Talented, beautiful, perfect

talented, beautiful, perfect..
how is this allowed

We seriously don't know. She rolled in and stole my heart, and wallet, with her first couple albums, and here we are again with her siren's voice

Feels good, mane

>At a time when some of pop’s biggest acts are suffering from an identity crisis (ahem, Katy Perry), Lana Del Rey’s self-awareness blossoms throughout Lust For Life. She treads new and familiar ground and although the album is not a masterpiece (haha good one!!!), the foundations are there for Del Rey to build on for her next LP. Like Lorde's Melodrama, Lust For Life is an accomplished piece of art, an antidote to the banal tunes permeating the charts and one of the best albums released this year so far. (GQ Magazine)
goddess

She's great, but her face is in serious danger of her face going full Lara Flynn Boyle over the next few years, with botox etc... Already on the edge and a couple more years could tip it. Dem thighs though.

Speaking of which, I hope she is on the new Twin Peaks, because she'd be a perfect fit.

>#1 album in 14 countries one day before official release
just too good

Seriously how is she not the queen of Sup Forums? Is everyone here betas?

I like Lana but Sade, Fiona Apple, Norah Jones, Lauryn Hill and Hope Sandoval are all miles ahead

She's a fat mudshark with a plastic face.

I really liked most of Lust for Life except for the "feat" songs, which are just crap and Get Free which is so shamelessly copied from Radiohead Creep that it made me uncomfrtble :/

Sean Lennon's feature was great what are you on about

ah, yes, that one is the only good one. I was overly concentrated on rapper ones. sorry.

i don't get it, i've seen this so much and i listened to both songs but i just can't hear it.. am i just stupid?

That track with Stevie Nicks just didn't sound right. I don't doubt her talent but the vocals just didn't fit, sounded off compared to Lana. Could've fit if it was a solo track for either of them, but them together just sounded off. Also want to smell Lana's feet. I think that's the main point of this post.

This, also she doesn't write or produce all of her music, can't sing for shit, is a literal industry plant

It's not bad but all the tracks just sound the same. Mix up the titles and I have no idea which track is what.

it's called licensing.

and she's not even japanese, what a gem

>god bless america...
>GUNSHOTS
>song became shittier all of a sudden

>god bless america...
>GUNSHOTS

the truth hurts

t. grimesfag

Would anybody actually like her music if she was ugly? Serious question...

yes i love her no matter what

She's great, but come on, Fiona Apple, Norah Jones, and Kate Bush are leagues ahead

She's already there my man. I look at lizzy grant and shed a tear. She was so beautiful until her record label made her get plastic surgery

she's perfect