Ask a German Sandnigger anything

Ask a German Sandnigger anything

How many did rape during taharrush on New Year's eve?

This guy is an even bigger nigger. Learn writing, low class cum dumpster.

Entweder Deutsch oder Sandneger, entscheide dich

>Learn writing

None, I am an ex-muslim, so my mind is only partially filled with ooga booga thoughts nowadays. Only cucks rape women, I rape cute traps.

Exactly. Clearly, this sandnigger is hardly German.

Deutscher der wie win Sandnigger aussieht ? Meine mutter ist deutsch, und ich bin Ankerbaby für meinen sandvater gewesen

you can't be german, if you're a sandnigger

My Mother is German and the Sand-Parts of my Family want me Deals because i abandoned the Islam as soon as possible, ich mag zwar braun sein aber mein Herz ist weiß, sieg heil, Kamerad

>ex-muslim

What? if any? consequences did rejecting Islam have?

Was ist dein lieblingsbier?

>Sand-Parts of my Family want me Deals because i abandoned the Islam

Nevermind!

Camelpiss

I never believed in it, the Quran says some fucked up shit like " beat your wife if she disobeys you" and they always try to shove Islam down everyone's throat, couldn't even invite white friends over. When I rejected it officially, they threw me out and started threatening me, they hate me now, but that's k. I am German at heart, they can stick to their ooga booga believes if they want to, I'd rather die.

Ah, so you're neither German, nor sandnigger. Just a faggot, I suppose. Now, why don't you go kill yourself. Or at least fuck a sheep. Anything's better than you coming here with your bullshit, faggot

Ich würde sagen Veltins, trinke aber eh nur auf Schützenfest

Pretty fucked up how death is the only way out. Good on you for standing up for your beliefs! Hypothetically tho - do you think they would drop wanting you deaded, if you embraced Islam all of sudden?

True, Maybe i should but I won't kill myself, that would make my family happy and a happy Muslim is a bad Muslim.

Just fucking with you. You look chill, dude. Good luck with the backwards family, sincerely.

not OP but if he would say that he is a german with that picture, you guys would say 'gtfo you sandnigger'

Yeah, they either want me dead or back as a Muslim, kinda fucked up. Also I hate the way they think that their beliefs are facts, hard to explain but you'll notice right away when you talk to them.

Cheers mate, thanks, luck basically means never crossing their paths again haha.

I came into this thread ready to hate on you and lump you with the rest of the savages invading Europe, but you sound completely brotier and have rejected that filth despite it meaning your family has made you an outcast.

Much respect.

Why are you so much more attractive than most of the others?

I'm 100% against the Islamization of Europe and I wish people would understand that if some gullible people recite parts of the Quran like " hurting one person is like hurting humanity" that they exclude anything that isn't Islam. For them, only Muslims are humans.

I'm not saying all Muslims are bad, much like how most Christians are basically atheists at this point or atleast have evolved greatly since the beginning of Christianity.
The religion itself however is just cancer.

Problem is, if people ever come to realize that, I'm afraid they'll lump me in with the terrorists..

Also thanks bro, it's appreciated.

>german
>sandnigger

I actually used to be the ugly duckling in school ! Pic related

I'd say I'm a 6/10 now, mostly because a good friend, who eventually became my girlfriend, helped me find ways to lose weight and look less nasty, thanks for the compliment I bet you look fine aswell my dude

Good reaction pic.

Its Funny How Most of my Kind are either halal (non-Sinful) terrorists or the biggest drug dealing rappers in town. Almost none who actually fucking adapt to their home.

what about cousins/ other family members in their 20es? do they also want you dead? how extreme are they compered to alder people?

You're not german and you will never be german. Never. You're part of the problem of whats happening in germany, and until you and your '''''''''people''''''''' leave europe, the once beautiful country will fall in flames and chaos. You don't belong in europe you filthy sandnigger, leave.

Good question ! 2. Generations of immigrants are very different from
Each other, most of my cousins and stuff could be compared to the general Christians, they are Muslims, but only because they were born into it, and they are only slightly shaped by it ( mostly it's the not-eating-pork part because that's easy to do )

Then there are those, who become even stricter about it than their parents, one of my cousins in particular actually beat the shit out of me one year ago because I became an atheist. Took the beating with pride, every wound was another justification for my decision.

You know what's sad ? I am of the same opinion. Not a racist or anything, I just hate Islam itself and the fact that not even Hal of our immigrants are actually fleeing from any war and pretty much just use us. Worst thing is most of them are actually salty about us not conforming to them, fuck that noise.

Even if you say I will never be German, Germany is all I have. I have never considered anything else my home, and if I was to be thrown out one day, I would rather commit suicide than go to some Islamic shitstain of a country where I have to watch as my sister is nearly being beaten to death by my stepfather for not wearing a hijab when she looks out of a window.

From which islamic shithole are you from?

doitschland den doitschen und jez rauss

Also another thing I want Americans to know : if a feminist ever tries to convince you that Islam ain't so bad, tell them that there was an anti-terror protest by Muslims in germany, which was supposed to have 5000 Muslim protesters. Instead, 300 people had shown up, 200 of those were Germans who wanted to support the protests there were more Muslims selling the Quran on the Main Street than there were Muslims protesting against terrorism and the notion that they support it.

Morocco, I have been born and raised in Germany but I was forced to visit that shithole twice.

Was wenn ich mich als deutschen sehe, hier aufgewachsen und geboren wurde, und außer englisch nicht mal ne andere Sprache spreche ?