Should i buy undertale Sup Forums?

should i buy undertale Sup Forums?

Crack it instead.

Just torrent it.

not worth the price?

Yes. Its totally worth it. Also, most pirated versions of the game have a troll in them that calls you an asshole for not buying game and basically makes it unplayable. The game you are getting in return is worth way more than 10 bucks anyways, so you might as well just buy it

If you're into pseudo animu shit sure, go ahead. Game is absolute crap tho.

will it ever be on sale?

I mean bland story, obnoxious and retarded characters and a system based purely on sheer repetition. This turd was recommended to me by a lot of people saying that it was a blast and I ended up hating it. It has decent soundtrack, however.

Yeah its like 8 bucks on sale

Lisa is better

graphics are ultra lazy, the story is plain, just generic and somewhat heart touching but not interesting much. it's also only 6hrs short. totally NOT worth it.
I regret buying it to this day

Just unbuy it.

The game isnt for everyone, and people who say it is are lying. The game is meant to cater towards the general rpg audience like pokemon and earthbound players. If you arent into those games, its safe to say you wont like this game, either. And to be honest, i think the characters are kind of fun (other than papyrus, hes an asshole) but i have to down the game a few points for being straight up furrybait.

If you knew how steam refund works you would also knew I can't

I got it in humble monthly so basically paid fuck all and I still feel ripped off

>The game is meant to cater towards the general rpg audience like pokemon and earthbound players
don't listen to this retard, undershit is nothing like those games

This

This game was made only to appeal to Tumblr/sjws. It has lots of LGBT themes and gay/bi characters. Other than that it really is nothing special. It's overhyped because of the community that it caters to.

Maximum kek. How about you read something before you reply to it. I said it was meant to cater towards the people who like it, not that it is exactly like those games. P.s. Yeah, im sure OP is gonna take some OTHER retard's word for it just because he said so

Kek this was meant for 740641571

> I said it was meant to cater towards the people who like it
but it's actually NOT. it's meant to cater furries, kids, tumblr and fags just like said. undertale is anything little to do with being a role-playing game that pokemon or earthbound players would like since there's little to none character progress. there's only story progress just like in visual novels.

Explain the yellow dinosaur that likes undyne? Lesbians. The two knights that confess their love for each other? Gay. Metaton? Trans. The game is full of shit like that to appeal to the LGBT community and make itself seem groundbreaking because it promotes those themes.

its a good game. very good game actually. well designed, just stay away from the community.

It's good and worth the price

"B-b-but its has gay references!! That means SJWs will like it!! That automatically means its bad and anyone else's opinion is shit because the game supports lgbt fags"

This

buy an SMT game instead

Step 1: Ignore the fanbase.

Step 2: Ignore videos and spoilers of gameplay.

Step 3: Buy it to support the creator, or d/l it who gives a fuck.

Step 4: Dedicate an evening or two to it and keep an open mind.

Step 5: Enjoy a captivating experience.

Go ahead and buy it and play it but if you so much as mention it to one of your friends or talk about it outside of the actual game instead I will personally fly to your house and bash your face with a steel bat

No, it's bad because that is the only reason it got any hype. If not for the LGBT themes, the game would never have even shown up on anyone's radar. There's plenty just like it that are far less popular because of the type of games that they are. It's a shitty game that only got well known because it catered to special snowflakes and made them feel more special. Other than that, the game is in no way unique or groundbreaking

Buy the special edition which includes the heart locket in its box, and the game box, if I would know that toby fox was selling his game with that special item in the past, I would saved some money for that heart locket instead of buying the steam game

So, its only bad because of the way it got popular? Not because of the gameplay, story or characters, but because it became the more popular game?

It's $10 you dorks. Just buy it if you plan on getting it.

Did you even read it? I said that it isn't unique or special. There's tons of games just like it. The gameplay is incredibly repetitive and gets very old very fast. The dialogue is 'lol so random xD' and the characters are obnoxious.

Undertale has something different than any other rpg, parallel universes depending if you choose frisk or chara paths, good and evil paths since the moment you decide to spare the lives of monters or killing them ignoring their hopes and dreams, mixing of photoshoped sprites and normal sprites, finally a sad and dark background of the monsters after the humans broke the alliance with them, so in general undertale teaches the player that violence is not the answer in a rpg story

And thats fine. everyone can have their opinion on the game, as long as there is reason to it. Its just that you were being very vague with your reply and it seemed like you hated the game just because people you dont like happen to be fond of it

You mean alternate endings? Also the 'be good or bad' is nothing new either. try fable or something for the same cliche

Because you didn't read my full comment before you decided my reasoning

I did not decide your reasoning, i questioned it, and you got offended by it. And yes, i did read your full comment, and still felt the need to question your reasoning. Get triggered, idgaf

Fable is similar yeah, but there you are fighting with another humans and the final boss is the cliche main villain who wanted to conquer the world with his power, that is cliche, the main plot is only about the protagonist and his sister, you can marry a harem of wives, but you can't marry the classmate who is the daughther of that famous warrior, that is sad