Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

Some stalker posted a pic of my sister on imagefap.

Messaged the website and the creep who posted it about removing her pic and got no reply.

Is this not illegal?

Other urls found in this thread:

imagefap.com/pictures/6877512/Sexy-Irish-girls-24
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

moar pix?

send link

the more attention you give to the "stalker" the more he's going to do shit like this. It has no effect on either of your lives whatsoever. Eventually when the stalker guy realizes you guys don't give a shit he'll get bored and move on to someone else.

You should post some of the picture so we know exactly that's her in the pictures

imagefap.com/pictures/6877512/Sexy-Irish-girls-24

None of these pics looked "stalked". They're just whores.

How old's your sister?

which one's your sister user?

Did he get the pics from one of her own social media accounts?

if this isnt b8 then you cant get it removed, because he must have acquired it legally through her or her instagram or some shit

She's the very last pic on the gallery

yep

her facebook

Yo I'm Irish too. Where you from op

>yep
Then it's 100% her own fault. Let it be a lesson.

Dublinistan

>Is this not illegal?
She's your sister. How old is she?

>She's the very last pic on the gallery
dis her?

Nice ass! Damn.
But yeah, It's illegal to post photos of unwilling subjects on websites like that.
Oh! and.. got nudes??

Westmeath here. Not quite istan levels of sandniggers here yet but we're getting there sadly

If there's a refugee center that pops up do yourself a favor and burn it down

Disgusting

Your sis is a huge slut and I dig her nails. Would impregnate. Do you fancy your sister, OP? I certainly would.

I would rob her watch after sex

Pumping my cock to her now

>Uploaded by b8
Sneaky

Wouldn't think twice about it

She looks like shes taken miles of dick.

Kek. Did you fap and then feel guilty?

she is looking really really unhealthy, give her some damn food yuropoor

Good man

shut the fuck up tubby.

nah

That woman is anorexic.
Would break in half, I rate 9/11

OP, can there be MOAR of your sister? Maybe this isn't what you planned, but men are starving over here.

nah man
not in to posting her tbh

Add me on Snapchat for nudes @ladyuni

Found her FB

Jesus christ. Her make up and hair is horrendous. Did she face plant a paint tray?

it looks like she put makeup on her fingers

Yo foreals doe?

Your sister is a wreck.

she must be a dope fiend. holy shit she look like she got third degree burns but its probably just from blown out veins from shooting too much dope.

fuck off

I used to do underwear modeling got into cause my girlfriend was an intern for a company that pit together ads. Sometimes fat chicks dox me and put shit on their Pinterest. Best way to get rid of these is to DMCA saying they don't have rights to the pic.

dont be a pussy and kill the dude or atleast beat the shit out of him

I have no way of finding him though

holy shit, someone fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down

She is though bro, fucking horrendous, how long has she been doing crystal? She should give that shit up.

how did the stalker get hold of pictures of her dressed like that, was she forced to dress like that and take pictures of herself? Next time she better think twice of posting pictures online. There are real sick people out there.

yo fellas calm down she clearly isnt ugly to me it looks like she just doesnt know how to using make up properly

He pulled them off her Facebook
but it's definitely not legal user

release the kracken

If she is stupid enough to have a public FB so that old dudes can jack their dicks to her, she is getting what she wants.
You should be a man and give her the dick she is craving.

That's disturbing.
Go outside

This

he looks like a skeleton dipped in wax for fucks sake, should be damn lucky anything finds that cunt attractive never mind posting a pic

Think of all the girls that have this happen to them on this board alone. Every one of them is probably someone's sister

>implying any of those pics are OPs sister
Fuck off faggot

what's her FB?

How can we be sure you're are not the stalker trying to bring attention to these girl's pictures?

It's legal then.

He's been on the internet too long. We can't save him.

Is it?

poor chap

>Uploaded by b8
>B8
>Bait

ditto

same mate. sucks.

So you didn't even feel guilty after

I feel for you user

i am fapping to your sister

Doubt it

Seen her before on wank sites