Your white daughter brings home her black boyfriend for the first time

>Your white daughter brings home her black boyfriend for the first time

How do you react?

what daughter?

Shake his hand and tell him to enjoy my daughter.

Is he a respectful, educated and kind young man? If so, let him into my home and invite him to dinner.

So not my green or blue daughters. Thank God because I have high hopes for those two

Wouldn't happen, my apartment has a policy against zoo animals

Stop posting these threads you insecure little faggot. How overly obsessed with black men do you have to be to post 300 threads a day? Surely you must be gay.

id take both of their virginities before they had the chance to take each others

well you said black boyfriend not nigger boyfriend so i assume hes just a normal black dude. invite him over, play 90s rap, tell him he cant hang

Photo depicts mixed race...not black.
>Colonised

I would have to have sex to have a daughter.

It depends. If he was well-spoken, polite and respectful I'd be the same back. After he's gone I'd have a talk with her and make sure she understands how it makes her look. If she is really committed and loves him, I'd support them, but the second he starts acting niggerish or treats her wrong, I'll gladly go George Zimmerman on his ass and just tell the police it was self defense.

+1

>your white daughter
>implying i would have sex with a trashy white woman

Start thinking about all the cool shit I can buy with her college fund.

Where did you find that Nigger, Natashka?!

>implying a non-trashy white woman would have sex with you

>If he was well-spoken, polite and respectful
>i assume hes just a normal black dude
>Is he a respectful, educated and kind young man?

>JOHN BETTENDORF
>O
>H
>N

>B
>E
>T
>T
>E
>N
>D
>O
>R
>F

As long as she sucks me off every night i don't care who she bangs on the side

Kill the nigger by calling the police and saying my daughter's got a stalker.

But she's your daughter you disgusting incestious dad

A little anal wouldn't hurt, either.

She is easy pussy first, daughter later

/thread

i hope to never have this problem but i thougth about it and its really simple to handle.
Dont overreact, dont chimp out, dont try and reason, simply say in an adult manner "you are a grown strong woman, you can do whatever, but know that this is not my wish or the ones that came before you"
and proceed to cut her off from every single fucking thing lmao, no allouance no nothing, she will shape up pretty fast once the shock element is gone, she realises its not being progressive or edgy triggering daddy and she cant even afford to pay her phone bill

off to college to find some random white fucker she goes lmao

Too much effort ... i'd just rather sit down on my easy chair with a joint while the slut justifies me paying for her dinner

What daughter? My daughter doesn't fuck niggers.

The only reasonable thing that can be done, pic related.

Try to find out if he is a decent fellow. I mean, if he's on the line!

.. and his dinner. You know he ain't got no job.

But yeah, she'll have to straddle while she slides my cock into her ass. It shouldn't hurt too much if that hood rat has been in it.

If he is respectful and goes to school, sure whynot

daydreaming much?

>1 internet rewarded.

You can't spell and have terrible grammar. I'm sure she had no chance of going to college or marrying a decent guy anyway