Trump is a traitor. He instantly renigs on his major platform issue

Trump is a traitor. He instantly renigs on his major platform issue

Self funded my ass!!!

Special interests will own him like anyone else.

It's fucking done.

He didn't need the money before but now he does?

Sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Nero/status/731547574302351360
youtu.be/f67wXVZrBbM
youtu.be/qMJv83uYfRw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Trump has flip flopped on almost every major issue prior to running for president
>WHY IS HE FLIP FLOPPING ALL OF A SUDDEN GUIES

Hahaha I love watching former Trump loyalists crash and burn as their savior reveals his true form.

THAT SETTLES IT, I AM NOW A BONAFIDE #JEBHEAD

Uhhhh who cares?
He's a politician
Who gives a fuck if he's taking donations

You guys are saying it's so bad when literally every other candidate does it

>Who gives a fuck if he's taking donations

Donald Trump will start WW3. He's a hypocrite and a fucking douchbag.

>ermagerd he's not following his promises

Like every politician ever

>Like every politician ever

>Trump runs as non-politician
>turns literally into another flying two faced flip flopping scum sucking politician

Another reason nobody with a brain should vote for Trump aka "John Miller."

Didn't he said he'll self fund his campaign only for republican nomination portion?

Good, there's nothing I want more than to purge your whole fucking continent and some land to the north.

If you've listened to his speeches, he consistently talked about the nomination phase and left the general election as a question. He'd need to spend over a billion dollars, and doing that all out of his own pocket is a bit too altruistic. He kept his promise of not using PACs and self-funding his campaign during the nomination phase, which is something your Shillary candidate didn't do, so I'm more than pleased and look forward to voting for him come November.

>quoting nobody
sorry the thread didn't fill up fast enough to hide your random ass bot posts.

Wow a trump hate thread didnt think id see one of those

Not even been following closely. However I know that he has always said this.

I guess OP doesn't realise, how expensive this part of the election process is for a candidate.

>Trump net worth ~$4 billion
>cost of a general election ~$1 billion
think long and hard about that and you'll see why he never said he'd pay for the general election with his own money

I'm not even a trump supporter but this

Who cares, he self funded until now, which is greater than any candidate ever iirc. (Milions from his own pocked, seriously).
Also he never promised anything about it

There is a limit to self funding you retard, he has to get outside money to continue in the general

OP doesn't know how any part of the election process works...

its your country that will be purged, so suck it

Imma #CruzMissile et cetera

nice thread

>#Imwithhillary

>how expensive this part of the election process is for a candidate.

Yes let's make excuses for Trump receiving millions from the biggest fucking neo-con in US history.

>who cares
seeing alot of this bs in this thread, time to #YebforJeb

>taking donor money for the party
>bad
What is he supposed to do? Throw a billion dollars of his own money into republican party?

THAT'S IT, I'M VOTING IN CANDY BARS FOR PRESIDENT NOW

#CANDYBARS

DAMAGE CONTROL
A
M
A
G
E

you were the faggots praising him for "self funding" now all of a sudden he CAN be bought and its not a bad thing. lol fucking sheep.

These people don't quite understand that no one can be a GOP presidential candidate without accepting all the moneybags that goes with it. The campaign finance laws requires the party spend its resources, even if Trump is a billionaire paying his own way, as the leader of the GOP he's obligated to put in with the whole organization. Idiots forget that there's hundreds of people up for election, not just one man.

this is the final straw. i am switching over to the smart side. i am ready for the first woman president #imwithher

How can any thinking man logically defend Trump without straw manning?

>self funded
Sponsored
>off-shore accounts
>Muslim ban was "just a suggestion"

Trump defenders are worse than Berniefags on leddit.

>implying im not only for him because he will crash the system

>he will crash the system
this meme again, yea right if anything he will make authoritarian power stronger, keep licking those boots /pol

I am now fully convinced Trumptards are fucking cultists. The worship Trump like a god, anything he says they eat up. Trump could come out tomorrow as a communist and they would eat it up.

Trump hasn't exactly been concealing the fact that he will say anything to get votes.

Do people honestly think that this socially liberal democrat suddenly was red-pilled?

He clearly will not ban Muslims, build an economically unfeasible wall, etc.

The morons who fell for this and thought a narcissistic rich kid reality TV star was their savior just show how gullible the masses are on both ends of the political spectrum.

>ONE BILLION DOLLAR
>self funded

Seriously Op, are you an idiot? Even if he makes it to the presidency there is no way to way to get the billion back.

>self fund your way to the nomination
>prove you're better than every other paid politician out there
>begin fundraising for the larger, more expensive, more important campaign
I really don't see the problem here.

>shills try and use this as an argument
>cannot, for even one second, use any logic, rationalizations, or basic human pattern recognition abilities to analyze their own canidate/boss
Why must you keep trying, Correct the Record? You lost before your online campaign was even thought about, you're actively hurting your cause by posting here.

>coming from a country that voted in a guy that promised them free and legal DUDE!

see
and

Bullshit.

Find me such a video.

Liar.

He's a fucking corporate shill. He's just like all the others.

Sad really.

Nice rebuttal. Are you upset that you fell for Trump's nonsense?

I wonder when his "behind the scenes" reality show comes out - before or after Hilary wins because he sabotaged the Republican party?

Trump's whole stick was he wasn't "bought and controlled by special interests like the other GOP candidates on stage with him" (Trump's own fucking words)

And now, that same guy you all praised him for saying that is now taking 100 million dollars from the biggest fucking neo-con Zionist shill on the planet. Imagine is Bernie Sanders received 100 million from sheldon adelson. What do you think Sup Forums would say?

no my point is, your country did the same exact thing with DUDEBRO!

do you really think that anyone gives a shit about your opinion on foreign elections?
oh wait you do because you're retarded.
fucking yids.

America burger mad as fuck his savior wasn't all he cracked up to be.

Exactly. He's already proven he doesn't need their money to win.

There's nothing wrong with taking donations. It's when you have to beg for it and change your policies to please your benefactors that it becomes a bad thing.

Trump has established himself and his policies. No amount of money will change that at this point. This sad Hillary shilling will only prove it in time when it still doesn't work.

>no my point is, your country did the same exact thing with DUDEBRO!

Trump is the Obama version for Republicans. Instead of hope and change it's "make America great again." You are just as fucking stupid and now you are butt raging mad you are been duped by lies. Lies I FUCKING TOLD YOU ABOUT FROM DAY ONE!

Bullshit.

They said the nomination process costs hundreds of millions, and it didn't.

Why will the general campaign cost him but the nomination not cost him?

It's the same media.

Liar.

Pic very related.

I'm convinced he's paying shills to be here.

Yeah I already checked those dubs.
As for the post content, I again fail to see the problem with a man self funding his way to the nomination, beating literally hundreds of millions of dollars in superpac campaigns, media campaigns, and paid protest movements from both sides, then accepting resources for the larger, more important general election.
If you understand anything you wouldn't see an issue here.
But please keep sending me dubs to check.

>I'm convinced he's paying shills to be here.

This is a documented fact. That's why we have a Trump general for the faggots to gather and discuses how to shill on Sup Forums pro-Trump crap.

Exactly.,
Trump gonna say the wall is "just an idea" now??

those dubs speak truth, check em again why dont ya.

That's it, I'm now #FineWithStein

You should have supported Ted Cruz.

As much as I hate Trudeau, bringing in 30k Syrians and promising a chicken in every pot =/= Trump's platform. There is really no comparison.

>You should have supported Ted Cruz.

Goldman Sacks shill.

All the GOP candidates are shit tier.

post pic proxyfag

Took a loan. Not that it matters now. I know you are a Bern Out by the way.

All these people in the thread talking to you are clearly shills, right?

But the guy posting anti-trump things constantly like he was working at a job or something isn't a shill. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Also would like to see the documents of the fact that he's paying shills to be here. I know you won't be able to show me it.

Bernie would take donor money as well, if he was a nominee.

Wow I must have hit a nerve.

Don't worry, after Trump fragments the party and hands the presidency over to Hilary you can move north.

Fuck. Trump fucking lied.

Asshole.

>But the guy posting anti-trump things constantly like he was working at a job or something isn't a shill.

I have a job at a pharmacy. I post here because I hate Trump and I've been one of the most out spoken anti-Trump posters on here.

Hi, Trumplings

Could someone give a quick explanation of this?

twitter.com/Nero/status/731547574302351360

>In a Wall Street Journal op-ed titled "I Didn't Leave the Democrats. They Left me", Adelson specifies three reasons why he switched political parties. First, he cites foreign policy, pointing to a Gallup poll that suggests Republicans are more supportive of Israel than Democrats.

So wait... you are saying Sheldon doesn't put America's interests first?

Yes, he is saying that Jews are against America.

>Bernie would take donor money as well, if he was a nominee.

He takes small donor money, but he doesn't any super pacs or billionaire neo-con Zionists supporting him like a certain orange fuck face. Sanders has the integrity of not being a sell out like you faggot candidate.

I wonder if you genuinely believe you're convincing anybody here by shitposting, or if you're just throwing away your pride for a little bit of money.

Disgusting

We shill Trump for free, fag. Because he has something you retards will never understand.

Game.

Well since I got dubs twice in my post number, clearly I negate the other two.
And then if you read the post, you'll see why those replies don't affect what I said.

Catchy headline bro.

So some guy →offered the Trump campaign a huge donation?

How much has Trump accepted from him?

$0.00

Yes, everyone is a shill.

Trump either isn't getting $100 million from a neo-con Zionist or he is and that is perfectly okay. Which is it?

Who got the fuckin sixes

Funny, but nothing.... Even if true it's just funny that he treats media like they're morons.

His lie about self funding is crucial. There is no billion dollar number.

According to that he was supposed to spend 200 million by now.... He hasn't.

Shills.

>0 gold reserves
>30k plus another 100k syrians coming
>CAD worth half since he took office
>economy about to tank
get back to me when you are a bum because of DUDEMAN

He isn't. You can check if you want.

Fuck, you're right

I'm now a #cruzmissile

>So some guy

You shills aren't even trying anymore. He's the most outspoken neo-con on the fucking planet.

Oy vey!

>expecting trump to self fund a 1 billion dollar presidential campaign

not sure if shill, actually retarded, or baby's first election

>not sure if shill, actually retarded, or baby's first election

See

youtu.be/f67wXVZrBbM

>Give no coverage to his self funding
>Give all the coverage in the world when he stops

i'm now a #cruzmissile

How much did Trump accept?

i couldn't care less about that pointless ass post. Everyone always knew he was only self funding the primaries. In order for something to be a flip-flop he would have actually had to change something

>Everyone always knew he was only self funding the primaries

DAMAGE CONTROL

>billion talking point

It's not a billion, you shill. He hasn't paid hardly anything and he was proud "I win and I don't have to pay isn't that great, America should work that way!!"

Asshole liar.

>How much did Trump accept?

All of it, because Trump views Israel as our greatest ally.

Saved for later trolling of Trumpshills.

THE DIFFERENCE
>Money donated in the primaries goes to the candidate
>Money donated in the GE goes to the party

Yup that's why Obama is totally not controlled by big corporations right?

>implying Obongo didn't get money in the DNC primaries

Did everyone forget that he is a businessman?

Im gonna vote for him anyway just to piss you people off

youtu.be/qMJv83uYfRw