Other urls found in this thread:

watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-readies-spain-returns-winterfell/
youtube.com/watch?v=AoHSLwOmNS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Azor Jon

When the series ends, and not before

More new you fucks

watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-readies-spain-returns-winterfell/

>HBO has arrived in Spain to start their preparations, getting ready for Game of Thrones season 7 by hiring local crews before shooting begins. The company has put out notices in the Basque Country towns of Bermeo and Zumaia, and also in Trujillo and Malpartida, both found in Cáceres province. All the aforementioned places are confirmed shooting locations for the new season.

>Hoy reports that they’re expecting more than 500 production crew members involved in the Cáceres filming, and that it will likely begin in November. They say the local work may last until December, so we’re beginning to get an idea of how long filming may take in the area.

>Up north in Bermeo, it’s expected that filming will only last “two or three days,” which makes sense, since Game of Thrones has opted for only for one shooting location there: the uniquely beautiful San Juan de Gaztelugatxe.

>As Modexpor International noted in August, their extras casting in the northern Basque area will only include men. They’ll publish more specifics in October, closer to casting and filming time.

>But for now we can speculate with that bit. A casting call for only men points in a few directions: a horde of Dothraki warriors, Dany’s Unsullied army, or some other character who has a group of soldiers with them. Bermeo and Zumaia are not locations suitable for battles, though, so I suspect the extras will wind up being Unsullied or Dothraki accompanying Daenerys.

>Back up to Northern Ireland for one last piece of locations news: activity is resuming in the area of Moneyglass.

>The small village is home to the Winterfell set every year, and it looks like crews are getting it ready for filming once again. We’ll keep our eyes peeled for Winterfell-centered cast members in the coming weeks!

Azor Jon Connington

Azor Anzu!

How's the Northern plot between Jon, Sansa and Littlefinger gonna go down?

They can't have several episodes and scenes of just Jon assembling an army to march North or something while Sansa and Littlefinger plot behind his back

Anyone have that Sansa pic with mild and hot salsa?

this?

Who's the Pablo Escobar of Game of Thrones?

Yeah but with 3 different salsas.

Here

Many thanks bro

Honestly is he the best cut character? Why couldn't based JonCon show up to help Dany? I don't like her much but after killing Barristan he would have gave her better insight than Tyrion

Happy to help meme

>At least Preston's would be a good story with surprising tweests and good dialogues.

No it wouldn't be. Preston's too autistic and thinks there's always something more to everything.

It'd be extremely complicated to the point of nonsense and none of the twists would be good, they'd break suspension of disbelief

A based Connington/Aegon storyline would have been better than any of the shit we got

It would've felt a bit late to introduce a character like his though.

And at the same time make get us ready for the R+L=J reveal

Theon sucks.

This is where I leave you.

I like Theon. But I always thought Alfie Allan's portrayal as Reek was laughable. Every torture scene was like a twisted comedy act. There's just something about Alfie's face that makes him completely unsympathetic, so it's funny when bad things happen to him.

It wasn't until later, when I discovered /got/, that heard the opinion that Alfie is a great actor.

Reminder Stannis is coming back

>Dany appears in Westeros, show slowly coming to conclusion
>suddenly, army of 120 000 men appears with Stannis Baratheon leading it
>he literally slays a dragon (Drogon) while Daenerys screams like a bitch
>everybody is absolutely shocked by his brutality as he grabs Daenerys by her hair and slits her throat
>normies rage, Burlington Bar fucking explodes
>Melly Sanders TREMBLES in excitement, immidiatelly drops to her knees along with all the Dothraki to their new khal
>everybody cheers 'Stannis Stannis Stannis' and even he cracks a smile
>Paradise City starts playing as scene fades away with Stannis smiling and everybody gathering around him in peace to celebrate his existence

There is no denying it.

Based.

>tfw he's never coming back.

What is dead may never die

Why is Petyr's plan for Sansa in the books so retarded?

He assumes that Tyrion's gonna die so that Sansa's marriage to Harry can be legit when it happens

He assumes that Harry will decide to wage war against the Crown to take back the North through Sansa.

He also has to assume that the other Lords of the Vale and Harry himself won't hate him even more for all his deceptions and his plot surrounding Alayne.

He also assumes that anyone will believe that Alayne is Sansa when he has no proof and anything out of Alayne's mouth to prove she's Sansa could be lies or shit that Petyr gathered up from having been in King's Landing around the real Starks, to create a convincing imposter. Even her features mean nothing since as a whoremonger he could probably find some woman with the look of a Tully somewhere out there and have trained her.

I wonder how many people wasted 2 minutes on that.

FUCKING CONFIRMED

*And if the fArya thing comes out, "Sansa" becomes extra scrutinized since Jeyne could've been his own source for anything "Alayne" might know to pretend, and Jeyne herself was made by Petyr to pretend to be Arya.

So he'd have a history of creating imposters for political gain.

>He assumes that Tyrion's gonna die

because he's the one who set Tyrion up in the first place. He knew Tyrion would be blamed for the poison, as he knew the dwarf jousters would have tyrion furious and the wedding guests laughing. Sure, he didn't know Tyrion would escape, but he's as good as dead anyway as it is.

>He assumes that Harry will decide to wage war against the Crown

He knows Lannister strength is failing, Cersei is mucking everything up and the Tyrells don't seem to care much about the North. He wouldn't neccsarily have to wage war on the Crown so much as the Freys, Boltons and Stannis whom no one down South really cares for anyway. He also knows that Harry is young and reckless and eager for glory. The prospect of winning his wife's homeland and killing the men who betrayed her family probably would entice him to do it.

>He also has to assume that the other Lords of the Vale and Harry himself won't hate him
Except he has many of the Lords in his pocket already, through bribery or collusion. Many of the other Lords are itching for a fight as well, feeling like they let down the Starks already for staying neutral earlier. Getting to kill scum like the Freys and Boltons is just a plus.

>assumes that anyone will believe that Alayne is Sansa
idk Sansa is said to look extremely similar to Cat, and some of the Vale Lords might be able to see enough Tully in her to not doubt her.

All that being said, LF's plans seem to change enough that the whole Harry the Heir thing might be either a ruse get cancelled last minute. I think Aegon and the GC are going to throw a wrench into the whole scheme

What truth?

That even if Sophie is an alcoholic drugged up slag any one of us would marry her in half a heartbeat and have children with her?

>but he's as good as dead anyway as it is.

But until Tyrion is actually dead. Sansa can't get married to Harry. What's gonna be his excuse and way of delaying if Harry says he agrees to the marriage? Polygamy isn't acceptable

>Cersei is mucking everything up and the Tyrells don't seem to care much about the North.

Except they would. Cersei's power might wane but the Tyrells isn't as much and can't and won't let Harry just take the North and two kingdoms from the crown. And for appearances alone would have to wage war to kill Sansa for killing Joffrey and escaping justice.

>Many of the other Lords are itching for a fight as well, feeling like they let down the Starks already for staying neutral earlier. Getting to kill scum like the Freys and Boltons is just a plus.

Except it's one thing if he just brought over Sansa and asked them to fight for her. It's another to go through this entire scheme of pretending she's someone else, then buying up debt, then convincing Waynwood to allow Harry to marry, then getting Harry to agree to the marriage. The method is very important and very very devious. Also calls into question anything Sansa did or was involved with as Alayne including Lysa's death and Marillion doing it.

>PS I'm taking the horse, see you fags later.

Any random Essosi rich merchant/politician, because they all engage in highly morally questionable activity.

here you go fampai

JonCon is an autistic faggot just like all of Rhaegar's buttbuddies

That ayy lmao is no match for soapy

GURM is too stupid to actually write a smart character. Littlefinger's schemes are absolutely retarded, yet they work every time despite their implausibility. It's because Littlefinger is actually one of GURM's self-inserts and wish-fulfillment.

I can't wait for the entire season's story to get leaked four months before the premire!

She's a thousand times hotter and more good looking you stupid fucking faggot

Soapy the whore could never even compete

Ayy lmao looks like a legit alien.

She has nice tits, but that's about it.

She can't even clean up well enough to hide her alien physiology.

Sophie can as the Venice Festival shows

>She can't even clean up well enough

She's much cleaner than Sophie "Week Old Anal Sex Sweat" Turner, better body, better face, better everything.

Soapyfags are the most pathetic cunts in this general and should fuck right off to tumblr.

>But until Tyrion is actually dead. Sansa can't get married to Harry. What's gonna be his excuse and way of delaying if Harry says he agrees to the marriage? Polygamy isn't acceptable

no proof they ever consummated, marriage can be annulled

>he doesn't know what the term "clean up" means

What third world country are you from?

Good luck with your alien bitch

>Sansa can't get married to Harry.

I think even LF says the marriage is basically annulled since Trying is accursed as a kinslayer/kingslayer traitor. He also never consummated the marriage so i doubt it would be that hard to be undone.

>and won't let Harry just take the North and two kingdoms from the crown

Harry really wouldn't be "taking" the North so much as putting a Stark back in power. Presumably if he won, he'd name a castellen until he has some sons via Sansa, one who'd get the Eyrie and one who'd get Winterfell.

I doubt the Tyrells care much about Boltons or Freys, all that alliance making was with the Lannisters. As long as Harry keeps supporting the Tyrells, they wouldn't necessarily care who rules the North. Joffrey's death could simply be blamed on Tyrion, the Tyrells really never seemed to have a problem with Sansa in the first place.

>The method is very important and very very devious
Sansa could easily explain the deception as necessary to hide from Cersei. The Vale Lords will still hate LF, but since he wouldn't really be in power any more, at least officially, they won't care too much. The Lords all seem to love Harry, and would likely follow him in any case.

Alien >>>>>>> Giant

>implying qt's have no boobs.

Can only be annulled by the High Septon

And Petyr himself says he's waiting for Tyrion to die.

His plan is retarded

>I think even LF says the marriage is basically annulled since Trying is accurse

No he doesn't. He says

>Petyr put a finger to her lips to silence her. "The dwarf wed Ned Stark's daughter, not mine. Be that as it may. This is only a betrothal. The marriage must needs wait until Cersei is done and Sansa's safely widowed.

>Harry really wouldn't be "taking" the North so much as putting a Stark back in power.

Whoever is married to Sansa controls the North, women don't rule shit. It's why Robb was so afraid of Tyrion's marriage to Sansa, the husband becomes the dominant power and the woman just a broodmare.

But either way the Crown had its own men there and Sansa as far as anyone knows is a traitor who escaped justice after committing regicide and is now the wife of a region rising up and taking Crown and Crown allied land. They won't stand for it

>I doubt the Tyrells care much about Boltons or Freys

Yes they would. They married into the crown and Harry would be taking 2 of the 7 kingdoms from them by means of force

>Sansa could easily explain the deception as necessary to hide from Cersei.

It'd make them both very suspect and call into question a lot about them and the assumption that Petyr also has his hooks in her like he does Robert. And Robert mysteriously dying so that Harry becomes heir just in time for Sansa to reveal herself so she can get the North also makes it look like they were up to shit. Including if that Maester brings up how he didn't want to give Robin sweetsleep and how dangerous it was but Alayne told him her father wanted him to.

Fansa has much bigger and better boobs than Rose though

>5'09
>giant

Manlet please go

lmao

You need to take another look at Esme's tits before you keep spouting that bullshit

>But either way the Crown had its own men there and Sansa as far as anyone knows is a traitor who escaped justice after committing regicide and is now the wife of a region rising up and taking Crown and Crown allied land. They won't stand for it

The Tyrells could be persuaded to ignore the accusations against Sansa, or just have a mock trial proving her innocence. After all Olenna at least would know she's innocent. The Crown doesn't really have it's own men there. The Bolton-Frey alliance was all on Tywin, and I don't think the Tyrells favor either of them. They could be convinced that the rest of the Northerners despise both Boltons and Freys on account of the RW, and that a Stark loyal to the crown would be more preferable and for a more peaceful North.

>They married into the crown and Harry would be taking 2 of the 7 kingdoms from them by means of force
I don't think Harry would "take" any of the Kingdoms. He's not going to declare the Vale his own separate Kingdom. He'd just be Lord of the Eyrie, and let one of his sons take on the Lordship of the North when they come of age. Even if he does try to declare a separate Kingdom, there isn't much the Tyrells could or would do to stop him. They have enough problems as it is in dealing with Euron and now Aegon, and soon possibly Dany and Dorne as well. The North is a long ways away for them and even with their massive army, the Reach has far more pressing issues

>It'd make them both very suspect and call into question a lot about them and the assumption that Petyr also has his hooks in her like he does Robert.

They would certainly suspect shit, but no way they could prove it. The ones that aren't bought or convinced to support LF might even be secretly grateful to be spared a Robert Arryn Lordship. They all love Harry, and they'd realize they have a better chance of manipulating Harry than trying to deal with LF as Lord Protector and Robert.

Those aren't bigger at all, f.am.

I want to cum on Emilia's frumpy bum.

>The Tyrells could be persuaded to ignore the accusations against Sansa

No they wouldn't.

The Vale would be outright rebelling and taking Crown land from. Just letting them have it would be absolute sheer retardness and make them look absolutely weak.

> After all Olenna at least would know she's innocent.

That doesn't matter. Her disappearing like that and her husband being found guilty condemns her. No one would be stupid enough to let her walk away and they'd have to call her to be produced at King's Landing for a trial too.

> that a Stark loyal to the crown

How retarded are you? There is no world where anyone would take Sansa as loyal to the Crown and the Lannister/Baratheon on it and his family

You're bending the story backwards to make this work in preposterous ways.

>He's not going to declare the Vale his own separate Kingdom.

By virtue of being Sansa's husband, if he takes the North, he's the ruler of the North.

>They would certainly suspect shit,

They don't need to prove it. The Lords declarant already don't trust or like Petyr and all these coincidences would even be enough to convince other people that something fuckey is going on.

It's too much stuff that just so happens to lean in Petyr's favor and what his obvious plan was.

Their good, but nothing compares to Rose.
Speaking of which, I built a brand new computer and I haven't rebuilt my folder of her yet. Anyone care to dump?

nigga that aint frumpy its a nice fat ass

Classic Rose

>The gods could not kill Bran, not more than I could.

What did Theon mean by this?

That Bran is literally immortal, and would probably the only main character to survive by the end of the series.

I said Rose, not Ros. Unless her real name is also Rose, been away from the general for quite a while.
I meant Tyene, Rosabell Laurenti Sellers

nobody gives a shit about le memesnek

>tfw reached enlightenment when you no longer wish for Stannis to return to D&D's funhouse fanfiction

>tfw re-reading book1
>tfw Ned will never join the nights watch

He would've stolen Jon's thunder.

And shit would've been real awkward after he has to tell Jon depending on how Jon reacts.

Jon could wind up hating him and not like anyone there calling him Ned's son or a bastard Snow.

And god forbid Jon deserts, Ned can't protect him

>Reminder Stannis is coming back

Has it been confirmed he's coming back yet?

stop ruining my comfy fanfic

____________________no________________

i hate stannis fags and was never a fan of stannis
but i would fucking love it if that happened

Literally our ship

Literally the best political match taking into account fertility, succession and age.

Literally North and South right down to where they were born

Figurative Ice and Fire.

stop posting this dog shit

Literally r*ddit.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PUT ON YOUR TINFOIL, HEAT UP YOUR GRRM BRAND QUESO TO VALYRIAN TEMP 135.5 DEGREES CELCIUS

THE SHADE OF THE EVENING HAS BEEN DRANK & IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR MOON TEA, LOG INTO WEIRWOOD.NET & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR

-JOJEN PASTE

-MOON TEA

-MILK OF THE POPPY

-BRAVOSI LEMONS

youtube.com/watch?v=AoHSLwOmNS8 YOUR GAME OF THRONES THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR BACKYARD TRAINING YARD, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES & A "FIGHTING PIT" STYLE DOTHRAKI ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER ELIO & LINDA USING GOOGLE HANGOUTS BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION/SOCIAL DEPRIVATION FORUM (/got/) & PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH LEMONCAKES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY IRON ISLAND SALTWATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE SOURLEAF KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO YOLKBOY & LADY GUINVERE HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE CHILDREN OF THE FOREST=ALIENS & THE SWORD OF THE MORNING IS HIDDEN IN MEEREEN

DUDE SWEETROBIN IS THE NEW BLOODRAVEN LMAO

DUDE ANCIENT CAVERNS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH NUCLEAR FALLOUT & COVERED IN WILDFIRE & TAKING PLACE IN GRRM'S SCI-FI UNIVERSE ASIMOV STYLE

>"ASHAYA FROM HISTORY WESTEROS PODCAST JUST END IT ALL! I THINK YOU'RE A WORTHLESS YOUTUBER & I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON /R/ASOIAF SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK WHEN YOU BITCH ABOUT ME USING FAN ART IN MY VIDS & REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"ASHAYA "SNITCHES GET STICHES" "JUST" TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT! YOUR YOUTUBE CAREER IS OVER. AZIZ & SEAN BARELY HAD YOU ON THE PODCAST THIS YEAR BECAUSE YOU'RE A TOXIC CUNT WHO STARTS SHIT WITH MORE POPULAR YOUTUBERS LIKE ME. IT'S TIME FOR THE VALYRIAN STEEL DAGGER RETIREMENT PLAN"

-Preston Jacobs, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING PRESTON JACOBS NAKED IN A WEIRWOOD TREE WITH A MOUTH FULL OF WEIRWOOD PASTE TRIPPING

- Brought to you by The Dornish Brotherhood Without Banners©

"GILBERT KING!"

>off-season threads
you'd think there'd actually be more discussion and less shitposting

>DUDE SWEETROBIN IS THE NEW BLOODRAVEN LMAO

>implying whores can be called "qt"
>not talking about the character

why am i laughing so fucking hard i hate myself

I was pissed when they b& /got/ last year but damn is it slow now.

I miss on season, or slightly after season threads.

Fuck, someone call me a faggot for liking Ramsay or something.

Just wonder if sansatards and showfags could tell me what exactly GRRM meant by this?

It being school year again didn't help, even with filming starting soon

the laughter is trying to make you feel better user

don't fight it

Fuck even the threads during filming are more entertaining with leaks or rumors or casting calls or whatever.

I'll just have to wait a bit I supposed. Still fun to check in a few times a day and try to get some sort of conversation going and checking in later to see how others talked about it.

I wish we had some spinoff show or animated part that took place during Robert's Rebellion. I almost find the events that happened then more interesting that what happens during the current time. Battle of the Bells, fucking all those random battles/encounters.

Plus, my dick would be diamonds seeing primetime Bobby B implode Rhaegar's chestplate with a huge battle hammer blow.

>Fuck even the threads during filming are more entertaining with leaks or rumors or casting calls or whatever.

We've gotten rumors and casting calls but a lot of anons don't feel like speculating about it cause they wanna go off of strictly book characters instead of at least figuring out who's story or side the character could be a part of.

>I wish we had some spinoff show or animated part that took place during Robert's Rebellion

I'd prefer something further from current times and with more intrigue like the Dance of Dragons.

Daemon jumping off that dragon and plunging Dark Sister right in Aemond's eye would be amazing to see with a good budget.

Don't think animated would work. Regular audiences consider animated stuff to be kid shit.

>You are only a boy, I know, but you are our prince as well, our lord’s son and our king’s true heir. We have sworn you our faith by earth and water, bronze and iron, ice and fire. The risk is yours, Bran, as is the gift. The choice should be yours too, I think. We are your servants to command.” She grinned.

Jesus Christ Meera can you be any less subtle?

>cucked out of working legs
>now cucked out of a kingdom.

WEW.

Bran better step correct when he gets South, people who oppose Jon tend to die

People who associate with bran tend to die.

Bran is immortal, dumb showfag. Event he gods can't kill him.

Chosen one

>sansa and arya have nothing significant about them except their age, equal to irrelevant shaggydog story rickon

kek

Plot armor vs plot armor.

But only one is a dragon prince that was promised while the other's story is now about the former

showfag spotted

see

See Robb's Will.

Jon's older and legitimized and can walk

That passage is based on incomplete info

And only one is a god.

>I'd prefer something further from current times and with more intrigue like the Dance of Dragons.
Can't say I'd be against it. Call GRRM a hack for not being able to write his god damn books, but he made one hell of a universe with lots of interesting events. I could go for that.

>Daemon jumping off that dragon and plunging Dark Sister right in Aemond's eye would be amazing to see with a good budget.
Yeah, I could get behind seeing that shit. Would actually be cool.

>Don't think animated would work. Regular audiences consider animated stuff to be kid shit.
I know, I was just thinking about budget. Surely it's cheaper to animate something than it is to pay all these high profile actors. I was just thinking it would be more realistic if the initial investment was low rather than 10 gorillion dollars an episode. Might not even be on HBO, but some sort of independent release (but official!). I mean, those animated short features on the blu-rays are really great and they're just an actor narrating while drawn pictures flash here and there to help bring visuals to the story. Actually animating it couldn't be TOO much more expensive if you release it on some platform where you could get ad revenue or subscription revenue.

I'm not saying I wouldn't mind live action, just speaking what they would realistically do if they decided to actually delve into the past.

A God whose story is about Jon.

Jon Starkgaryen is absolutely based.

Davos is now a secondary part of his story

Sansa is now a secondary part of his story

Bran's following his story

Melisande was a secondary part of his story

bran was already crippled when that passage was written, try again.

>Might not even be on HBO

But doesn't HBO have exclusive rights to it?

Who could they partner with who's also willing to show the adult content that's part of the story?

This is what dumb showfags actually believe.

Can't wait to see normie reactions when Bran cucks Dany and Jon out of dragons and lives to tell the tale of how they all died.

You're a showfag but you cant even pay attention to the show?

Benjen: "One way or another, he will find his way to the world of men. And when he does, you will be there waiting for him. And you will be ready."