No.

Yes.

Awwww hell no.

Idk which part to date.

Yes. I dont care what size her panties are, im not going to wear them

Yes

holy shit my sides

hell no niggy i would be a laughing stock

I tried. Worst dating experience of my life. Sex was fucking horrible. Would not recommend.

yes as long as she meets these requirements
>not fugly face
>swallows
>does anal
>swallows after anal

but i would fuck one

Could you be more specific why the sex was so horrible?

No.

Not me but I've fucked a fat chick before, she was tall as well, And when she was on top my boner would get crushed and it fucking hurt

Same.

Three times the smell of Yeasty than a normal girl.
Everything is just sweatier.
More ingrown hairs, poo/sweat smears over a bigger surface area.
Humiliating. Parents ashamed. Laughing stock of friends.
Useless. They cant breed well once obese. Enjoy a fucked up baby if you can even get one, and then shell just get fatter after that.
Doggy sucks, cant get in there as deep when rolls slip from my hands and fill the gap.
Odor. Just...fuck. 10 seconds in the sun and their body just fumigates the area with rank stench.

fat girls, have fat vaginas too...
which makes them feel different to your dick, in a bad way. As if they have less structure...
Like you're fucking a sack of water.....

I've fucked 3 obese women... the sex was very bad.
(although, to be clear, i'd likely do it again... just because i'd fuck almost anything)

She couldn't be on top, she would literally crush me.

I couldnt fuck her from behind, I could barely get it in at that position. I'm not super well hung, but I'm a fairly average 6 inches.

This meant that the only position we could really do was missionary. But it couldn't even be romantic or anything, I couldn't lean down and kiss her because I seriously couldn't reach over her fat stomach.

She was a super cool chick, but a terrible fuck and purely from her physical state. If she lost like 100 pounds she'd have been fucking incredible.

jokes on u i am an obese girl
inb4 kys, I'll get around to it

You should prove it, that would be dank.

do fat chick have a bad vaginal hygiene? Can they wash their private parts properly?

Me again.
Anyone else notice that fat chicks have ingrown hair scars and marks all between their groin? It always looks way nastier and fucked up than a girl at a healthy wieght where the skin can breathe.

Usually giant skin discolorations too on the obese groins.

Part of it is that they can't fucking reach. Same way that far guys can't even see their own dick.

But also when you have that much insulation down there it just gets swampy. Imagine your average person running a marathon then sitting on your face. Same thing for a fat chick (or dude, to be fair) after climbing a set of stairs.

I'm a fat guy and I have the same thing. I don't care the belly is like a third giant boob with an innie nipple and you can jiggle and slap your fold together when you fuck. And Christ just keep clean. Fat chicks smell nicer because they know they can smell so they double up on the pretty flowers scents

hamplanets can't reach, obese typically can with strain. all gross but just pointing out levels of degeneracy

Yes!

Yes, for me the bigger the better

>ywn get to cuddle with a soft fat girl

Confirmed. Very fat guy here. Can't see dick

Previously all my girlfriends have been skinny or curvy (like properly curvy, not just the fat-hipster term for curvy everyone uses now). In my 20's I wouldn't even look at a bigger girl, but then I got pissed one night and chubby broad started talking to me, we fucked and I was converted. Now when I see a chunky bitch I can't think of anything but grabbing hold of her rolls and pulling her into me. Obese may be a bit strong for the type I go for, but unless you have a belly, a big grabbable arse and some saddlebags I can sink my teeth into, I'm not interested.

The feel is superior to slim girls, even curvy girls. It's hard to explain but definitely fuck a fatty. You owe it to yourself to experience instead of blindly judge.
Never trust your eyes. Trust demfeelsbro.jpg.

Same goes for you bro's that have only ever been into fat girls. Try the other side. Experience it all, find what makes your dick hard and your brain implode.

post ur ass

user, Timestamp or GTFO.

hell no

This

Why not?

Sauce.

Smoking hot!!!

Dating one now. Amazing, personality wise. Ill never find a better cick personality wise. But sexually? I find her....not appealing. Her vag stinks, even after shower.

Idiots.

Tits, not timestamp.

My gf has her kind of body, but with these kind of massive 38JJ tits. 10/10 gf tbh, sleeping with massive tits wrapped around my face is real nice, then she turns over and I spoon her big soft ass. I'd highly recommend it.

No.

No.

I am 5-9, 135 lbs.

Pics??

Depends on what you mean by "Obese".
My wife is fat, like a 5-foot nothing pygmy that weighed 160-180lb over our 8 years together. Got her fat ass down to 155lb now, target is 145 or so. She has curves, like proper big hips I can actually feel the bones, and 38DD titties. Very chubby and fat so she is obese, just nor morbidly so. That's too much.

That's what it is nigger, tits with timestamp.

I have a few

I like them because it's like she has two asses.

If she was nice and submissive and pretty.
For a long-term relationship, she would have to work on her health too though. She can still be chubby, but obese is not OK.

this is the reason why i WOULD date an obese girl.
Get a good one and you know why. perfect body, best sex. period

Nice.

Ass?

Yep, and love to cuddle, lots of warmth and affection, lots of creampies too.

here

>Would you date an obese girl?
obese is relative, as long as it's all well proportioned around her body, definitely yes.
But I hate a fat-apron. the cunt must be visible from the front.
as for hygiene. I've a BBW as wife/slave, she's into everything I am. In and out of bed. and she makes a sandwich anytime I want to (usually she's at the ready with one in her hand before I even know that I'm actually hungry - THAT'S the real deal of a wife. that she anticipates your needs)

She's prefect

ironically she thinks she's hideous and fat, I mean she is fat but holy shit those curves are in the right place if you ask me

If she's so into being fat that she doesn't have enough time to chew and needs a guy to chew (and maybe even partially pre-digest), she's out...

>"How to prove you are a virgin" the post.

No.

fuck, yes. date, no.

Yes

come over and fuck my ass darling

I did, never again.

i would date an obese girl if took care of herself and made an effort during love making.

I'd rather kill my self

ITT: Virgins

Sexy as fuck

That's real? God. Upload more.

Chubby? Yes.

Obese? No.

Wife is fat but I fuck her on daily basis. Pic related

>obese
>makes an effort during love making / hygiene.

choose 1

Kulle story bro!

Very dependant on how obese youre talkin. Im willing to date a girl thats thicc with a few extra c's but if shes so big that shed literally crush me if she got on top, then hell naw

I would be ashamed to present a whale to my family.

Hmm, nice, keep going on bb