circle do that with me.