Does tea tree beard oil help grow a beard, I'm 19 and I'll show you guys in a sec all I can grow

Does tea tree beard oil help grow a beard, I'm 19 and I'll show you guys in a sec all I can grow

Don't put anything on your beard (except for maybe coconut oil), and just let it grow. Patience is all you need.

Proteins and zinc works wonders when you want a thick, full beard. One easy way to do it is to gently massage cum on your chin when you masturbate.

This is what my face looks when I'm clean shaven

You can't grow a beard

No.

That only helps soften it so you can shape it once it grows.

Op here, if this really works I'm gonna get all my friends to give me daily facials.

BUT I'm only 19 there's gotta be a chance still, it's only connecting

Keep shaving it off. It'll grow thicker each time

So that's not a myth, because I was reading about vellus hairs, terminal, and androgenic hairs.. and the blonde hairs on my cheek are technically vellus or "dormant" so I'm assuming me shaving would start to "wake them"

>Believing this
Lold

Visit dollar beard club and get some of their growth vitamins. It's not entirely placebo as facial hair is largely related genetics but it'll do its job to help look Fuller from bring healthier.

I couldn't grow much of anything when I was 19. 21 now though and I can grow pic related in like a week and a half. *

>*Results not from a clean shave but from a trimmer to skin

Of course, the more the better. If you can work it into a daily routine every morning and before you go to bed you will be looking like a
scruffy lumberjack in a year or so.

Hairs break and taper over time, buddy. Shaving hair just keeps a full cylinder of hair. Just remember that shaving and vitamins aren't going to magically add follicles to your face. Any advise here is to increase the growth rate or the healthiness/conditioning of your facial hair and nothing else.

If you're desperate, try getting hairs implanted in your face. Probably cost a couple hundred bucks like bosley or some shit.

You need a beard to go with your man bun?

Or let's just call bullshit on everything and let time tell

That was all Bullshit.

Shaving only makes the end sharper, so the hair feels thicker since you can feel the tip better.

Oils help soften and condition. That's it. It's for hair that's grown or growing.

Not everyone gets a beard and they are on their way out in fashion anyways so fuck it.

Answer: No. Nothing you put "on" your hair makes it grow any differently; you can only hydrate the hair and the skin.

Genetics determines the way your beard grows, and you can only change it very minorly by ingesting certain vitamins, proteins, etc.

Eat healthier, stay hydrated, and accept your genes. According to that picture in the second post, you're not likely to ever have a high-cheek lined beard, and since literally no sane person will ever like a chinstrap beard, you may want to look into the van dyke. And if you can't grow a stache, then you may just want to go for... Something that doesn't make you look like that dude who lines up for every game release at Gamestop, but also seems like the white kid who might shoot up his college the next day.

so many weak beards and acne , go back to highschool kids

Hey dude dunno if youre still around but im 21 and i used minoxidil to grow my beard, just yiutube minoxidil for heard growth and youll see

Goodluck bud

I'm 25 and only just have gotten a full beard. People are different. Usually people with fair hair take the longest or can never grow full beards.

Time will tell. From your picture it looks like it will be a few years.

Leave it untouched for 6 months though. Don't cut it. You will look like a slime pierce of shit but you have to stick through it.

Wrong..

Read

Listen to this guy, he knows his fucking shit.

I remember doing research on this years also while studying androgenic alopecia, and the reality is that they're not much you can do. If you have a thin, sparse beard, you likely always will.

The only thing you can do short of taking hormones(don't) is use rogain. This actually does cause hairs to grow in thicker, but it will not last after you stop using it. If you're thinking rogain doesn't do shit for balding people, that's because male pattern baldness causes the follicles to stop producing hair. On healthy ones though, it will work. Keep it away from animals though, the stuff is super toxic to cats.

I know guys in their 30s that still can't grow anything more than that. I highly recommend staying clean shaven, It's not a good look.

None of that shit assists.

Shave until your stubble gets thick enough to look beardly.

If you don't shave enough you will babyface 4eva.

Nope, minoxidil works exactly the way he says it does, it just doesn't help with male pattern baldness for different reasons.

How to people actually still believe this horseshit

I'm 19 too and can grow a full beard, you're a girl mate

Accept the fact you can't grow any decent amount of facial hair and shave every couple of days

He should stay clean shaven until he actually starts to get real beard hair growing on his face because being unshaven when you can't grow a beard is probably the most disgusting thing you can be

Hair folicle transplants cost tens of thousands of euros..
Minoxidil only cost about 60 dollars for 6 months worth..
Just youtube minoxidil guys, not that hard to find stuff to help your beard grow, i had only few hairs on my chin and a mustache, barely a goatee, 6 months later got a beard..
Minidoxil works almost all the people that tried it, just go look man, theres a whole community of thousands of people using it and posting their results called the minoxidil beard journey

I just think you're one of those inbreds that can sprout a full beard at 18 19 lmao "m8"

It's called being a man m8

Is it god awful or is it just "migrating" aka the hairs are starting to fill in/ connect as people say little by little

A beard doesn't make a man mate

Most of it is probably genetics but you gotta give it time. Just let it keep growing no matter how shit it looks while it's growing in

Dude read
Im tryna help, just take 1 minute and look

Fix your acne before you grow a beard

No, but being a vigilante killer gives you an awesome beard.

It looks like a disaster and there's no real way to make beards grow better or faster.
Shave it off and hope it gets thicker with age.

Just because you want a beard doesn't mean you get to have one. You are not the sort. Just shave your face and become a trap.

Kek

Lmao, fag

your genes are shit, kys. I had that much facial hair at 14

tfw 26 and can't grow a beard at all. Just mustache and chin stubble at best

I will appreciate this kek and use it to get me through the day.

Yeah...if it looks this patchy and shitty, it's not worth looking like such a tool until it fills out. Just shave it, genetics doesn't want you to have a beard.

OP nothing will help your beard to grow. You just don't have enough active follicles yet. I know its not what you want to hear but just shave for a couple more years until you notice your stubble expanding.
Nobody thinks dinky beards look good even if you're proud of it yourself.

Found the beardless child

Buy biotin (supplement)

the only thing that will make your beard grow is testosterone

Christ, fucken read

You should try hitting puberty first, faggot.

Never got cyber bullied this hard tbh

What is the appeal to some of yall for growing a beard?

For me its to hide my ugly mug abit and so i dont look like a trap

Oh ok, most of the guys I know grow them out because they think it makes them a bad ass or something.

>checked, but I think its true.

as far as I got told it, each time you shave you are cutting the hair at the thickest point. therefore new growth grows in thicker.

i did the opposite. instead of shaving lots, I only shave every 3-5 days.

now at 40, I still look really young, because my face isn't beaten from years of shaving and when I shave, i don't have really dark thick stubble. which was the idea in the first place.

Nah man, im already badass

Its not true, you tried it for how many years and still say its not any darker, so how can you still think its true???

No but pussy juice dose

SOMEONE TELL ME IF THIS IS TRUE

>you're a retard.

i did the OPPOSITE.

I didn't shave regularly for 25 years and although I now have a full beard if I want it, I don't.

not shaving regularly kept my facial hair thin and stopped me getting a 5'o'clock shadow, so now I look much younger at 40, which was the plan.

You sure are buddy. Good luck growing a full beard and don't be a faggot with it like all the guys I know who got out of the military.

Shaving more or less doesnt effect your hesrd growth in the slightest, you could have shaved twice a day for 50 years and it would still be the same as it is now

Op, i could grow a full beard when i was 16. Maybe keep trying? Looks hopeless though...

How did it begin to come in? Because I'm starting to get little hairs here and there on my cheeks and the mustache and chin hairs are darkening, well technically "reddening" for the chin along with other darker hairs

just dont shave

I'm planning on not shaving anything only trimming the neck from now till September...

Lift heavy weights, supplement zinc

had a quick googlay and you sound like you're right.

so when women wax legs instead of shave legs all it does it give a better appearance as the hair doesn't leave a cross section.

i'm still going to pretend the opposite so i don't have to shave erry day.

it isnt looking good op, you might not ever have a full beard. you will probably have a neck beard.

I have a full beard and cant understand why people would want one

I have to shave it pretty much every other day, I assume its these young fucks trying to follow the fashion trends

I have bad news for you...

I read somewhere (and think what happened to me) is the hair follicles leave your head and go to your face

I know there are some guys with full heads of hair and beards. But there are a TON of guys with beards and bald, i am one of them.

So its a tradeoff, if you;re willing to lose the hair on your head for a beard.

I for one wish I still had the hair on my head.

nothing helps grow any hair - hair growth is genetic

Read dumbass

Theres something really off putting about the way you look

Different guy, but hes right. Minoxidil just improves blood flow to said follicles, it doesnt actually 'grow hair' where there was none, or if the follicle is beyond help

Everyone has hair folicles on their face, i literally had no hair on my cheeks, not one, but they all grew... take your and hold her face up infront of a lamp, bet she has a light mustache, everyone has hair folicles on their face, they just stay dorment depending on your genitcs, minoxidil increases blood flow to wake the dormant folicles up

Take your girlfriend*

Former military fag here. I grew a beard because I finally could after 12 years of being clean shaven.

SO is it natural and normal to take minoxidil? I just thought they weren't coming out because acne is blocking all the fucking pores similar to ingrown hairs

if it was so cool, your beard wouldnt be so shit

the germans say that for a full beard,you have to apply honey at your face (the outside) and shit at the inside,your mouth

try it mal

that will make the facial hair grow in the direction of the honey,avoiding the shit on the inside

This

OP here can you please show another pic of beard, maybe from side with hair tied back

Wouldnt say its natural.. its a drug.. just like anything lab made, but the results are really good and side effects are minimal if any, my worst was dry skin for the first 3 weeks then it was like normal again
And it takes time man, its not an overnight thing but is 1000x better than what i used to have, still have 5 months supply left so il keep going

I am 29 and mine is pathetic

Does your dad/uncles have a beard? Or are you the first in your entire family? The beard you have would have come regardless in time, the minoxidil may have just sped things up

how long have u been using it? How old r u? How an u tell its not actual ageing and maturing?

>select skirts
>only dresses

Since you're only 21, let me give you some advice.

Reserve your compliments for minoxidil for around 7 more years and see how you feel then

>Does tea tree beard oil help grow a beard

what are you, retarded?

My buddy is 36 and can only grow chin and mustache hair. I'm 31 and have a master roshi beard. It's about genetics.

Im the first man, i could literally only like 20 hairs on my chin, and a really shitty mustache, like some people that cant grow beards sometimes have a few hairs on their cheeks, like 1 or 2 stray ones, i had NONE, 2 months on minoxidil and i already started getting vellus hairs, just take like 1 minute to go watch a youtube vid, search for the beard solution or facial fuzz, wont take long and youll see
Because i tried growing a beard for 2 years didnt shave for 6 months at a time with no results and im 21 now and been using for 6 months, journeys are usually 6 months to a year but because my beard hair is blonde i gotta keep going till its long and clearly visible, but honestly its not that much extra effort to put it in my routine, 2 mins in morning and 2 at night, minimum effort for a beard if you ask me

Why 7 years? I already have a decentish beard now, and still on my journey, i guarentee you i wouldnt have a beard forever like this guys friend If i didnt use minox, swear to god

Can confirm, this also worked for me

Ugly and girly guys need to compensate for their garbage by growing a beard which is funny because most of them can't anyway, even the ones that say they can can't

if you beard doesn't connect from the top of your sideburns and have syringe-tier sharpness, your test is ultra low

jesus christ what's wrong with your face. you look like maisie williams and a faggot got into a teleportation accident

Kek that ones new

don't be a beard oil coffee shop faggot
shave and cut your hair regularly
like a man

It's already been stated in a couple posts but there are only 2 tricks when it comes to beards.

>Genetics.
Either you got it or you don't.
>time

Time is real important. Let that shit grow. Do not trim, ever. Wait until it's real fucking shaggy and long before trimming. This is probably the biggest mistake I see guys doing. It isn't quite filled in yet so they trim it to fit their face then its all patchy and shitty.

There is no such thing as an oil or treatment that will increase the dankness of your beard. Coconut oil is great for grooming.

Tldr: either you have the genes for it or you don't. No, there is no beard growing miracle oil. If trying for a beard DO NOT TRIM for a long fucking time, like 3 or 4 months to start it off. If it's patchy and shitty well that sucks and in sorry, beards aren't for you.

Source: beardfag