*walks towards you*

*walks towards you*

And then what? Not niggers so I don't expect I'll need to get ready to defend myself

2.0 earthquake breaks all 10 legs

Fuck off normie.

*stands awkwardly in the middle of the road before realizing I have to pick a side but its too late and now I'm doing a sidestep dance with dreamy-beard before shuffling against the wall, shoulders hunched and staring at the ground in shame and oh god why do I even leave the house as they give a forced smile full of pity and go about their business*

>no core strength to any of them
>preening mirror boys
"Get outta the way, poofters."

well as I do not go out of my parents house this means we are either there or at a hospital. At hospital I assumed they are doing some charity stuff, so wadle to the side. if it is at home, then they are probably visiting my dad, he still lifts and goes to the gym and he was doing pro body building in the 80s/90s, so I tell them that dad is in the back of the house.

Dude...

Snicker at these dandies. They think they are chads but they are just faggots in denial who put way too much effort into gay sex.

yes?

What is the right amount of effort to put into gay sex?

I tell friend to start video recording me. I yank down the pants of the guys in grey pants. Take ass beating. Have friend post the video, get laughs from video. Friends visit me at hospital to tell me how funny video was.

How could you be at the Hospital if you never leave the house?

absolutely none. Gays are sluts who will fuck anyone anytime anyplace. They have hundreds of sexual partners a year. Most fags don't even like guys very much, they are just sex crazed maniacs. Gays who try to look good do it because they are narcissists, because fucking 10/10 celebs like George Micheal would go to fuck random guys at the gloryhole putting so much effort into looking good to fuck hotter guys is retarded.

I don't know man, I'd fuck the guys in the OP. But I'm not into fat slobs.

this

*laugh at their shitty sneakers*

"I do not go out of the house"=> if my kidneys work bad, or I am really sick they pick me up and drive me to the ER.

Unzip my pants and violently shake my dick towards them to assert dominance

Nothing, just feel bad for you bro

ah, no problem man. My grandfather used to say that it can also get worse, and that am sick because my grandgrandmother on my moms side was a Sheptuha aka witch.

>i take my shirt off
>walk toward them
>turn 360 and join their group
They look chill enough